Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-11-2015, 09:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashii49829
I'm not asking this to cause a debate, I'm just in a group who is more focused in the magick and other things of the physical plane rather than the spiritual one.. And while I'm in awe what is possible in the physical regarding the paranormal according to the experiences I've been having with friends.. Talking with them has discouraged me of ever experiencing proof of the spiritual plane.

I am a bit confused as to how someone practicing magic can dismiss a notion of astral. Most of the energy work done in ceremonies or smaller personal spells is sent to astral where it can do the work intended and manifest itself in the physical. At least that was how I regarded magic when I had interest in it. All you do, think and say is connected to astral where it resides until it dissipates. For proof, I can't provide you any that would mean the same for you too. I once did a sort of a spell or meditation to invite a dog in to my life. When I went in astral, that dog was in the exact room I was doing it, even though few years past. That dog was my own creation of energy and willpower existing in astral trying to get as much energy to further its existence and possibly manifest on the physical level. It never came to be, since I forgot about it or quickly dismissed it.
Old 22-11-2015, 07:02 AM
Pathfinder

It is true that your state of emotion/ psyche decides in which layer you will land. You attract what you are, so to speak. You will get into some place where there are "like-minded people" or you will find them in your room. The astral body is not "one", it is spontaneously built and its vibrancy and form depends on your own vibrancy (emotions, psychic state).
And that is connected to the thing Azmond said, I think. The astral world in its appearance is formed by psychic mechanisms, feelings and thoughts, and so are the forms of astral beings. All the things you think are reality, all the things you feel, too. In the astral this can clearly be seen, down here not so easily. An example: you always think of one thing, you have a thought that you nourish constantly, so it will grow and manifest in the mental and in the astral. The theosoph C. W. Leadbeater described them as thought-forms, up to psychogons, which are kind of puppets that you have consciously or subconsciously created and filled them with life through constant thoughts and emotions, because the thoughts are in the end energy and the emotions as well. The dog that Azmond created seems to be a psychogon, it is a part of your own, a part of your energy, emotions, thoughts, manifested through the energy that was given to it. I have seen psychogons myself, although I created them subconsciously (this is normal, most people create thought-forms and densr manifestations of their desires or will in the astral, the difference just is that they do not see them until they are not medial or able to do OBEs). It is known from many cultures and history that some magicians even succeeded to manifest them in the physical. It is possible and I am convinced of this.
Old 22-11-2015, 08:36 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Yes it's real, by whatever name we want to call it. Generally the astral levels are considered 4th dimension, they are right next to us.
I'm not to big on them myself and prefer to go into dimensions higher like 6th-10th.

I have too many stories to tell and these day's i'm not really into the 'story' anymore.
Lots will respond with cool stories though.

lol I love it when people show off how amazing they are and how much better

hahhaha don't be shy right :-)

now what is the 10th dimension ??????

I some times use 3 4 and 5 in things i write

but am not sure if the context is right i put them in at all

cant say i know much about these things really

uh lemie see

3D is here where objects are solid and we incarnate

4D where greys and such sit ?

5D the world of love and light ?

hahhaha any gurls wanna talk about her dimensions with me ? lol don't be shy I am not :-)

hope i spelled dimensions right :-) i totally ssss at maths and grammar stuff and dislike them too lol

but i got to get my dimensions right lol dont wanna get lost when i get there

uh looking for a nice girlfriend to uhhh in 3D that is hahhaha any takers ????
Old 22-11-2015, 09:56 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguia
It is true that your state of emotion/ psyche decides in which layer you will land. You attract what you are, so to speak. You will get into some place where there are "like-minded people" or you will find them in your room. The astral body is not "one", it is spontaneously built and its vibrancy and form depends on your own vibrancy (emotions, psychic state).
And that is connected to the thing Azmond said, I think. The astral world in its appearance is formed by psychic mechanisms, feelings and thoughts, and so are the forms of astral beings. All the things you think are reality, all the things you feel, too. In the astral this can clearly be seen, down here not so easily. An example: you always think of one thing, you have a thought that you nourish constantly, so it will grow and manifest in the mental and in the astral. The theosoph C. W. Leadbeater described them as thought-forms, up to psychogons, which are kind of puppets that you have consciously or subconsciously created and filled them with life through constant thoughts and emotions, because the thoughts are in the end energy and the emotions as well. The dog that Azmond created seems to be a psychogon, it is a part of your own, a part of your energy, emotions, thoughts, manifested through the energy that was given to it. I have seen psychogons myself, although I created them subconsciously (this is normal, most people create thought-forms and densr manifestations of their desires or will in the astral, the difference just is that they do not see them until they are not medial or able to do OBEs). It is known from many cultures and history that some magicians even succeeded to manifest them in the physical. It is possible and I am convinced of this.

