Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-02-2016, 09:40 PM
Master
Astral vision brain phase/frequency

I didn't go anywhere but a few times last night I saw/well rather watched what seemed to be a really long tube like orb move along my wall and outside.
I think it went out the window but I guess it may have just gone out the wall and I saw it go since vision is weird at that point.

I've never seen anything like that. I've seen small lights, people, accidentally found myself floating beside my bed, but this state of awareness was different. I wasn't conscious enough of my ego to be scared. The room could have been full of them and it wouldn't have bothered me I just wasn't there except as an observer.

I didn't even really process what had happened until I followed something around behind me saw my bed frame then notice i was sitting up. The inner monologue started there, before that I was totally detached just watching.

It was neat to be so detached because then I didn't end up frightened as I have in the past.

I'm curious if this is a different brain state/frequency than I normally see stuff in and that's why I was so detached? I'm usually reactive enough that I startle awake. This time only the bed frame made me snap back into conscious thought.

Edited I was just thinking I did a lot of headstand last night. Just figured it out so was playing with it till I went to bed. It's is suppose to effect the crown chakra and slow brainwaves. I'm thinking perhaps this had something to do with it.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:58 PM
Super Moderator
That is interesting, and I rather like it!

I can't say I know what caused your steady calmness. But excitement of one kind or another can be one of the 'blocks' in astral projection. So a calm state of mind I would think is definitely something to pursue.

I know first-hand how emotional excitement can bring you zapping back into the body. With some, it's being scared of something, with me it's a "Whoosh I'm out! Now what can I do? NOW where can I go"....all at once, and too much hyperactivity gets to me, and in latter years I am finding it hard to control that. Things seem to progress much quicker in frequencies beyond the physical, so if control is lost even for a second it can abort the operation.

Perhaps you were super-calm, and that is why you felt cool about watching these orbs....(?)
Old 03-02-2016, 10:20 PM
Master
Tobi you might be right. Before bed I felt a very comforting framiliar energy with me as I laid down. My first thought was I just felt safe so I didn't react in fear, then I started wondering about brain frequencies. :)

I guess both could be true I was super relaxed and in that brain frequency because of my absolute calm.

Oh and talk about snap back in your body. I dove back in my body the time I noticed I was floating. The rest of the times I've screamed awake lol this was much better. I could have talked to the people if they had been there last night. :)

Thanks Tobi! :)

Ps I liked it too. :)
Old 03-02-2016, 10:35 PM
Super Moderator
Maybe you could pinpoint that particular calm steady feeling -what it felt like to experience it...and then take a leaf out of William Buhlman's book....and say to yourself something like "Steady calm NOW!" Commands like that spoken to himself while out of body seemed to work well for him. I am going to try it too, next time I'm out.