Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 23-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Esmerelda

Please can you help me with this? whats your opinion?

5 years ago when i was in college i would see this guy on my way home he had dark hair and green eyes, Then he turned up at my college, walks towards me like he knows me and just stares in my eyes until ive walked past him.

He cant take his eyes off me, even when he was sat facing his friend with his back to me his friend was talking but he was not listening and kept turning around to look at me. I walked past him and me and my friends were laughing at something and he had a huge grin on his face.

Before he left my college he opens the door and looks back at me for a few seconds then leaves, he looked a bit sad. While he was in my college he was mainly sat or stood on his own staring at me, it wasn't creepy i felt comfortable around him. I found out he was Italian.

i then didn't see this guy for years! he must of gone to uni or something, i could not get him out of my head.
now 5 years later me and my guy friend were walking to the shops this guy was walking towards us, he looked a bit like this guy he had dark hair hazel/green eyes and was a bit taller and had longer hair, and was good looking, i thought in my head he looks a bit like that guy from 5 years ago,
he looked at me then looked at my guy friend the looked back at me again he had a dreamy look in his eyes.

so anyway we came out the shop and headed home then we heard someone walking behind us and getting really close i turn round and its that same guy and he was looking at me as i turned round, he was walking quite fast, and he walked quite close behind us.

he only over took us at the last minute and as he did this he kept running his fingers through his hair. also we could tell he was listening to us when we were talking.

then today about a month later, i was in the car and i drove past him and he looked at me with that dreamy look on his face and smiled at me, even my mum noticed him and she seemed shocked.

the other day while out walking my dog, i felt compelled to stay out longer but then it started to rain so i started to head back home i then saw him again he was staring at me from a distance and funny thing is it stopped raining.

a few days later i decided to go outside in my front garden i was imagining him walking past my house and guess what he walks past my house lol he didnt see me this time though.

Yesterday i felt pulled to go out my house and take my dog for a walk, i started walking down the lane and i saw him, he spotted me and starts running his fingers through his hair, my dog runs up to him which is weird because he usually doesn't bother with people unless they have a dog with them, he stops to stroke and pet him and then he starts walking towards me we both grin at each other he says how you doin as he passes me by and i said hiya to him, that's the first time we have spoken to each other, he had an Italian accent. He has a very similar energy to the guy from 5 years ago but its not the same guy.

sorry its so long, just wanted to include as much detail as i can so you get the picture.
Old 23-08-2011, 12:12 PM
earthprowler

sounds dreamy, can't hurt to ask him! ask where he went to school or the age old line "you look so familiar, but I can't put my finger on it"....
Old 24-08-2011, 12:01 AM
Master
My opinion... Keep following those intuitive urges.

Xan

Old 27-08-2011, 03:51 AM
lightworker

wow, that's an awesome story, you HAVE to talk to him!!! keep us posted!! xo
Old 27-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Twinflamefound

That many 'coincidences'....I'd be acting on it, that's for sure! Something's going on...
Old 08-09-2011, 11:34 PM
amys

maybe they are related but you should talk to him as the universe seems to be pushing him into your path and making you notice him
Old 10-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Guide
I agree with amys, the universe is pushing him into your path, so follow your heart and speak it out to him! Best of luck!
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)