I agree with what you wrote. I learned about creating artificial elemental beings/thought forms, which are most probably what you describe as psychogons. We from such beings all the time, not aware of it. If you however focus on something specifically and give it intent you can create such though being consciously. Its purpose becomes the intent it was given and it will try to fulfill it as much as possible, in order to survive by getting energy in such a manner. You can create so a simple beings that for example trys to cheer you up, when you are feeling down. If they succeed you will most probably think of them or perhaps you will call on them in the first place and in that way give them new energy. They do not have their own mind apart from the task you give them. There can be, and probably were cases when such beings separated from their own creators and attached to other people, because they will do anything to survive. This is where I believe it ties in with what you wrote in the end. If such beings get enough energy, whether by their own creator, or perhaps other unwilling/willing people, they can manifest physically. I tried to create in such a manner a being with human form and female energy, that would embody absolute love. That was the only condition I gave to it and no other task. I told others about her and was amazed when I got feedback that they could feel her. I also once got some information that she was created with a flaw, which was that she can get attached(emotionally?) to other people and care about them, but I guess that was in a way a part of intent.. I do wonder sometimes if she still exist, as I later called on her less and less. There were times when her presence could be felt really strong and later times, where probably my imagination would fill in the blanks. I did feel sorry for her, because as a creator I was responsible for that being and I would send less and less energy her way. I never forgot about her, so perhaps that is enough? It is a fascinating topic, but right now, it brings the chill down my spine.. as it feels like playing god.. Come to think of it, she was probably only the manifestation of my own perception of absolute love.. This reminded me of a movie I watched. Brilliant movie. Ex Machina.
Old 22-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Pathfinder

Hey Azmond, what you write is really interesting. So far I don‘t have stumbled across people who really have had experiences with psychogons and analized them.
It is so true, they act only like machines and only for the purpose they were given – subconsciously or by will. It is possible that they gain more energy and it is hard then to control them. I have had a few psychogons created by subconscious mechanisms, and I cannot just integrate them back because the mechanisms are still active and I have to fight the subconscious mechanisms and not the psychogons themselves, for this is no use (I tried several times to absorb or "end" the psychogons - and I experienced how fast my subconscious formed them again, it happened in seconds). Example: there is a psychogon created because of subconscious fears. The fears fed this psychogon always, and when my fears where at the utmost the psychogon really got into my way and it gained a kind of independence. I fought against the fears and over time I managed to lessen them much, now the psychogon is no longer so powerful and I can handle it. I have heard about cases where the psychogons gained so much independence and consciousness that they kind of "split" from their owners. It is no longer a psychogon then. In the end everything is trying to evolve and the more you give it energy, the more it will gain independence and a will to survive. It is not easy then to re-integrate them (because they‘re a part of you in the end). Psychogons which you created by will and aware of it, can be relatively easily re-absorbed into you (as far as I know from a friend who experienced this), as long as they are still psychogons and have not gained too much energy.
What you tell about this psychogon-woman of yours is interesting. How did you do that? I never really created a psychogon by will, I just created objects in the astral etc. You should easily be able to find out if she still does exist. You can look after her in the astral. But yes, if you forget about them and do no longer feed them with energy (which is emotions, thoughts, will power etc.) they will finally dissociate and be re-absorbed into you.
"Feels like playing god" – yes, it is a bit strange thinking about it. But I think the thing is, when you create a psychogon by will, for what purpose you will use it. You are responsible for all it does, for the good and the bad. I guess I would not create a psychogon by will because I would be afraid to somehow lose control over it.
Old 22-11-2015, 06:32 PM
Nettles

