Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 30-10-2023, 02:29 PM
Pathfinder

Time Travel When Sleeping

Do you think we can time travel when we sleep?

I actually think we can because I often dream about something and then it happens for real - either the next day or the next week or even later in "time".

Time doesn't really exist - it is just something we humans have invented because we have a need for order.
Old 31-10-2023, 05:48 AM
Glenda

Ah many scientists are spending time and money to understand the flow of time.

The passage of time itself is a fundamental element of our universe and linked with space, which is called spacetime
Old 01-11-2023, 03:14 PM
Pathfinder

I question everything - especially science!
Old 01-11-2023, 04:05 PM
Master

for those who don't like things like the merkaba, there are supposedly 'magic mushrooms' in south america that take the wise men (can't remember what their correct name is) on trips through time...

i understand you have to know where to look though....
Old 02-11-2023, 10:16 AM
Pathfinder

I don't use drugs.

I think we can enter that state of mind naturally - so to speak.

When I "time travel" in my dreams it usually happens by itself - it is often not something I planned.
Old 02-11-2023, 10:24 AM
Master

that is one of the time-honored ways of doing things outside the current status-quo where it is forbidden...

i don't use drugs either though. Haven't been so interested in going out of my way to time travel either though...
Old 02-11-2023, 02:09 PM
Experiencer
Time is an interesting concept, I believe when we sleep at night, or day, we go to the astral, or another place. The light of consciousness just shifts over from the physical body to the light body and up on over there. And there will be the akashic records, the old library, the great hall, the universal mind of it all. And I believe there is where all that is, and all that will and all the was is collected. All the moments or experiences, they are like fragments. So, you go there, you can see things of the past present and future, well it's more like its all one big pull like in no specific order.
Old 03-11-2023, 01:02 PM
Master
Not so much as time travel, yet we as spirit move around, always connected to the body.
Old 03-11-2023, 01:37 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
Time is an interesting concept, I believe when we sleep at night, or day, we go to the astral, or another place. The light of consciousness just shifts over from the physical body to the light body and up on over there. And there will be the akashic records, the old library, the great hall, the universal mind of it all. And I believe there is where all that is, and all that will and all the was is collected. All the moments or experiences, they are like fragments. So, you go there, you can see things of the past present and future, well it's more like its all one big pull like in no specific order.

I love how you describe this mystery.

Maybe everything is about our own perceptions because when we think for ourselves then we have our own ideas and theories about time.

Your theory rings true.

Of course, we can't be 100% sure about anything.

This is a very big topic, and there is a lot we can discuss here.
Old 03-11-2023, 03:16 PM
Experiencer
Yes, it's a hard topic, very tough subject. I base my theory solely from my experiences and others too, bonded with some quantum mechanics. Everything is just existing all at once. Same with our energy. Even if the body goes, the energy remains. The body is what pinpoints on the energy and narrow it down precisely (like a radio picking up on a specific station, knowing many other stations is happening all at once) then the brain tries to make sense of it all. And I believe that is how time concept was invented.