Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-12-2016, 08:31 AM
Guide

My future daughter

Man this was a good dream.

I don't remember all the details, especially the beginning but the ending is still veey clear to me, and arguably thw most important is that's why I'm writing this down. I dreamed I was playing a freddi fish game, a game known for being colorful and kid-friendly that I used to play as a kid. One screen suddenly became dark (artistically, not in a horror kind of way) and freddi remarked that she couldn't concentrate and felt tired suddenly (my problem irl). When I left the game I would even realise this in my dream. I don't remember the transition but I was on top of a train suddenly, gripping the roof, trying to stay on it. The train was a monorail high above the ground with some mountains nearby. At one point the train stopped, I saw a statue in the distance on the ground below. The announcer said that once there was a man that jumped down here and spread his wings, he flew to the statue, found his future wife there, had kids and was forever a happy man from there onwards. I wanted to jump but the train moved before I could. I then woke up in a hotel room, with a lot of people I instantly recognised but never saw before. At this point I had "knowledge" about what was going on. We were a team once, this is where we all banded together and "they" recruited us. I was kind of the Scoffield from Prison Break, a TV series. We went back here because we had to, ww went back in time. They were outside these doors, trying to ambush us like before, that was how they got us all those years ago. We still had all our expertise from the future so we shot all their men down like it was nothing. Their leaders, some goverent types, gave themselves over andwere visibly confused, sweating and surprised. I then dreamed about this woman trying to find some peace and quiet in a forest. She is unable to because she is disturbed by a group of *****s (yeah this is all ridiculous I know). The girl hated those *****s but wanted to deceive them, disguising herself. They were following her lead when she guided them to a village. The girl had to stop a couple of times to reaplly her makeup as even a little smudge would disrupt her disguise and she would look like an old hag. They were walking to some kind of smurf village. When ai entered the village I was unbelievably glad because it felt everything was at peace.

And now for my favorite part. I found myself im another hotel room, I was staring outside and I heard a voice telling me about something I experienced. It said something along the limes of "After seeing such a thing, how can you ever tell if what you see is real? Is life even real?". I then said, my life is definitely real, but right now I'm dreaming. I let myself float for a bit then allowed myself to drop down, through all the floors, right into a swimming pool. I told the dream to take me to a girl I know and have a crush on. I appeared in an appartment, I knew she was in the bedroom so that's where I went. I touched her and looked at her face, for a split second she was exactly who I wanted her to be, but when she looked at me she resembked someone else I knew instead. I instantly knew, this isn't my future wife, this is my daughter! This would mean her mother is someone who I grew to hate over the years because she was also not someone who I thought she was. My daughter was happy she saw me and I remember telling her something about the lines of that I was dreaming and she had to tell me who the mother was (which I already knew but didn't want to believe). This is where the dream was supposed to end, but some character told me that I was allowed to have some more moments alone with her, he told me that I helped them with something and good deeds are always rewarded. I remember saying that seeing my daughter is one of the greatest gifts I've ever been given and that I was very happy.

The game and train ride seem to resemble my worklife, but I'm not sure about rhe TV/movie part of my dream. What can you tell me? (Yes obviously she isn't my real future daughter)
Old 16-12-2016, 03:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee
Man this was a good dream.

I don't remember all the details, especially the beginning but the ending is still veey clear to me, and arguably thw most important is that's why I'm writing this down. I dreamed I was playing a freddi fish game, a game known for being colorful and kid-friendly that I used to play as a kid. One screen suddenly became dark (artistically, not in a horror kind of way) and freddi remarked that she couldn't concentrate and felt tired suddenly (my problem irl). When I left the game I would even realise this in my dream. I don't remember the transition but I was on top of a train suddenly, gripping the roof, trying to stay on it. The train was a monorail high above the ground with some mountains nearby. At one point the train stopped, I saw a statue in the distance on the ground below. The announcer said that once there was a man that jumped down here and spread his wings, he flew to the statue, found his future wife there, had kids and was forever a happy man from there onwards. I wanted to jump but the train moved before I could. I then woke up in a hotel room, with a lot of people I instantly recognised but never saw before. At this point I had "knowledge" about what was going on. We were a team once, this is where we all banded together and "they" recruited us. I was kind of the Scoffield from Prison Break, a TV series. We went back here because we had to, ww went back in time. They were outside these doors, trying to ambush us like before, that was how they got us all those years ago. We still had all our expertise from the future so we shot all their men down like it was nothing. Their leaders, some goverent types, gave themselves over andwere visibly confused, sweating and surprised. I then dreamed about this woman trying to find some peace and quiet in a forest. She is unable to because she is disturbed by a group of *****s (yeah this is all ridiculous I know). The girl hated those *****s but wanted to deceive them, disguising herself. They were following her lead when she guided them to a village. The girl had to stop a couple of times to reaplly her makeup as even a little smudge would disrupt her disguise and she would look like an old hag. They were walking to some kind of smurf village. When ai entered the village I was unbelievably glad because it felt everything was at peace.

