Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Nada

Advice request- Dilema with a telepathic connection

Hi,
I am new and this is my first posting on this site.
I came here to request advice and insight from other members regarding my current dilema.
This place seems to be safe and the right place to post this.

I am married to a loving husband. My husband and I do not have any children. We live a busy life with work, businesses, and my fulltime grad school.

Here is my dilema. I have had a telepathic connection with a man who has been in and out of my dreams and physical space (not as a relationship but just showing up in a place where I happened to be there). We dated few times over 20 years ago but we were platonic. I considered our relationship as a friendship. According to him, we also met few years before we were introduced by a 3rd party for dating. Anyway, I was not ready for any relationship at the time and was also mutidating. He was busy with his career so we did not connect. We never talked after the last date. According to the person who introduced us, he was extremely angry about my mutidating after he found out but he never shared this with me and did not call me again.

I moved onto a serious longterm relationship few years later when I was emotionally ready. I was not thinking about him at all but I have noticed his presence occasionally. After I broke away from the longterm relationship, he would be strongly in both my dream and physical spaces. I did not know what to do so I had just ignored him whenever he showed up. And he has been in and out of my dream spaces and physical space for years.

Almost 10years ago, I found out that he finally found someone and married. With this new status, he was nolonger in my dream or in my physical spaces. I strongly felt that he moved on both emotionally and physically. I no longer felt his energy and I truely felt happy for him. Strangely, I was going to miss his energy around me although I was rejecting him at the same time.
Six years ago, I also met my current hubby and married.

Lately, for last month or so, I again have been feeling his presence in my dream space and feeling very strong telepathic communication from him. His energy is back in my space again. However this time, it is very different. It is very strong and stronger than any other time. And the dreams are very vivid, almost like he is inviting me to his dream purposely. He was pulling me in very strongly and I was really puzzled. I can feel his energy around me all the time now.

So, I looked him up several days ago and I found out that he was divorced for about one year or so. I don't know where to turn to. I need to block this somehow because it is very distracting with my own real life. And I don't know how to explain this to my husband who is not open to this type of possibilities.

I had several very serious real relationships with other men but they do not show up in my dreams and I don't receive telepathic communication from them. I certainly do not feel their energy around me at all. So, I alway had wondered why this particular man who I just had few dates over many years ago.

I have a friend who is a psychic and she told me once that this guy and I have shared many many past lives. And she said that our past life history goes back so long, she couldn't see the beginning. Apparently, we meet in each life and take a turn to do something good for each other. She told me that in this life, it is my turn to do a good thing for him. So, according to her, he keeps coming towards me so I do my turn for this life. This is his way of reminding me of this promise.

Although I am skeptical about past life existence at the time, this explained why he and I have such strong connection so I accepted this as the reason for our connection.

I don't know what I need to do to relieve us from this promise or whatever it is that I am suppose to do. I am hoping that the opportunity will naturally present itself so I can give him my share of good deed for this life. I wonder why his presence is very strong this time around. Is it because the time for me to do something good is near? But I don't know what. Not that I am running away from my "promise" but I live in a real world. So, I need to know how to block this telepathic communication and dreams until I encounter the opportunity to carry out my promise.

Any advice? Why this now?
Thanks in advance.

Nada
Old 21-11-2011, 07:49 AM
Knower

Hi Nada, I know this post is a few days old but I might be able to help provide some sort of insight. First of all, did the psychic tell you what it is you are supposed to be helping him with?

I've heard of this kind of thing and have experienced something vaguely similar. There is always a reason for the connection. It may not be what you think.

Spiritual Gal
Old 21-11-2011, 08:06 AM
mattie

Ask

The next time he presents in a dream, you could ask him what you can help him w/. Your fulfilling your doing a good deed may for him not be on the physical plane.

It isn’t necessary to discuss this w/ your hubby.
Old 22-11-2011, 04:21 AM
Master
Nada... People often describe similar experiences over in the Soul Mates & Twin Souls section of this forum.

Soul connections like you are describing can be confusing because they don't fit into an ordinary type of relationship but are another kind of sharing. When we are able to accept the connection as it is, without trying to make it something it's not or trying to get away from it, there is learning and growth for both people.

I find telepathy a wonderful, simple way to communicate without the complications of ordinary conversation. You might try just having an honest chat and see what happens in your unusual 'otherworldly' friendship.

Xan

Old 24-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealingLight77
Hi Nada, I know this post is a few days old but I might be able to help provide some sort of insight. First of all, did the psychic tell you what it is you are supposed to be helping him with?

I've heard of this kind of thing and have0 experienced something vaguely similar. There is always a reason for the connection. It may not be what you think.
Hi Healinglight
Unfortunately, the psychic did not tell me what i am suppose to do.
It will be nice to know.,
So what did you do with your similar experience?
Old 24-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
The next time he presents in a dream, you could ask him what you can help him w/. Your fulfilling your doing a good deed may for him not be on the physical plane.

Hi mattie
Since my husband is not really open to this type of spiritual possibility, I can not share this with him.
The problem with asking the guy is that he probably does not understand fully what our connection is.

He actually makes his wishes known very clearly. But I do not agree with his demand since I don't think that the purpose of our connection is as simple as being his ideal wife in his ideal marriage. He made it very clear when we first dated and after. He is demanding the same thing in the current dreams.
Did I mention that I am marry to another man?
So we have to find other good deed that I can actually fullfill.
Old 24-11-2011, 05:02 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Nada... People often describe similar experiences over in the Soul Mates & Twin Souls section of this forum.

Soul connections like you are describing can be confusing because they don't fit into an ordinary type of relationship but are another kind of sharing. When we are able to accept the connection as it is, without trying to make it something it's not or trying to get away from it, there is learning and growth for both people.

