Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-06-2020, 12:13 PM
Guide

I am very interested in the metaphysical properties of crystals and often I can feel them.

But the fact that they have been created over millions of years with such varieties, often such beauty and being able to hold them in my hands still feels like a mystery to me. Just like when I was a little boy.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:32 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Lol stugg... I must admit, while I do not have a strong affinity for crystals, the people who I see clutching them at crystal shops can often seem overwhelmingly attractive haha.

Must be the refleflection coming off the crystals casting a warm glow over them

Or perhaps it is like the person holding a cat phenonomom, adding to overall cuteness factor.
Usually woman with straight long hair...for some reason i see alot of redheds and blondes in these shops. Its hard to avoid or notice unless someome is a total cuck. Also the most nice woman visit these shops...the other day a woman bought me a 10 $ gemstone out of the blue
Old 05-06-2020, 12:27 PM
Pathfinder
I've had an affinity for crystals, semi-precious stones and gemstones since I was a little kid. I've connected with them for a long time and become somewhat knowledgable of them over the years. An amateur gemologist at best.

I think crystals admit a vibration and unique frequency that we can connect and help attune ourselves with. It's not for everyone but there are people like me that have a seemingly inherent link to rocks and minerals.

On the flip side I'm horrible with plants and cultivation. I love botany especially in regards to wild plants and aromatherapy. However I have two brown thumbs. There are people that have an affinity for gardening, herbalism and plant medicine as a means of attuning themselves in ways that I don't naturally connect with.

Spiritual alchemy is my game and crystals are mine to claim.
And I make great rock gardens. ;)
Old 05-06-2020, 01:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Crystals were used as powerful energy sources in Atlantis and Lemuria!
Old 06-06-2020, 11:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I go out and find 'things'.

Journeying thru a cave, mine or stream bed, etc. I have found lots of nice things.

Back in 1736, about 1 hour drive from where I live, an Indian found a piece of silver on some yellow ore in what is today northern Mexico. He traveled down thru the canyons to where his village was. He was in his 50's. When he got to his village, he gathered his children and had them go back to the location where the silver was found. The only one who did go back was his wife. He told everybody to keep it a secret. When they got back to the location, they found some very large pieces of silver, so pure, a person could press coinage from it. Then all of a sudden, a lot of village people showed up. One person found a piece of silver that weighed 2500 pounds.

Today, I suspect more pieces of silver, like what they found still exists.But then if you see native silver out in the open, it looks disgusting: blackish and unappealing.

I imagine somebody going out to find 'wealth', and when they stand on a blackish unappealing outcrop: they look around and say "There is nothing here!"

Lol, that is a great story and funny too. Probably a good thing that it looks unappealing in nature.

I have only ever found quartz and olivine on my hikes. I loved it!
Old 06-06-2020, 11:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
I am very interested in the metaphysical properties of crystals and often I can feel them.

But the fact that they have been created over millions of years with such varieties, often such beauty and being able to hold them in my hands still feels like a mystery to me. Just like when I was a little boy.

I was wondering about that, I have heard some people mention how they can feel or sense energy from them.
Old 06-06-2020, 11:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stug88
Usually woman with straight long hair...for some reason i see alot of redheds and blondes in these shops. Its hard to avoid or notice unless someome is a total cuck. Also the most nice woman visit these shops...the other day a woman bought me a 10 $ gemstone out of the blue

Thay is so nice, to be gifted a $10 gemstone. A stranger bought me a whole watermelon out of the blue once haha... Not quite the same but it was a very thoughtful, edible, healthy and delicious gift.
Old 06-06-2020, 11:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Lol, that is a great story and funny too. Probably a good thing that it looks unappealing in nature.

I have only ever found quartz and olivine on my hikes. I loved it!

I glad you like it.

Some of the stuff I have found, generally looks terrible. For example, some stuff I have to clean with hydrochloric acid to get rid of the 'junk' stuck to them - like a bathtub ring, but all over something. I can not tell what it is till I remove the junk. Generally what I find are some very beautiful crystals.

One time I put some of this reddish brown junk in some pails I had and poured hydrocloric acid over them. I forgot about them. When I remembered what I had done, The pails were no longer full. They were about 1/5 full.

To my surprise, I had removed the reddish brown hematite type substance and was left with a bunch of Hematite Quartz crystals.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 06-06-2020, 11:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictoria
I've had an affinity for crystals, semi-precious stones and gemstones since I was a little kid. I've connected with them for a long time and become somewhat knowledgable of them over the years. An amateur gemologist at best.

I think crystals admit a vibration and unique frequency that we can connect and help attune ourselves with. It's not for everyone but there are people like me that have a seemingly inherent link to rocks and minerals.

On the flip side I'm horrible with plants and cultivation. I love botany especially in regards to wild plants and aromatherapy. However I have two brown thumbs. There are people that have an affinity for gardening, herbalism and plant medicine as a means of attuning themselves in ways that I don't naturally connect with.

Spiritual alchemy is my game and crystals are mine to claim.
And I make great rock gardens. ;)

I love rock gardens. I must admit that I prefer crystals out in their natural location but I also like them in gardens. Hmmm, now I would love to see a pic of some of your rock gardens

I think what I have learnt from this thread is that the things which ressonate with me are the right kind of things for me haha... That might sound a bit silly

While, I appreciate the beauty of crystals, my passion and affinity is elsewhere and there is most likely, a very good reason for that, in this grand universe of things.
Old 07-06-2020, 12:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiversianReflector
Crystals were used as powerful energy sources in Atlantis and Lemuria!

I am not very familiar with Atlantis or Lemuria.