Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 28-11-2010, 01:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by meta_synthesis
yes it can.

you can try.

Old 28-11-2010, 01:51 AM
meta_synthesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by din
life is not something that can be encapsulated with words

Quote:
yes it can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
you can try.

Pfffffff.

I'm the MASTER.

Don't you know who you are challenging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can do better than that. Better than merely 'try'

'try' pffff. Pu-leeeeeez.

I will actually dazzle and amaze you all.

I will do the unthinkable. The unimaginable.

Pure magic. Crazy Crazy insane deep magic that has been perfected though eons of study in magical school. (I am a master wizard)

Are you ready?

*composes himself*

(((encapsulates the snap out of Life)))

OMG!!!!!!

DID YOU SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I REALLY DID IT I WAS JUST BLOWING SMOKE!

BUT I DID!

OMG

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*freaks*

((((((Life))))))))

((((((((((((((((Life))))))))))))))))

(((((Life))))))))))

))))))))))Efil((((((((((((

))))))))))))))))))Efil((((((((((((((((((((((

)))))))))))))Efil(((((((((((((((
Old 28-11-2010, 02:05 AM
Master
meta, you are definitely enamored with your own subjectivity, LOL
Old 28-11-2010, 02:21 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
what i don't approved is your FIXATED misunderstanding and CONSISTENT criticism of the nondual perspective.
You're going to be unhappy, i will continually be critical of the misidentification of the "nondual perspective".. i'm a prude, like that, i like for language to be consistent, for nondual to mean what it says, no duality, but.. give me any evidence, other than your intangible imaginary belief, that the condition of non-duality exists, i'll wait.. tick, tick, tick,.........

Quote:
on the contrary i think it was you who disapproved the process which people understand life. aside from you disapproval of nondual perspective, for example you are not flexible enough to converse with a theist. you simply dismiss their position because for you the concept of god is full of excess baggage. well for them it is not. and if your right and it is so, there is a way to sort out the garbage from the pearl to which the concept of god refers.
Not so, Hybrid, let's talk 'God'.. i'm talking about the Judeo-Christian 'God', i'm ready when you are, in fact.. you go first......

Quote:
okay you have a life changing experience, that's coo, and i do understand why you have to validate a certain way like taoism because it is consistent with your experience but that didn't give you the right to invalidate other ways simply because it is not consistent with what you know. what ever happened to your advocacy that everyone should be allowed to express themselves uniquely? how come nondualism is wrong because it is not consistent with what you know.
Tick, tick, tick, tick.....

Quote:
i bet your profound experience is not even a result of your seeking, it is imposed to you by the situation, so it is accidental and never your choice. (the choice happened after the experience) . the notion of freedom and enlightenment is not by choice. in common parlance it is by grace.
Absolutely wrong, since i can first remember the first stories in church, something just didn't make sense, i was always seeking, even in those jungles i was paying attention.. there were 240 of us left standing that day, in that specific situation.. "grace" was not handed out in equal measure, it was not handed out at all, 400+/- didn't come out under their own power, some were never even found, where was "grace"? everybody made 'choices' that day, and i consciously made mine.. it was based on pure clarity, and it was made in the during the heat of battle.. please, don't speculate about things you have no actual awareness of, not even to sound cool on this forum.

Quote:
but for the seeker, it is a choice to seek. and his best chance to be free from the tyranny of seeking (the seekers dilemma) is to understand.
well i guess this is what i am saying, you were never a seeker so you don't understand what a seeker is going thru. your profound experience just happened to you when you (NDE) and you are free. this is rare more of an exception rather than the rule, most people are seekers before they are NOT.
Actually, it's not that rare.. if people aren't exposed to so much spiritual nonsense, so much religious indoctrination, so many meaningless distractions, it is really very simple.. they look and they see.. what you are suggesting is that everything is good, just let them pick and choose which spiritual side-shows they like, even when some of those side-shows do more harm than good.. all i'm saying, again, is.. it is possible to just stop, and see the Truth.. it happens every time the mind is silent and still, but.. all sorts of 'Spiritual Side-Shows' want a piece of that action, there's fame and fortune for dressing-up Truth and pretending to be its best friend.. stop looking for excuses to be right, stop and just 'look'..

Be well..
Old 28-11-2010, 02:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Actually, it's not that rare.. if people aren't exposed to so much spiritual nonsense, so much religious indoctrination, so many meaningless distractions, it is really very simple..

but they are exposed and into it.
until you get this and stop your wishful thinking that if ONLY they don't it's all tooooooo simple...
there is no way you'll better understand them.

Old 28-11-2010, 02:37 AM
Master
Quote:
i'm a prude, like that, i like for language to be consistent, for nondual to mean what it says, no duality,

your actual experience is non dual.
duality is when you are abstracting and therefore only happening in your mind.
unless you have gotten yourself over the propensity to abstract, you'll never understand nonduality's finer points.

suffice to say, if you understand the physical concept of nonlocality.
nonduality is its subjective counterpart.

Old 28-11-2010, 02:51 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
but they are exposed and into it.
until you get this and stop your wishful thinking that if they don't it's all too simple...
there is no way you'll better understand them.
Look, i'm no dummy, i wondered what is so special that these people are stuck in these beliefs, and.. i figured there must be something to these beliefs, so.. i studied them, pretty seriously, too.. and, after approximately 30 years of searching/studying for what it is that attracts people to these beliefs, i figured out is was simply their preference, their choice, they simply 'like' that particular 'feeling'.. so, the last 10 or so years, i have just been enjoying my own clarity.. occasionally testing to see if things changed at the Spiritual Circus (not SF specifically), but.. it doesn't seem so.. oh, and yes, it was during the searching that i discovered how closely philosophical Taoism approximates my understandings..

Based on my conclusions, that people simply choose their beliefs on what they 'like', with a bit of cultural influence seasoning the options.. i am convinced that if you can get people to actually 'look' at Truth, they will Like it..

Be well..
Old 28-11-2010, 03:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Based on my conclusions, that people simply choose their beliefs on what they 'like', with a bit of cultural influence seasoning the options.. i am convinced that if you can get people to actually 'look' at Truth, they will Like it..

Be well..

oh you mean to start seeking?
but who's to help them with the process. you?
but you don't understand the process of seeking
it just happened to you when you were 19
you adopted tao just to validate your own experience

Old 28-11-2010, 03:11 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
your actual experience is non dual.
duality is when you are abstracting and therefore only happening in your mind.
unless you have gotten yourself over the propensity to abstract, you'll never understand nonduality's finer points.

suffice to say, if you understand the physical concept of nonlocality.
nonduality is its subjective counterpart.
It is the probability matrix of hidden variables influencing the appearance of nonlocal results that invalidates the classical belief in nonlocality..

Quote:
oh you mean to start seeking?
I have never suggested not seeking.. i do suggest not looking in yesterday's garbage for today's newspaper, though..
Be well..
Old 28-11-2010, 03:31 AM
Master
Love this round of posts guys and i appreciate the wisdom in them.
Especially love this by Tzu......................."what it is that attracts people to these beliefs............i figured out is was simply their preference, their choice, they simply 'like' that particular 'feeling'.."
James