I find telepathy a wonderful, simple way to communicate without the complications of ordinary conversation. You might try just having an honest chat and see what happens in your unusual 'otherworldly' friendship.

Xan
Hi Xan

Telepathy is good if it works like phone. If I can just connect when I WANT to and hang up whenever I am done. - also if I DON'T have to pick up when I do not want to. I try to ignore his energy. But it is distracting, especially due to his demand.
Old 24-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie

Hi mattie
Since my husband is not really open to this type of spiritual possibility, I can not share this with him.
The problem with asking the guy is that he probably does not understand fully what our connection is.

He actually makes his wishes known very clearly. But I do not agree with his demand since I don't think that the purpose of our connection is as simple as being his ideal wife in his ideal marriage. He made it very clear when we first dated and after. He is demanding the same thing in the current dreams.
Did I mention that I am marry to another man?
So we have to find other good deed that I can actually fullfill.
Old 29-11-2011, 02:36 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Hi Xan

Telepathy is good if it works like phone. If I can just connect when I WANT to and hang up whenever I am done. - also if I DON'T have to pick up when I do not want to. I try to ignore his energy. But it is distracting, especially due to his demand.

Hi Nada,

There are ways to close down telepathy. Please know that YOU are the one in control of what you receive. Although if you don't practice meditation or concentration, it can be a little more difficult to exercise your will in this way.

Try this method and let us know if it works - it's a secret that is taught in some metaphysical circles: when you start receiving a message from him, simply send him (telepathically) a big, bright red dot back. Visualize it in your mind. Then say very firmly, either out loud or in your mind, "I am in control of what I receive. I choose to CLOSE this communication. This is an invasion of my privacy and I do not accept it." (Or something along those lines). Be very firm and KNOW that you have the right to accept or not accept something. Keep picturing sending him the red dot.

Also, have you tried approaching this man in person? There may be some sort of miscommunication going on.

Spiritual Gal
Old 29-11-2011, 03:15 PM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Hi,
I am new and this is my first posting on this site.
I came here to request advice and insight from other members regarding my current dilema.
This place seems to be safe and the right place to post this.

I am married to a loving husband. My husband and I do not have any children. We live a busy life with work, businesses, and my fulltime grad school.

Here is my dilema. I have had a telepathic connection with a man who has been in and out of my dreams and physical space (not as a relationship but just showing up in a place where I happened to be there). We dated few times over 20 years ago but we were platonic. I considered our relationship as a friendship. According to him, we also met few years before we were introduced by a 3rd party for dating. Anyway, I was not ready for any relationship at the time and was also mutidating. He was busy with his career so we did not connect. We never talked after the last date. According to the person who introduced us, he was extremely angry about my mutidating after he found out but he never shared this with me and did not call me again.

I moved onto a serious longterm relationship few years later when I was emotionally ready. I was not thinking about him at all but I have noticed his presence occasionally. After I broke away from the longterm relationship, he would be strongly in both my dream and physical spaces. I did not know what to do so I had just ignored him whenever he showed up. And he has been in and out of my dream spaces and physical space for years.

Almost 10years ago, I found out that he finally found someone and married. With this new status, he was nolonger in my dream or in my physical spaces. I strongly felt that he moved on both emotionally and physically. I no longer felt his energy and I truely felt happy for him. Strangely, I was going to miss his energy around me although I was rejecting him at the same time.
Six years ago, I also met my current hubby and married.

Lately, for last month or so, I again have been feeling his presence in my dream space and feeling very strong telepathic communication from him. His energy is back in my space again. However this time, it is very different. It is very strong and stronger than any other time. And the dreams are very vivid, almost like he is inviting me to his dream purposely. He was pulling me in very strongly and I was really puzzled. I can feel his energy around me all the time now.

So, I looked him up several days ago and I found out that he was divorced for about one year or so. I don't know where to turn to. I need to block this somehow because it is very distracting with my own real life. And I don't know how to explain this to my husband who is not open to this type of possibilities.

I had several very serious real relationships with other men but they do not show up in my dreams and I don't receive telepathic communication from them. I certainly do not feel their energy around me at all. So, I alway had wondered why this particular man who I just had few dates over many years ago.

I have a friend who is a psychic and she told me once that this guy and I have shared many many past lives. And she said that our past life history goes back so long, she couldn't see the beginning. Apparently, we meet in each life and take a turn to do something good for each other. She told me that in this life, it is my turn to do a good thing for him. So, according to her, he keeps coming towards me so I do my turn for this life. This is his way of reminding me of this promise.

Although I am skeptical about past life existence at the time, this explained why he and I have such strong connection so I accepted this as the reason for our connection.

I don't know what I need to do to relieve us from this promise or whatever it is that I am suppose to do. I am hoping that the opportunity will naturally present itself so I can give him my share of good deed for this life. I wonder why his presence is very strong this time around. Is it because the time for me to do something good is near? But I don't know what. Not that I am running away from my "promise" but I live in a real world. So, I need to know how to block this telepathic communication and dreams until I encounter the opportunity to carry out my promise.

Any advice? Why this now?
Thanks in advance.

Nada
Nada, this is a classic example of both psychic projection and psychic attack. Your psychic is full of ****, and it is quite possible that she herself has been compromised.
I find it interesting that he only seems to come near you when ever he is single. This certainly does not imply some type of good deed that needs to be done. This implies psychic attack based on sexual desire and the need to instil desire in to you.

This person has already gained control over you due to the fact you have noted you will 'miss' his energy when it is gone. This is what I would class as an MEI or Malevolent Energetic Invasion.
You can believe the whole twin soul past life thing if you wish, but you will only fool yourself and fall further afoul to this serial pest.