Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-08-2013, 04:42 PM
TahitianVanilla

Moldavite Flush Question

I've been thoroughly researching about Moldavite for about a week and a half now. I even bought myself a moldavite from the Arkadian Collection website. Here's my question: Is it possible to feel so connected to moldavite that you experience the flush even before you touch it? I was pretty drawn to the particular one that I ordered and experienced a headache and even like a realm state of sleep that same night (after ordering it). I've experienced this before. It feels as if time slows down and I could hear voices, yet I wasn't exactly on this "plane". Hopefully I'm making sense.
Old 17-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Guide
Yes, it is pretty usual when your start your contact with your moldavite. Then your energy and the stone's one attune and you can go on normally with your life.

I think that there is also a part of self-suggestion because there are many comments here and there talking about moldavite's strong effects. Stones' energies are subtle, anyway.

It is convenient to do a cleansing ritual at the very beginning. There have been several posts here with recommendations about how to do it. Finally I suggest you not to sleep with your moldavite as it could interfere a peaceful dream, as many of the strong energetic stones do.

Enjoy it!
TISS
Old 17-08-2013, 05:51 PM
TahitianVanilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Yes, it is pretty usual when your start your contact with your moldavite. Then your energy and the stone's one attune and you can go on normally with your life.

I think that there is also a part of self-suggestion because there are many comments here and there talking about moldavite's strong effects. Stones' energies are subtle, anyway.

It is convenient to do a cleansing ritual at the very beginning. There have been several posts here with recommendations about how to do it. Finally I suggest you not to sleep with your moldavite as it could interfere a peaceful dream, as many of the strong energetic stones do.

Enjoy it!
TISS

Thank you Tiss. I hadn't received my moldavite yet (there's a shipping delay); however, I just thought it was fascinatingly weird about the possibility of connecting with the moldavite even before having it within my presence. But I guess energy is unlimited right?
Old 17-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TahitianVanilla
I've been thoroughly researching about Moldavite for about a week and a half now. I even bought myself a moldavite from the Arkadian Collection website. Here's my question: Is it possible to feel so connected to moldavite that you experience the flush even before you touch it? I was pretty drawn to the particular one that I ordered and experienced a headache and even like a realm state of sleep that same night (after ordering it). I've experienced this before. It feels as if time slows down and I could hear voices, yet I wasn't exactly on this "plane". Hopefully I'm making sense.

Who knows Arkadian charges their slightly overpriced stones in some magical doo-hickey so it might be possible. I think more or less before you receive the stone would be a placebo effect of the foreseeable future when you receive it, I'm not trying to take anything away from you experience though. I just know for me when I received my first piece of Moldavite over a year ago the only thing I immediately felt was it lightly vibrating in my hand and then after putting it down my hand got really warm. I have felt other stones vibrate lightly in my hand, it only happens when you clinch them tightly though which makes me wonder if it isn't just the blood pumping in my hand. But I can't deny the warm feelings in my hand afterwards but it hasn't ever happened again since then and I have never felt the Moldavite flush and I have over 300 grams of Moldavite sitting a couple feet away from me at any time.

Everyone's experience with each stone is going to be quite different though. What I can say about Moldavite from my own personal experience is that it works in a very raw and unrefined manner. If you have some emotional, physical, or spiritual blockages preventing your spiritual growth or evolution Moldavite is going to rapidly drag them into your face in one way or another so that you have to acknowledge them and accordingly deal with them. An issue that I had long shoved down inside of my mind was literally in my face with in a week of receiving my first piece, I attempted to ignore it and put it back deep down inside and with in a few more days it was right back in my face. So I had no choice but to deal with it and haven't had anymore issues after that regarding that specific issue. I think that is the most common property of Moldavite and something it does for most people. Other things it is good for is connection to extra-terrestrial space and beings, astral projection, lucid dreaming, that type of stuff.
Old 17-08-2013, 07:20 PM
TahitianVanilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Who knows Arkadian charges their slightly overpriced stones in some magical doo-hickey so it might be possible. I think more or less before you receive the stone would be a placebo effect of the foreseeable future when you receive it, I'm not trying to take anything away from you experience though. I just know for me when I received my first piece of Moldavite over a year ago the only thing I immediately felt was it lightly vibrating in my hand and then after putting it down my hand got really warm. I have felt other stones vibrate lightly in my hand, it only happens when you clinch them tightly though which makes me wonder if it isn't just the blood pumping in my hand. But I can't deny the warm feelings in my hand afterwards but it hasn't ever happened again since then and I have never felt the Moldavite flush and I have over 300 grams of Moldavite sitting a couple feet away from me at any time.

