Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-12-2012, 06:01 AM
Master

You are probably correct Astral Explorer, dreams can be real. I never thought of it like that.

That would be wonderful for you Aquarian to be able to change your thoughts quickly.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Master
Suzy without a doubt there are dreams that our thoughts/fears/desires of the subconscious manifest when we are not aware of the fact we are dreaming. But then there are non-lucid dreams which are insanely crazy and make no sense what so ever and I don't see how our subconcious could be responsible for those. I truly believe the dream world is the real world and this physical world is the dream world, because we leave this physical world and we always return to the dream world (the planes). I think dreams are a lot more real than most people are aware of. Especially once you become a lucid dreamer then you basically have more of a direct route into your conscious and subconscious mind than you do when you are wide awake in the physical. People report having pure clarity into their thoughts in dreams and they are always at their full potential. Famous composers composed their best music in their dreams, artists painted their best paintings in their dreams, singers sung their best song in their dreams, the list goes on. We are closer to our true self in our dreams than we are in the physical world, so I must say our dreams are much realer than most think.

Which leaves us at the arguement that if our dreams are realer than they seem, then those we meet in our dreams must be real sometimes. I don't think the debate is so much whether you believe in evil/bad/unfriendly entities or not, I think it's whether you believe in entities at all. Because surely if you believe in them then it's obvious that just like flesh and blood beings there are going to be good and there are going to be bad ones. If someone doesn't believe in entities/spirits then they don't believe in the after-life and they think that dreaming/lucid-dreaming/projecting is just some mental hallucination and everything and everyone in the hallucination does not exist. So you have to ask yourself do I believe in the after-life? Because if you do then you have to believe in spirits, and if you believe in spirits you have to believe in entities, and if you believe in entities well then there is no denying that both good and bad entities exist. Whether or not you want to admit to yourself the bad ones exist is up to you, but I think we both know that you do believe all of those. You just choose not to believe in evil entities as your mechanism of protecting yourself from which you fear. If that is what you need to do to make yourself feel comfortable then by all means do it, but I believe by doing so you are going to miss out on some lessons. That is just my opinion though.
Old 13-12-2012, 04:27 AM
Super Moderator
Astral Explorer, I totally agree with your reasoning. I mostly always do...
But isn't it possible we don't all have to learn the same lessons?
I know, as you do, that reality contains all shades and hues, some bright, some dark. And everywhere we go, even in ordinary life, in ordinary consciousness we also encounter all kinds of energies. Yet some we engage in, and some we by-pass. And sometimes we don't even know we have by-passed them!
For instance (I'll use a personal thing to illustrate) -when I was 17 and extremely naive about the wide world, and also somewhat dumb, I often found myself walking through red-light districts at 2am, (the fact that they were red-light districts I was only partly aware of, if that!) -and I walked on smiling to myself about something I was thinking about, kind of noticing the prostitutes...but wouldn't even have known there were predators, pimps, crazy people, drunks, addicts, other dangers, some of them most dreadful.....No-one ever accosted me, no-one raped me, no-one mugged me, no-one even approached me.....I walked like a ghost there, singing a song to myself. I didn't even just do this once, I walked the streets of the city at night regularly because I couldn't sleep or had too much coffee or something.....Yes -incredibly stupid....
And I was young, quite pretty, friendly....and dumb.
In fact it was nuts. (Please don't try this at home, folks!)

When I look back with hindsight, I understand that was something quite unnatural. Something (God knows what it was) -kept it all away from me. Why? I have no idea.

Yes, much later on in life, I met some dark entity, suffered, and learned.
The reason I got tangled with that negative entity in the first place was as a result of becoming energetically connected to someone who scrambled my natural wavelengths (or I gave them away, would be fairer to say)

But the points I'm making are -one, that sometimes a completely different vibrational frequency can be its own protection.
And, two, that we all have different tracks to follow, and what might be essential for one person to learn (encounters and struggles with negative entities etc) may not be for another -or at least not at that particular stage they are at?