And now for my favorite part. I found myself im another hotel room, I was staring outside and I heard a voice telling me about something I experienced. It said something along the limes of "After seeing such a thing, how can you ever tell if what you see is real? Is life even real?". I then said, my life is definitely real, but right now I'm dreaming. I let myself float for a bit then allowed myself to drop down, through all the floors, right into a swimming pool. I told the dream to take me to a girl I know and have a crush on. I appeared in an appartment, I knew she was in the bedroom so that's where I went. I touched her and looked at her face, for a split second she was exactly who I wanted her to be, but when she looked at me she resembked someone else I knew instead. I instantly knew, this isn't my future wife, this is my daughter! This would mean her mother is someone who I grew to hate over the years because she was also not someone who I thought she was. My daughter was happy she saw me and I remember telling her something about the lines of that I was dreaming and she had to tell me who the mother was (which I already knew but didn't want to believe). This is where the dream was supposed to end, but some character told me that I was allowed to have some more moments alone with her, he told me that I helped them with something and good deeds are always rewarded. I remember saying that seeing my daughter is one of the greatest gifts I've ever been given and that I was very happy.

The game and train ride seem to resemble my worklife, but I'm not sure about rhe TV/movie part of my dream. What can you tell me? (Yes obviously she isn't my real future daughter)

I'm not sure anyone has noticed but video games for me have long seemed very similar to things like the movie 'groundhog day' where you relive a life over and over in various ways until you learn what you are supposed to learn. In the video game you often start then you go up as many levels as you can... then you make a mistake and it ends and you have to start over and try again. Hopefully applyin gwhat you leanred the first time. If you keep at it you eventually succeed in your quest and hit the end of the game.

You have another refernce to the same thin gin your little skirmish that you describe... you know you were defeated at a certain point before but just breeze through it now.

so this seems about your journey, possibly over many lifetimes if you believe in that sort of thing. Possibly your current life is somehow reflectin some of that as well...

I think it is important that you noted twice that you expected people to be one person, but they turned out to be someone else. In one case you hated your wife for it, in the other you loved your daughter in spite of it. Maybe this is telling you something about the nature of expectation? Or maybe it is just that it was telling you something I think is important: that what you hate can come to bring about that which you love.

maybe I'm reaching but I sorta think that maybe seein your future daughter at the end was kinda like seein the resutls of the labors of many lifetimes, and you approved of what became of it
Old 16-12-2016, 07:01 PM
Guide

Thanks for the perspective. I think you made some good points, especially the part about mistaking people for someone else. I don't knkw abou succeeding and breezing through things, but I'm definitely postponong things in order to more efficiently achieve them later. The train ride I think resembles a leap of faith, but the train riding away before I could make the leap signifies a missed opportunity. I don't get it. Every time I noticed a leap I took it, though they haven't worked as well as I have hoped.

Complex stuff.
Old 17-12-2016, 02:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee
Thanks for the perspective. I think you made some good points, especially the part about mistaking people for someone else. I don't knkw abou succeeding and breezing through things, but I'm definitely postponong things in order to more efficiently achieve them later. The train ride I think resembles a leap of faith, but the train riding away before I could make the leap signifies a missed opportunity. I don't get it. Every time I noticed a leap I took it, though they haven't worked as well as I have hoped.

Complex stuff.

this is what I was referrin to with the 'breeze through it' coment:

They were outside these doors, trying to ambush us like before, that was how they got us all those years ago. We still had all our expertise from the future so we shot all their men down like it was nothing

to me it spoke of you having gone through it and gotten defeated, then you did it again but you knew from before where the trap was. That was part of why I was likening the video game to the idea of multiple passes through the same sort of lives...

the whole point of a 'leap of faith' is that you don't necessarily know what is to come of it. You make the leap, sometimes against great odds, jsut on the faith that you will somehow come through it, and you don't even know how it could work until after you've done it. On the train, you had a very real sense of having done that leap before and knew what the result was when you did it. So in some sense it wouldn't have been a 'leap of faith' if you did it again, it would have just been reaching for something you already know how to get, the same way you know how to select an apple from the grocery store by now.