Everyone's experience with each stone is going to be quite different though. What I can say about Moldavite from my own personal experience is that it works in a very raw and unrefined manner. If you have some emotional, physical, or spiritual blockages preventing your spiritual growth or evolution Moldavite is going to rapidly drag them into your face in one way or another so that you have to acknowledge them and accordingly deal with them. An issue that I had long shoved down inside of my mind was literally in my face with in a week of receiving my first piece, I attempted to ignore it and put it back deep down inside and with in a few more days it was right back in my face. So I had no choice but to deal with it and haven't had anymore issues after that regarding that specific issue. I think that is the most common property of Moldavite and something it does for most people. Other things it is good for is connection to extra-terrestrial space and beings, astral projection, lucid dreaming, that type of stuff.

I'm glad you responded. I read quite a few of your posts on here and I know you're quite knowledgeable about Moldavites. Their price was a tad bit steeper than other places; however, I just really wanted that particular Moldavite I saw. If I remember right, didn't you say you purchase yours from czechmoldavite.com or something like that? I remember czech was within the site link. I do have some blockages that I'd like to overcome, and I really hope the moldavite will help guide me within my spiritual journey.
Old 18-08-2013, 01:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TahitianVanilla
I'm glad you responded. I read quite a few of your posts on here and I know you're quite knowledgeable about Moldavites. Their price was a tad bit steeper than other places; however, I just really wanted that particular Moldavite I saw. If I remember right, didn't you say you purchase yours from czechmoldavite.com or something like that? I remember czech was within the site link. I do have some blockages that I'd like to overcome, and I really hope the moldavite will help guide me within my spiritual journey.

No problem. Yes a lot of my Moldavite I purchased from Lukas at CzechMoldavite.com. I have also recommended him to a lot of people as well, everyone who has bought from him to my knowledge has been very happy. Although his newer larger pieces he added seem to show that he has now upped his prices a little bit.
Old 18-08-2013, 03:56 PM
TahitianVanilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
No problem. Yes a lot of my Moldavite I purchased from Lukas at CzechMoldavite.com. I have also recommended him to a lot of people as well, everyone who has bought from him to my knowledge has been very happy. Although his newer larger pieces he added seem to show that he has now upped his prices a little bit.

If I need another Moldavite, I'll try him next time if I feel connected to any of the pieces.
Old 19-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Fall1ngSt4rs

I'm considering purchasing a piece of moldavite from Psychic Bazaar (can't post a link as I'm a newbie :-S) - if you pop over to Psychic Bazaar and search for Moldavite, its the one piece they stock.

I'm certainly feeling something every time I look at the page. If this particular piece is not perceived as being good value for money, should that stop me from purchasing it if I truly feel a connection with it?
Old 19-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall1ngSt4rs
I'm considering purchasing a piece of moldavite from Psychic Bazaar (can't post a link as I'm a newbie :-S) - if you pop over to Psychic Bazaar and search for Moldavite, its the one piece they stock.

I'm certainly feeling something every time I look at the page. If this particular piece is not perceived as being good value for money, should that stop me from purchasing it if I truly feel a connection with it?

If I were you I wouldn't buy that piece of Moldavite. It is 2 grams for 65$, that is 45$ more than what it is actually worth. Regular grade Moldavite from the most common locality (Chlum) is rarely ever worth more than 10$ a gram, especially when it's under 20 grams in weight. Once it is over 20 grams in weight it can go up as high as 15$ or 20$ a gram, but when it is under 20 grams it's not wise to pay anymore than 10$ a gram. From one of my Moldavite connections you could get 7 or 8 grams of Moldavite for 65$ and the piece will either the same or higher quality. If you would like my help then shoot me a private message and I am more than happy to help you find a piece of Moldavite that is not overpriced. Why should you lose 45$ or more the second you buy a piece of Moldavite? If you buy from one of my sources the piece of Moldavite will only appreciate in value, that I can promise you.