This is an interesting thread and debate....but I bet A.E. is thinking " "
(jesting! )
Old 13-12-2012, 05:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Astral Explorer, I totally agree with your reasoning. I mostly always do...
But isn't it possible we don't all have to learn the same lessons?
I know, as you do, that reality contains all shades and hues, some bright, some dark. And everywhere we go, even in ordinary life, in ordinary consciousness we also encounter all kinds of energies. Yet some we engage in, and some we by-pass. And sometimes we don't even know we have by-passed them!
For instance (I'll use a personal thing to illustrate) -when I was 17 and extremely naive about the wide world, and also somewhat dumb, I often found myself walking through red-light districts at 2am, (the fact that they were red-light districts I was only partly aware of, if that!) -and I walked on smiling to myself about something I was thinking about, kind of noticing the prostitutes...but wouldn't even have known there were predators, pimps, crazy people, drunks, addicts, other dangers, some of them most dreadful.....No-one ever accosted me, no-one raped me, no-one mugged me, no-one even approached me.....I walked like a ghost there, singing a song to myself. I didn't even just do this once, I walked the streets of the city at night regularly because I couldn't sleep or had too much coffee or something.....Yes -incredibly stupid....
And I was young, quite pretty, friendly....and dumb.
In fact it was nuts. (Please don't try this at home, folks!)

When I look back with hindsight, I understand that was something quite unnatural. Something (God knows what it was) -kept it all away from me. Why? I have no idea.

Yes, much later on in life, I met some dark entity, suffered, and learned.
The reason I got tangled with that negative entity in the first place was as a result of becoming energetically connected to someone who scrambled my natural wavelengths (or I gave them away, would be fairer to say)

But the points I'm making are -one, that sometimes a completely different vibrational frequency can be its own protection.
And, two, that we all have different tracks to follow, and what might be essential for one person to learn (encounters and struggles with negative entities etc) may not be for another -or at least not at that particular stage they are at?

This is an interesting thread and debate....but I bet A.E. is thinking " "
(jesting! )

You are right no one can predict the lessons of someone else, let alone the future of their own lessons. I believe that there is a lesson in almost everything ranging from the smallest of lessons from something that happens randomly in a second, all the way to complex lessons that takes months or years to unravel. In suzy's case though turning her back and denying the existance of something so profound like the dark, negative, unfriendly beings she is without a doubt missing at least one major lesson. In reality it's more likely dozens, or even hundreds of lessons because the dark, negative, unfriendly beings are at bare minimal 50% of what is out there. In reality in current times and the decline of civility, the increasing of unhappiness, poverty, suffering it is likely more people die in negativity than ever before. Which means it's likely there are more negative entities out there than there are positive. So by denying the darknesses existance and never giving it a second of thought she is denying herself the opportunity of learning at minimal 50% of the chances to learn and grow.

The only way a dark negative entity can actually come near us and mess with us is if our God/Higher-self/Higher-power allows it. Surely none of those would be cruel enough to allow it unless there was something important for us to learn from the experience. The first noble truth is suffering, is suffering not a negative emotion? We learn a lot from suffering, from negative experiences, from dealing with negative people. So why wouldn't we learn from dealing with negative entities? What I have learned through my experiences with negative entities is much greater than what I have learned from the positive ones. I have learned bits and pieces of knowledge from the positive, but the true lessons have come through the suffering from dealing with the negatives. Of course those are my lessons and no one's lessons will be exactly the same. But something so vast as the darkness and negative entities I find it impossible that there is not one single lesson hidden deep with in those experiences for each and every one of us.

Someone who has learned all of the possible lessons in this life and their past lives about the darkness and negative entities would not take the approach of denying and ignoring, they would do the opposite. They would take an active role in seeking the negative entities and try and help them turn from darkness to light. There are hundreds of accounts of people who have turned dozens of dark entities into the light, honestly I believe to have turned one myself and I am very new at dealing with entities of all kinds. Maybe not as new as I am aware of, but in my memory it is pretty new.

Denying and ignoring is a beginning stage of learning how to deal with the darkness. Once someone grows from that they will reach the stage I am currently at, which is being uncomfortable around it but knowing there are very important lessons that grow from dealing with dark negative entities. I know for a fact by the time this life I am living now is over I will be extremely proficient at turning dark entities to the light and I will be more than comfortable dealing with them. This is something that I would never reach without enduring my experiences with them. In my next life if it's necessary to live I will have no problems dealing with dark entities because I will have learned a large portion of the lessons necessary to be that way. After all helping others is one of the main ways of us evolving and becoming closer to the source and the light. Without a doubt the process of becoming fully evolved involves us helping dark entities, and by ignoring that you are ignoring your opportunity for total spiritual evolution.
Old 13-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Aquarian I recommend you try the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram if what you're dealing with is demonic in nature this should do the trick.
I already said I'd tried it.

I don't get how it's supposed to do anything. OK you've got wards, but they're only going to scare off simpleton entities. Chanting doesn't do anything beyond state enhancement -- entities don't have bodies never mind ears.
The only thing that would deal with a demon is if you managed to summon an archangel. Which, as much as people like to believe it happens, it's probably less than 1 in 1000 attempts.

