Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 11-12-2014, 12:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

kk, What is brought out in both the many NDE accounts, and science both, is that time is illusory. From a greater perspective, doesn't exist, Re: "Past, Present, Future".
Which is in the forefront of science News again, as I've just posted in the Interfaith thread.

At our essence, we are not involved with it. This is why there is a fallen situation, in which we find ourselves, "here".

once again you are ignoring the part about jewish leaders not having the eyes and ears to listen to jesus. they want to keep the old bible and not come to terms with what Jesus teaches.

i am glad you have an interest in NDEs. it is sad that you are doing all of this research only to validate your interest in proving the fallen theory. once again you take on the aura of the jewish leaders who will not change. i know, i took on that perspective too at one time. then i learned.

now to the time. you make a giant jump that throws off your theory. well actually two but i will get to the second in a few minutes. you jump to the conclusion that time, by your greater perspective, does not exist. it does.
time is just different on the two sides of reality. i walk on both sides. i can grasp how each works.

now, to the second way your thinking goes off course. ( i used the words now and getting to the second in a few minutes on purpose hahahahah).
your take on the leaving spirit time and entering material time is falling. this falling, to you, equals being punished or being evil. punished as in adam and eve or evil like the angels you claim rebelled and came to material time. it is this negative spin you put on things that is the problem. the negative thinking is the way of the old testament. jesus came to correct that. please start to think like him more and the jewish leaders less.

i wonder if by the old standards do you even think of jesus as fallen because he too came to material time.

i wish you well
kk
Old 11-12-2014, 01:20 PM
Master
So kk, here you are going to sidetrack the issue of what science is telling us, regarding space/time, what the NDE's are relating, and also what scripture has told us. Which all align.

Jesus stated, also, He didn't come tho change the law, or the teachings of scripture, either, as with the commandments. But to fulfill.

So because, in egoic manner, you dislike the idea of a Fall, and echew the word itself, you sidetrack and ignore.
The Wachowski's illustration is well founded in the above. But you don't like it. You think the human race can redeem itself, and also avoid what is long prophesied.

You can go to my Meteorology thread. Read the News on occasion.

Now regarding scripture, what was the main contention and problem between Jesus and the Jewish leaders?
They were egoic and self serving, while claiming to be spiritual.

They also, kk, held a carnal and worldly perspective. Who also were among, "The Inured".
Quite apparently, Jesus held a perspective of condemnation against them. They also, were full of guile, and fraud.

They weren't taking care of the widows as they were supposed to, or the orphans, and, they were enriching themselves. Claiming reasons of the Law to do so.
He maintained the same opinion and perspective of the Essene community towards them; The "sons", or children of Light;
Who recognized these things about the mainstream Jewish leaders as well.

- Who separated themselves from them.

Quote:

i wonder if by the old standards do you even think of jesus as fallen because he too came to material time.

The Lord proved Who He was, and is. God with us, "Emmanuel".
He Himself even stated that if you don't believe Him because of His words, then believe Him because of His miracles. Which proved also His personage, authority, and identity.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 11-12-2014 at 03:17 PM.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:31 PM
Master

you are doing your best to ignore and avoid the main point. are you even listening at all.

Now regarding scripture, what was the main contention and problem between Jesus and the Jewish leaders?
They were egoic and self serving, while claiming to be spiritual.

yup that is how people that quote the bible too much sound. they can prove THEIR point by what part they choose to read. they do this to turn the conversation around to their view instead of listening to the new ways of the world. those that have ears will hear those that quote the bible are too busy talking to hear.

kk