Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 11-08-2011, 12:03 PM
SerpentQueen

I so totally want to hear how the second date went!!
Old 12-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Gatorade

better luck next time
Old 12-08-2011, 11:29 PM
celery

That's why the ability to laugh at myself comes in handy (a lot of times) lol.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:34 PM
tragblack

Keep going with the flowing.
Old 14-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
I so totally want to hear how the second date went!!

Sorry for delay in repying. I didn't go on a second date I trusted my instincts which were clearly saying 'no go' and I don't regret this. I have recently met up with a guy who I've been talking to for well over a year on the phone - he lives at a distance - and we 'clicked' - so hoping this will develop now
Old 18-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Kristin050585

I met my boyfriend online through a paranormal site and we have been doing the long distance thing. We are so similar it is scary at times. But the distance is really rough. Me in PA and him in MA. We have been dating for about 3 months now, but were talking since january. It can work, but you need to find the right person.
Old 19-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Newbie ;)

I seem to have bad luck with internet dating as well. I don't do "small talk" very well it seems, so it's hard to get comfortable with someone - I'm much better at the "deep" subjects which I have opinions on.... outside of "how was your day?" the small talk just doesn't interest me much and I struggle to keep up with it.

I too have had trouble discussing my religious beliefs with a potential significant other - which is interesting, because I spell them out fairly clearly on my profiles, stating that I'm a Zennist, Panentheist, and follower of Creation Spirituality (developed by liberal Christian theologian Matthew Fox). Perhaps I should go a step further and actually flat-out say I'm a Gnostic Druid - I've avoided that because most people just don't know what that is.

In any case, I get a lot of flakes too - maybe someday!
Old 20-08-2011, 06:05 PM
Ascender

Starbuck,
I'm so relieved to hear you trusted and followed your instincts on this one! That's excellent and probably saved you a lot of grief and worry.
Wishing you good luck with the new guy!
Old 04-09-2011, 10:45 PM
Master

Waw thats good went Starbuck, I hope you will find real luck with this one!
I met my twinflame(confirmed) online at a forum site and we clicked instantly, and knew all about eachother and who we were,sharing same path too and knowledge. It was amazing and it is still going in Divine Union under God. we have a beautiful relation. I really can say its wise to follow your intuition. So it can happen!