Quote:
I haven't tried it much in my case because what I am dealing with is unlikely to be an actual demon. It can't make physical objects move or anything it just messes with me during dreams and projections mostly.
I don't really know what a demon is.

I just know it's beyond the astral plane and employs/creates an army of entities to attack me.

Quote:
I drew on a piece of a paper the sign of the Sumerian highest God Anu, it's a sort of cross and since then I haven't had any issues.
Can you post a link to one?
Old 14-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
I don't get how it's supposed to do anything. OK you've got wards, but they're only going to scare off simpleton entities. Chanting doesn't do anything beyond state enhancement -- entities don't have bodies never mind ears.
The only thing that would deal with a demon is if you managed to summon an archangel. Which, as much as people like to believe it happens, it's probably less than 1 in 1000 attempts.

During a demonic exorcism the exorcist is chanting prayers isn't he? There are dozens of documented cases of priests chanting prayers and getting rid of demons. The priests model their exorcism work off of the story of Jesus exorcizing a demon in his time, he was chanting prayers and speaking with them demon himself. So obviously chanting and words are more powerful and useful than you think they are. The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram works on demons, you just have to know how to do it and do it correctly. Even once it works though getting rid of dark entities is an ongoing process. Rarely does one leave and never come back, you have to keep working on it on a regular basis. There isn't really one end-all cure for it, there are only remedies that you can use to ward them off and make the enviroment unfriendly for them to the point where they rather just move on. If you do not keep up with warding them off the enviroment becomes more friendly for them and they will likely return. If you could not deal with whatever you're dealing with God would send an angel to remove it, God is allowing this to happen to you for a reason. You need to find that reason and keep up with warding if you ever want this to end.

Quote:
I don't really know what a demon is.

I just know it's beyond the astral plane and employs/creates an army of entities to attack me.

Demons are fallen angels for the most part. They were once holy angels like Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, etc. It's not known which rank in the heirarchy of angels these fallen angels were but it's said that Lucifer was one of the highest ranking angels before they were damned. I am not sure if Lucifer is Semjaza or Azazel, the Book of Enoch says that the fallen angel's leader was Semjaza. But then later on it says that all sin was ascribed to Azazel and it says something along the lines of Azazel and his fallen angels. So it's not completely clear which one is Lucifer the actual leader of the 200 angels whom were damned.

Azazel was definitely at least a commander, there were 20 commanders each one commanding 10 angels. The book lists the names of all of the 20 commanders and tells you what some of them taught their Human wives. This is why they were damned because they bred with Humans and taught us knowledge we weren't meant to possess. The book even refers to them as "satans" which means the opposers. So basically demons are the same thing as holy angels. The only difference is the demons were damned and now embrace darkness and evil, and the holy angels embrace light and good.

Quote:
Can you post a link to one?

I don't know if it's going to work for you though, I have just started using it. It's really too early to tell if it's making a big difference or not. It's up to you whether you try it out or not though.
Old 14-12-2012, 02:09 AM
Guide
Quote:
During a demonic exorcism the exorcist is chanting prayers isn't he? There are dozens of documented cases of priests chanting prayers and getting rid of demons.
Getting rid of what they're labeling as demons. There's a significant difference.
Old 14-12-2012, 02:18 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
During a demonic exorcism the exorcist is chanting prayers isn't he? There are dozens of documented cases of priests chanting prayers and getting rid of demons. The priests model their exorcism work off of the story of Jesus exorcizing a demon in his time, he was chanting prayers and speaking with them demon himself. So obviously chanting and words are more powerful and useful than you think they are.
Not necessarily.

Even is this story is true, we need to know what Jesus was doing on the astral plane.

And since my attacker doesn't even reside on the astral plane, we need to know what Jesus was doing on the ideational plane and at the soul level. If we believe in these higher realities, of course.

More below...

Quote:
The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram works on demons, you just have to know how to do it and do it correctly. Even once it works though getting rid of dark entities is an ongoing process. Rarely does one leave and never come back, you have to keep working on it on a regular basis.
I have gotten rid of two types already.

Quote:
If you could not deal with whatever you're dealing with God would send an angel to remove it, God is allowing this to happen to you for a reason. You need to find that reason and keep up with warding if you ever want this to end.
Well, God descended (see bottom of 1st page of Aquarian's Cloud in sig) when I was asking him about this and, really, he could have just told me this reason.

