Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 03-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Administrator
Why at Times Does Informatin NOT Flow in ?

Hello

As a Medium t here are times where the one that the person seeks to have come in is not the one that comes in. At times this make the one getting the reading think that its not pure in nature of that their loved one is not safe. This is not the case, the Medium is the tool that is there to bridge the body of water (so to speak) that is there. We do not have that power to control and bring someone in that is up to the one that has passed to be of free will to do so or to have the energy match to the Medium to make that connection. This does not mean that the Medium is not good or not doing what is asked of them.

Other times someone else will come in with a message not the person asked for and the person getting the reading will go off thinking OK that was a flop, to many times realize that the message given did hold a greater meaning a bit down the line for them. Never disregard what is given, make a mental note of it, and know that its a blessing to receive a message.

There are times when a Medium can pick up nothing at all, and the good one's will be honest in saying that one is protected, or that one has a Guide there with them that simply feels one is not ready for this opening to take place. Many times the heart is not yet settled to receive and that will block the flow.

For the Medium there can be a long line up of those that can sense he or she can make contact with the Spirit World and we have to sort though those present to make the right connections. There are times when I have had one come in that is not crossed to the Light and I have to stop and take the time to assist them first, then the reading can move forwards. This too at times can make the one getting the reading go HMMM I am less important. That too is a blessing given as the person getting the reading has opened that door to help someone in need.

Its not a science that one practices its a gift of sight that one has been given, one that we all have on some level of being, that is much like the flicker of the flames of a candle, one never knows what way it will next move.

Lynn
Old 03-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Master

I've been given messages which have made me go "huh". You know - look out for Dennis. It was specifically Dennis. I was promised this Dennis would come into my life a few months back - meaning last year.

I think that reading was correct - at that time. And who knows what happened to Dennis but maybe free will changed our paths so we never met.

As I say, the reading was correct at that given time. Maybe Dennis will yet emerge. Maybe he will emerge with a different name but I will know he is "Dennis".