Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-04-2023, 11:07 AM
Master

Good one Amhran.

Sometimes we forget to honour ourselves because we’re too busy honouring others.

Just my opinion tho.
Old 04-04-2023, 01:31 PM
Amhrán Grá

And it's fine to share your opinion Redchic12

Life could be predictable if let's say.. at any given moment, we could access precise data on everything that's going on on the planet from the smallest thing like how many wheat seeds a farmer sowed to what's the economical status of whatever country and everything in between so that one could make the most precise decision concerning well, whatever you want to do. But this would not be possible since we are human beings. Living beings, in constant evolution. Beliefs from yesterday becoming irrelevant because it hinders the evolution we seek today.

We have the capacity to adapt.

We can seek stillness of the mind but not acquire it. Touch it, maintain it, is possible. How much we are invested in adapting to reach a particular evolution is dependant on our state of mind. If none of us had feelings, who knows what Earth would look like? Maybe insane levels of technology absolutely everywhere, and then you guessed it: everything's predictable. But even that, one can reasonably assume that maybe it would not be the case because we chase the high, the wins. That's what makes us want more, try again (differently though), so, maybe if we did not feel anything, humans on earth would have had a predictable life but stopped at the bare minimum, sowing a few crops, a hut and basta.

All in all, when I'm moody I just mumble away "Would be nice if it went well once in while".
When I stop, all of a sudden I remember that we'd be bored to death if life was predictable.
Even saying that is a paradox, life is predictable: you are born one day and someday you die. The rest is up to you!
Old 04-04-2023, 03:13 PM
Master

I hate it when my life becomes predictable as it does to most of us from time to time.

I try to prevent it as much as possible so I constantly try a different coffee shop each week, look for other shopping centre to shop at, drive home down different streets even if it’s longer, eat at different times and visit places that I haven’t been to before just to stay sane. Hate predictability and routine!

For many years when every thing became familiar and predictable after a few years, it would be Airport!!!!! And ide be outa there. Getting a bit too old for that now but still I manage to make small changes that helps a lot.

But hey that’s just me. Maybe cos I come from ancestors that were Romany’s.
It’s in the blood mate ha ha
Old 04-04-2023, 03:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I hate it when my life becomes predictable.

But hey that’s just me. Maybe cos I come from ancestors that were Romany’s.
It’s in the blood mate ha ha

Your 100% a 'chip off the old block/s'
Old 05-04-2023, 09:55 AM
Master

Yeah I definitely am Sky lol
Old 06-04-2023, 06:53 PM
Master
I think for some it can be more certain than others eg some die on their first reincarnation but other have to go through a few.

Others make money and others stay the same.

I think we have to take every opportunity that comes our way…

If your not doing it someone else is doing it and reaping the rewards that the only thing that’s certain…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)