But it's not like I'm the only one under attack here. We all are. When people say "I'm just human" what they're actually saying is that I'm an enlightened being trapped in a world dominated by the dark side. All significant bad feelings are caused by them, for example.

I'm just getting extra attention.

Anyway, my point is that God doesn't send an angel to help all of us. God is allowing mankind's subjugation.

Quote:
Demons are fallen angels for the most part. They were once holy angels like Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, etc. It's not known which rank in the heirarchy of angels these fallen angels were but it's said that Lucifer was one of the highest ranking angels before they were damned. I am not sure if Lucifer is Semjaza or Azazel, the Book of Enoch says that the fallen angel's leader was Semjaza. But then later on it says that all sin was ascribed to Azazel and it says something along the lines of Azazel and his fallen angels. So it's not completely clear which one is Lucifer the actual leader of the 200 angels whom were damned.

Azazel was definitely at least a commander, there were 20 commanders each one commanding 10 angels. The book lists the names of all of the 20 commanders and tells you what some of them taught their Human wives. This is why they were damned because they bred with Humans and taught us knowledge we weren't meant to possess. The book even refers to them as "satans" which means the opposers. So basically demons are the same thing as holy angels. The only difference is the demons were damned and now embrace darkness and evil, and the holy angels embrace light and good.
I know the mythology.

My question is more -- how does a human being tell if he is dealing with a demon?

Not that it matters much, since I'm not sure it would tell me how to deal with it.

Quote:

I don't know if it's going to work for you though, I have just started using it. It's really too early to tell if it's making a big difference or not. It's up to you whether you try it out or not though.
It take less than half a second to test.

When I last did LBRP a few days ago, I found that pentagrams did nothing. I found the Star of David more effective. I doubt that this says anything about the effectiveness of the symbols but rather the effectiveness of one's associations with the symbols.

I had a 12+ hour painful attack ending at 5am GMT yesterday. I accidentally fell asleep on the sofa, and this gave my attacker several hours to build up its attack on me. This is absolutely key, I have found. When I am awake, it has almost no chance of severely hurting me.

Anyway during that ordeal, when I was doing my best to get some enlightened soul to intervene, I believe I was informed that there is a 'lieutenant' in charge of this planet and that there were at least 3 ranks above him. It's possible that it was an entity impersonating a higher source but I'm about 60% sure.

Again I don't know what it would mean if Lucifer was merely the lieutenant.

On a day when I wasn't being interfered with, I asked why God allows all this. The answer I got was that Satan (the one who started all this) is God's child, and God loves Satan as much as any of his children. Consequently, He won't punish Satan. I'm about 80% sure that this is true.

I really appreciate your efforts to help. Actually it's just nice that someone has a vague idea of what I'm talking about. I think you were on the right lines when you said it's a question of making their attacks not worth the effort.

Just updated my being attacked thread.
Old 14-12-2012, 02:28 AM
Guide
Quote:
Yes and yes.

It would only be a minor exaggeration if I said I'd tried everything. There is little as tenacious as an NLPer who's into self-improvement and is suffering.

I've also tried:
- Not believing in them. Actually marginally effective but of course not enough.
- Believing they were a hallucination.
- Denying they had any power over me. If I'm really really really congruent, this works briefly. But they will mess with that belief whilst I'm asleep.
- Psychically attacking people I thought might be responsible. No effect whatsoever, at least on me. :(
I just wanted to point out something about these points.

It's useless to simply SAY you don't believe, we're not talking about an intellectual belief here where you can talk yourself out of believing it. :)

We're talking about beliefs that are so deeply ingrained within you, that you might not ever even realize you believe them.

It's hard to deny those kinds of beliefs from existing... and you simply can't say you don't believe them. Things just don't work like that.

This is why these particular things you've tried haven't worked. People simply don't realize how much power belief has upon their non-physical experiences.
Old 14-12-2012, 02:45 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
I just wanted to point out something about these points.

It's useless to simply SAY you don't believe, we're not talking about an intellectual belief here where you can talk yourself out of believing it. :)

We're talking about beliefs that are so deeply ingrained within you, that you might not ever even realize you believe them.

It's hard to deny those kinds of beliefs from existing... and you simply can't say you don't believe them. Things just don't work like that.

This is why these particular things you've tried haven't worked. People simply don't realize how much power belief has upon their non-physical experiences.
If only. I'm fully aware, actually ever since I did Robert Anson Wilson's Magic Computer exercise.

Indeed I'm trained in such self-awareness and fully changing beliefs via NLP as I started earlier. Worth pointing out that you cannot successfully do a manifestation ritual if you cannot control your expectations to a very high degree.