@Frederick33- You're funny, LoL. Hey, perhaps we are 4th dimensional beings in a 3rd dimensional body inhabiting a 2nd dimensional world. Ha ha!
I'm a girl without dimensions, LoL. When I travel the astral I don't limit myself by leveling myself. There are enough "levels" and hoops to jump through in the Earth plane, I don't add them to my astral plane. LoL.
How we experience the astral is up to us, as with SO many things, it is another choice we get to make.
Old 22-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Experiencer
I would not say I analyzed them, I did read on that matter at some point, while learning about elemental beings, where there was a whole section on how to create your own simple one , to aid you. I actually created that girl, prior to that, without having read about such beings, and it was in a way also a bit funny occurrence. At the age of 17 I was on a summer vacation. At that time I often felt quite alone and not understood, naturally, already developing an aptitude to learn all that is mystical. I was thinking a lot on that vacation, about how as a child I never had any imaginary friends, and as I felt so alone a thought occurred, to make myself such a friend. The notion of such a friend was in my head for a few days, and one morning while I was sitting on fence outside, it just clicked in my head, and without much thinking I just saw her walk over to me, smile and sit next to me. I could see her really clearly in my mind and at that time it felt more like I did not create her at all. Later while at home and stumbling upon that topic, I quickly realized, that she might just be that all along. I set up some space and time and then tried creating her in a way again, or maybe more like molding or reshaping her. It was more like officially giving her a intent, and purpose, although I believe she was already created that day while on vacation out of my desire to have company, be it physical or non. When I reshaped her at home I remember not giving her any real outside appearance and stating, that she can choose what she likes, or only appear as a light. Also a quick practical demonstration of her presence: I remember one day, after arguing at home with my brother almost all the time, and realizing just how energy wasteful that is, asking of her, that the next time I was to find myself again in such a conflict, she reminds me of that so I can stop and walk away. That day I again came into conflict with him, and in the moment when I wanted to go full out, in a flash I saw her standing behind me, with her hand on my right shoulder and got the message that it is not worth it. I was surprised, and i just quietly turned around and walked away. It was a neat experience =)
Old 23-11-2015, 06:48 AM
Pathfinder

Now it is getting really interesting. You said you saw her - do you mean you are kind of seeing her "inside" while being in the physical? I know this kind of inner seeing, if it is that what you mean, although it is really rare for me.
Your wish for a friend must have been very strong that you created her so easily and saw her before you. Strong wishes can easily form psychogons or denser thought forms.
What you say about her standing behind you and advising you gently not to argue with your brother. You really seem to have programmed her on that one day so she would help you remembering to stay calm. You just "put" a part of your reason into her, so that the next time when you were that angry, this more reasonable part of you could get access to you more easily because she acted like a gate for this good energies. At least this is what I assume. Do you still have her?
Old 23-11-2015, 07:06 AM
Deactivated Account

When I am astral or in dreams, the physical plane that I see here looks very similar, yet different in odd ways. For example in the astral realm, my house now has an open room where the hallway is supposed to be and I apparently own furniture there that I do not recognize at all, but it's all so much detail that I know I do not imagine it.
Also, the street is much bigger and attatches to a "astral highway" that drifters and astral travellers use to travel to wherever.

The house where I grew up in does not have a river anywhere near it for example, but for some reason in all my dreams and OBE's there is a river.
There are so many solid similarities, yet so many differences that it makes me really wonder where or what the reality actually is. People just call it the astral realm or dream realm, but my logical mind wants answers, like, is that what it will look like in the future or is that what this place looked like in the past?
Is it really just an overlap of another realm or is it a dimension, which is a different time frame?

I have heard of people documenting actual experiences where they were truly physical, and then they witnessed their physical reality changing.
For example, I read an account of a guy who claimed to walk down a street that he knew very well, and then one day houses appeared, houses that were never there before and he saw them for maybe a few minutes before they just dissapeared in front of his eyes. There's a lot of stories like this, and I swear that has happened to me before but my memory is very vauge.
Anyways, maybe these physical experiences are people glimpsing the same place that we see in the astral realm.
Old 23-11-2015, 06:54 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I've had dreams of the same thing Keo, I've had dreams of being in houses I don't recognize and on streets of towns I don't recognize and thought were just conjured images of my dreamworld but.. I am not even sure if my mind can produce such vivid detail on its own.. It feels like it is its own location and place where people are living but I don't know how this is possible.. Especially when my weird dream plot is happening in the imagery of those places too..

I know my dreams in plot are so weird that the plot couldn't be happening on the astral realm and I'm just doing weird things on the streets of peoples astral homes, but I'm not exactly sure what to make of it..

If I am indeed in a aspect of the astral where people are living and I'm just wandering drunk and not completely conscious, I'm extremely fortunate to know beings there are so kind to sometimes take me in until I'm done dreaming.. If that's what is happening.. I'd like to know why things look different from the physical reality on the astral level because I have witnessed dreams of my family on the astral realm living in entirely different houses than in the physical, and my physical house morphing into different shapes and stuff.. It's entirely weird..