Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 25-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Darkest-Messiah

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK39
You and I both know that Satan always wins, it is his world that we live in. What is funny is that these poor people have no idea about what has been loosed amongst them and what is about to happen. Oh well, what ever. Darkest Messiah I am locked up, so I do not travel but thank you Darkest Messiah for your best wishes, and "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!" Jesus is Lord!

just love,

CK

No travels here either, Charlie.....many causes too. I am afraid we will have to agree to disagree with satan and gods if that's ok...peace be with you
Old 25-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Sira

My turn to jump in your thread and say that I'm enjoying your posts, too! I see darkness and light as two aspects of the source, to integrate within ourselves if we are ever going to find inner balance and rise above polarity to really create. I think these are the times of chaos and like in nature, it is a natural phenomenon to release us from the old structures/limitations.
Old 25-12-2010, 08:27 PM
Darkest-Messiah

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
My turn to jump in your thread and say that I'm enjoying your posts, too! I see darkness and light as two aspects of the source, to integrate within ourselves if we are ever going to find inner balance and rise above polarity to really create. I think these are the times of chaos and like in nature, it is a natural phenomenon to release us from the old structures/limitations.

Greatly appreciated Sira.....yes, life, god, good, nature...these and all there is are all duality of good and bad in my eyes (even the rose hath thorns).......stinks (the fact, not the rose...LOL), but how would we know treasure without trash. I sometimes go metal detecting, and for every penny I find there have been troves of aluminum stashes or nails...LOL
Old 25-12-2010, 09:51 PM
CK39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira

Hi Sira and welcome to this topic :)

Guys we are getting views and this topic has become five stars rated

I love you Darkest Master/Messiah!

Light would have no fun if Darkness panicked and ran !

Anyway, "Happy New Year every body!" I love you all!

just,

CK
Old 25-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:

CK

Yeah, and this is just a 'welcome' thread!

(I hate when this happens, heh.)

Old 25-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Darkest-Messiah

Talking

Quote:
Hi Sira and welcome to this topic :)

I love you Darkest Master/Messiah!

Light would have no fun if Darkness panicked and ran !

Anyway, "Happy New Year every body!" I love you all!

just,

CK

What i enjoy are the weak ones who run using light from darkness when their own christ so easily spoke freely with all...such a welcomming sight to behold one of a view who can walk with either easily and shamelessly...loves as well, and thanks
Old 25-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Darkest-Messiah

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Yeah, and this is just a 'welcome' thread!

(I hate when this happens, heh.)

I'll give you the secret, then, so that our super moderator doesn't feel so badly.........I faved this as 5 because I had normally hated humans until recently, and you people here have helped me to again see something more for the moment (In other words, I cheat...thus, chaos does rule..........
Old 25-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Sira

"In other words, I cheat...thus, chaos does rule"
I had a good laugh!!! An honest cheater!!!
Old 26-12-2010, 01:11 AM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest-Messiah
No travels here either, Charlie.....many causes too. I am afraid we will have to agree to disagree with satan and gods if that's ok...peace be with you

charlie dont ya feel kinda sorry for the [so called devil] old nick ?
he gets the blame for all evil, it seems to me humankind for most instead of takeing responseablity for their own actions, blame old devil
i personally would like to shake his hand, you know sit down relax..have a cuppa, and an indepth discussion with him !
personally for me the choice between so called heaven full of puritians and angels playing harps, and so called hell, where so called sinners reside
well hells a lot more appealing hah hah !
dam charlie a gal like me would be mighty bored in heaven, id cause frigging choas, id turn at least 100 a day, into hardcore rebels against establishment !
ohhhh what frigging fun could be had ? [me horns are showing now lol]
Old 26-12-2010, 01:17 AM
Darkest-Messiah

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE-MAIDEN
charlie dont ya feel kinda sorry for the [so called devil] old nick ?
he gets the blame for all evil, it seems to me humankind for most instead of takeing responseablity for their own actions, blame old devil
i personally would like to shake his hand, you know sit down relax..have a cuppa, and an indepth discussion with him !
personally for me the choice between so called heaven full of puritians and angels playing harps, and so called hell, where so called sinners reside
well hells a lot more appealing hah hah !
dam charlie a gal like me would be mighty bored in heaven, id cause frigging choas, id turn at least 100 a day, into hardcore rebels against establishment !
ohhhh what frigging fun could be had ? [me horns are showing now lol]

Touche, my dark Fire........she would too, Charlie!

think I'll take your suggestuion and make Fire my god , because, as you pointed out, even good ol nick needs help occasionally