Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-03-2014, 09:53 AM
Knower
age of your soul?

Just curious, for those of you who have found out, how old is your soul? In that I mean the length of time from when you left the God Head until the present.

thanks in advance

v.
Old 27-03-2014, 09:58 PM
Master
This would be difficult to measure in time.
Let's put it this way, my original consciousness came from a neighboring verse about the time when the first lower densities where formed. Nothing solid at that point.
Old 27-03-2014, 10:19 PM
Deactivated Account

I do not know. For giggles and guessing, I am going to say I am in my second lifetime. Based on my level of experience and love lost. That saying,on my third lifetime I am going to come back stronger and wiser,third times a charm.
Old 27-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Guide

I feel very old sometimes...even though i'm only 28
Old 28-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Ascender
Soul = Energy

Energy operates through the laws of thermodynamics

Quote:
This states that energy can be neither created nor destroyed.

We are all as old as time itself!
Old 28-03-2014, 02:19 PM
Ascender

I've been really curious about past lifetimes lately. I feel like I have had a few of them. People have always called me an 'old soul' even though I'm mid twenties. I'm wondering do you have to do past life regression using meditation/ being hypnotized or is a medium able to give you answers? I feel strong connections to specific time periods but I wish I knew more! I have also tried to doing a tarot spread for past lives but I'm not good enough with my cards yet to really get the answers I'm looking for. Thoughts?
Old 28-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I've been really curious about past lifetimes lately. I feel like I have had a few of them. People have always called me an 'old soul' even though I'm mid twenties. I'm wondering do you have to do past life regression using meditation/ being hypnotized or is a medium able to give you answers? I feel strong connections to specific time periods but I wish I knew more! I have also tried to doing a tarot spread for past lives but I'm not good enough with my cards yet to really get the answers I'm looking for. Thoughts?

I would say try to focus more on "past life progression" and not the other way around. The past offers many things of what not to do, and also ways of things to do. However it is all in the past and even the present is intended toward the future.

I choose to see it like I probably have lived many lives and in many times, and they might have been through the same consciousness I am talking with now. But it is not me now, those times have passed for me to seek further then they have in their time. To keep looking in corners for answers or for more mysteries, but always moving forward with the same destination in mind. "Home"
Old 28-03-2014, 07:10 PM
Saragh

Age of your soul?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venturer
Just curious, for those of you who have found out, how old is your soul? In that I mean the length of time from when you left the God Head until the present.

thanks in advance

v.

A spirit guide told me my soul is 392,000 years old! I don't know for certain how much of that time was spent on this level of consciousness, but I do know I've lived many, many times. So far, I've had recollections going back as far as (at least) Ancient Greece. I keep having recurring dreams of being underwater...a LOT!
Old 29-03-2014, 12:54 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
Soul = Energy

Energy operates through the laws of thermodynamics

We are all as old as time itself!

Yea, come to think of it thats totally that's correct! Your higher self/soul has lived all your lives already because time is not linear in the dimension it operates in. I should have wordied the question differently. What I should have asked is:

"if you consier time as linear, what is the length of time from the point when you left the God Head until now, or even from your first incarnation until now?"
Old 29-03-2014, 05:00 AM
Saragh

What were we before humans walked the earth? Do you think we were once aquatic creatures, for example?