Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-11-2010, 01:10 AM
Shim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ugh, this is so hard to talk about because of so much misunderstanding...ok so I just decided I'll be vague ---ascending, per se, is a simple matter---
When a person gets "high" enough and when Grace is flowing extraordinarally -
your atoms actually can begin to drift farther apart -(think Jesus Ascending) - you essentially are dematerializing - but really, you are "there", just "farther apart" ----dissolved so to speak into the air.

Your physical atoms are "floating" away from their center point ---that makes us "hold" together --- yes, I experienced this, and yes, someone was there to say,
"You're disappearing." And no, no drugs were involved. I was vegan and clean in a monastic order at the time.

This is tough bec I'm used to skeptics ---no I have no 8X10s of me dispersing into the air.

My friend's verbal recognition gently brought all my atoms back to center.

Glad you clarified that no drugs were involved in these Acts. Is it possible that the individual was put into a state of trance, whereas in comparison to one, many witnesses would leave no doubt, where there are many who witness would our doubts not be a plausible?
Old 29-11-2010, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shim
Glad you clarified that no drugs were involved in these Acts. Is it possible that the individual was put into a state of trance, whereas in comparison to one, many witnesses would leave no doubt, where there are many who witness would our doubts not be a plausible?
Are you talking to me - am I the said "individual"?
No, I was in no trance and was as conscious and coherent as I am right now, but more so.

"...where there are many who witness would our doubts not be a plausible?"

That doesn't make sense to me...what did you mean again?

But never mind - this story was not really for you, per se.

There could be 10 witnesses and people still don't believe - look at Smith Wigglesworth or the John Lake healings. No one cares if it happened in the past and not to "them" - 10,000 people could witness something - if a skeptic is a skeptic they remain a skeptic, doesn't matter how many pictures of the UFOs over Phoenix in '97 there are.

But I don't lie, this is only for those that believe in the so-called impossible, the supernatural, a realm other than the ordinary.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-11-2010, 01:47 AM
Shim

Quote:
No, I was in no trance and was as conscious and coherent as I am right now, but more so.

There could be 10 witnesses and people still don't believe - look at Smith Wigglesworth or the John Lake healings. No one cares if it happened in the past and not to "them" - 10,000 people could witness something - if a skeptic is a skeptic they remain a skeptic, doesn't matter how many pictures of the UFOs over Phoenix in '97 there are.

But I don't lie, this is only for those that believe in the so-called impossible, the supernatural, a realm other than the ordinary.

No, that is not what I meant, it was the complete opposite, the individual being the witness. But you finished up properly, now how did you do that?

And yes I agree with what you said, about the skeptics ect.. And as far as the supernatural goes, that is a subject all to itself. I failed out one year in religion due to our teacher not believing in the supernatural, which changed all that I had known of scripture. How ignorant was I? I should of paid more attention and learned from their position. Now don't go splitting an atom on me Miss Hepburn.

Last edited by Shim : 29-11-2010 at 02:41 AM.
Old 29-11-2010, 02:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Baird T. Spalding wrote the book(s) there is 6 in total I think. I have only read a some of one of the books. They also talk about bi-locating in the books as well. Being in two places at once.
ah-HA~! i know that term, ive done it, quite awesome~!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 29-11-2010, 02:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Ugh, this is so hard to talk about because of so much misunderstanding...ok so I just decided I'll be vague ---ascending, per se, is a simple matter---
When a person gets "high" enough and when Grace is flowing extraordinarally -
your atoms actually can begin to drift farther apart -(think Jesus Ascending) - you essentially are dematerializing - but really, you are "there", just "farther apart" ----dissolved so to speak into the air. I understand what happened to Enoch and Jesus and maybe the Virgin Mary.

Your physical atoms are "floating" away from their center point ---that makes us "hold" together --- yes, I experienced this, and yes, someone was there to say,
"You're disappearing." And no, no drugs were involved. I was vegan and clean in a monastic order at the time.

This is tough bec I'm used to skeptics ---no I have no 8X10s of me dispersing into the air.

My friend's verbal recognition gently brought all my atoms back to center.

PS Why I share this stuff, I don't know - if one person can hook into what I'm saying, great - but it opens the experience up to judgment or doubt when
it was a pure thing and is often misunderstood.
Should I never say anything? It happened; it was huge - it should be spoken of.
Just as the Transfiguration should be spoken of more often. (For non-Christians that's when JC showed 3 of his closest disciples what He really looked like
---ala Cocoon or that Star Trek Episode.)
there is a thing known as the law of silence, and maybe this applies here...some experiences shouldnt be shared because of the judging, which then causes the defensive mind to become involved, and the very lesson of it can be lost, however, if there is a circumstance where sharing the story might help another learn something, then by all means share it...i cant say where your experience falls within that, but it almost sounded like you were considering that very thing there, but just hadnt named it...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 29-11-2010, 02:47 AM
Master
Quote:

im one of those, and i dont merely believe, ive experienced some of those "impossible things" so i know, thank you for sharing your experience Miss Hepburn~!
Rumi
Old 29-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Master

I've heard that if you feel invisible at times you may really actually be that to others. And this will happen more and more often for many on the planet.

But to answer the original question I do not know anyone personally or have seen it.
Old 29-11-2010, 01:40 PM
abikisses

There is a chapter in the Celestine Phrophesy, where the scientists/adventurers are being hunted down on the pyramid, James Redfield describes that nobody can be seen due to them 'turning to light' or words of that effect. Something about pure thought, pure belief and pure intention... also that ancient civilizations did not die out, they ascended into the light without an earthly death.

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 29-11-2010, 01:51 PM
Mind's Eye

I appreciate all of the replies.. And thank you Inner Light for those book titles. I will certainly look into those volumes.
Old 29-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
im one of those, and i dont merely believe, ive experienced some of those "impossible things" so i know, thank you for sharing your experience Miss Hepburn~!
You and I have such a similar background.
My God, Shabda - all I was doing was having satsang with someone - after years of the typical ashram diet and meditating for hours, rising at 5:30 am, bla bla ---when I experienced this "drifting... floating away of my atoms" !!!
The fact that my friend actually said, "You're disappearing." Was confirmation even to ME!

Since then I understood profoundly why Christians talked so much about Christ returning ---I saw -OMG ---just as He slowly separated His cells into the air - like a slow-motion explosion ---He can simply draw all of His atoms back like an "implosion" ---movie special effects - allows us better to imagine this.

Now, I see that Jesus could actually "pull Himself back together" - so to speak...I know this sounds weird ---but if it helps a Christian understand the phenomenon of the disciples watching their Master simply drift off, ascend into the clouds, disappear in front of their 1st c eyes ---when He had been right THERE with them ---well, good.

And boy, do I ever know about 'dummying up' -I thought. Oh well, this group may actually appreciate what happened to me.
It's worth it for that one person that it inspires with wonder and possiblity.
And if not, I can take it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru