Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 06-08-2016, 03:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
You need to get working on LoA for a laptop for YOU!
Basically, the whole thing has become way too painful for me to even discuss now.

I have buried my pain and hurt deep back inside, where it belongs and I just can't talk about it anymore, without it bringing up emotions that I do not want to face or deal with...so this is the end of it.

If it is 'meant to happen' it will. =/
Old 06-08-2016, 01:25 PM
Master
Alrighty then....
Old 22-08-2016, 03:06 AM
Master
There is one thing I have learned though....learned it yesterday.

I went to Church....yeah...Necro went inside a Christian place...

Whilst there, the Pastor asked members what they were grateful for...

One of the congregation said "last month, my car blew up and it was too expensive to fix...I needed a new car....I had to go overseas for a month to attend to some family business...and when I returned, there was a new car waiting for me with a bow on it..."

So, this Law of attraction thing is directly proportional to:

1. How many influential friends you have/people you know/how socially respectable you are and

2. How much volunteer/charity work/helping other people out you have done in the past.

Now, if one is anti-social, has no friends whatsoever, has a very stingy family, does no charity work and has a general dislike/mistrust of humanity...how on earth is the LoA ever going to work for them?

It goes back to my mother saying 'you can't win the lottery if you don't even buy a ticket in it'.

So, that's the whole reason why this thing doesn't work for me and I learned that one yesterday.

For me to get a laptop, I have to 'earn it' and then be patient and wait until the universe has a spare one with my name on it.

However long that will take is anybody's guess, but the universe isn't just going to give me one because I want one. If I need to have one to do some 'charity work' or 'spiritual studies' or using it to advance my own progress, God might 'think about it'.

That's what I learned.
Old 23-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Master
Old 23-08-2016, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
... but the universe isn't just going to give me one because I want one.
If I need to have one to do some 'charity work' or 'spiritual studies' or
using it to advance my own progress, God might 'think about it'.

That's what I learned.
Well, you have learned it incorrectly then...

Note:
If this is too painful, as you say, Necro, and you have stopped asking...than,
this is for others it may help.

You know the conclusion the scientist got from
putting a frog in hot water... given a command to jump?
"Frog looses hearing when placed in hot water."

Yes, you noticed how these people got something and
they happen to also have had family or friends or blue eyes...valid observation.

However, when you see anything as impossible to God...you are limiting Him, pure and simple...
what is present is doubt or lack of faith and belief....and
knowledge of how this Universe works...there is a System....
you do not have to have friends or blue eyes according to this System.

Turn to Him/Her and say , "I have no idea how You are going to pull this outta Your hat...
gladly, that is not my job... I trust You are going to
somehow manifest this thing for me. Thank You."

Smile, be happy....because it is coming.
But, the second the ego mind says, "Yeah, right."
All the forces in the Universe getting it to you...stop.
Now, I already know who will refute this.Maybe this will also help...if you want to learn how to dance, you
still have to get up and
actually start moving your legs a bit.
What does that mean, I dunno.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-08-2016, 10:14 PM
Master
Quote:
If this is too painful, as you say, Necro, and you have stopped asking...than, this is for others it may help.
I agree with you. Let this help others now because I am too far beyond any help myself.

*unsubscribes*
Old 24-08-2016, 01:06 AM
Master
Stop it Necro. You need to snap out of it. I typed this before but deleted it. I have TWO people in my life with Aspergers. One sounds on occasion just like you but we have to give him tough love. He went on to college and he is in his last semester to be an engineer.

You are only 'beyond any help' if that's what you chose to do and feel and believe. It's hard to feel sorry for anyone who makes the decision to feel sorry and helpless for herself day in and day out instead of taking steps to better her life and herself.
Old 24-08-2016, 01:08 AM
Master
As far as unsubscribing that's akin to running away with your hands on your ears shouting "I can't hear you! I can't hear you!"

You post things but get upset if someone points out some serious issues.
Old 24-08-2016, 02:17 AM
Master
I've pretty much snapped out of it after I figured that if one doesn't have the patience to wait for the universe to 'deliver', they can do either one of two things: Whine about it on a forum and seriously tick people off, or go 'if you want something done, go and bloody do it yourself and don't wait for anything/anybody else'.

As such, I discovered today that in one month's time I shall be eligible for my yearly $500 cash advance, non-interest loan from Social Services...guess what I am going to do with the proceeds thereof? doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Thanks for all the help and support - I guess I'm just one of those 'ye of little faith' people and prefer to place my trust in more practical matters and endeavours over daydreaming about all those things I would 'like to have'.

...and now I believe my work here is done.
Old 24-08-2016, 12:30 PM
Master
I see your note on the bottom, but you know what "special" treatment is not always the good thing. Labels are not a good thing. I could throw up any kind of excuse myself and I'd been on my own hard roads but I could either just sit there and whine and complain and make excuses or I could do something about it, and I did. There area MANY functioning people with Autism and they succeed! Because they want to succeed. They refused to let certain cards dealt to them hinder them. I think you express your thoughts and feelings perfectly but the thing is they are all negative and expressions of victimhood. You have a vast amount of intelligence that could get you far...you have knowledge with contacting the dead or whatever...you could use all that to better your life and situation.

If we let the young man I spoke about earlier to wallow, he'd be sitting in his room day in and day out and speaking just as you do. He has a LOT going for him. I tell him to stop comparing himself to others and how they have it so much better because in many ways he has it better than 'normal' people and I always tell him to celebrate his differences! Be glad he's not a cookie cutter creation but someone who marches to a different drummer. I like that about him but we won't let him wallow and be nothing. Make use of all the positive aspects of his life. He is but yes, he has his moments still...we all do.

I honestly believe if you make use of your abilities you could get out of the rut you are in, you could make money and have a good if not great life...you cannot sit and do nothing and expect things though...sitting in your room complaining and doing nothing will only get you more misery and woe. I can daydream till the cows come home and just simply do that but you have to take steps too and the first is to cultivate a positive and thankful attitude.