Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Mansour

NO, the animals soul after death become none existent forever

Old 25-09-2011, 11:00 PM
Shining Star

When our cherished pet passes away it can be as devastating as when a member of our family dies; in some cases more so.

Be assured that our beloved pet hasn’t ceased her existence from a spiritual perspective. Contrary to belief, animals do have souls. Our pets have formed a special bond with us due to the care and love we have shown them. It is this loving bond that ties them to us as individual personalities.

Animals that have passed on are destined to become part of a group of similar animal souls; losing their independence. Our pets have individuality and will continue to express themselves in the same character and mannerisms as they did while on the earth plane.

As sure as they greeted us when we returned home; they will undoubtedly be waiting to greet us when it is our turn to cross that bridge into the realms of spirit.
They will not leave our side; we may feel their presence, but we may not be able to visualize them. This doesn’t mean they are not there; they’re just out of range of our limited physical senses.
Try and liken this to the spinning of a bicycle wheel; when it is spun very fast the spokes seem to disappear, even though we know they’re still really there.

In the short term we will miss their physical presence; the separation is only a temporary one, we will one day be reunited.

Love is the most powerful force in the universe; we have bonded through love with our much cherished pet. This bond of love is so prominent that nothing can ever break it. This is the Divine Plan.
Old 25-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Master
Regarding OP

Yes they do ... . All of light and love is exactly that .

One big Beautiful Love ...HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 26-09-2011, 09:51 AM
midnightstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansour

NO, the animals soul after death become none existent forever

How do you explain this then? Since we lost Beauty we've moved house (this house has no associations with her) but yet I feel her presence around strongly, particularly at night I also believe she tried contacting me several times since she left and it's always the same dream, the dream just being a dream I can get my head round but her presence in this house where she never lived how do you explain that?
Old 26-09-2011, 01:33 PM
Mansour

Beautydylan , I respect you and others that love or had loved their animals and accustom to those and don't want break your heart or hurt your affect but animals are not capable for resurrection because they are not responsible about god due to lacking wisdom .
Old 26-09-2011, 01:38 PM
midnightstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansour
Beautydylan , I respect you and others that love or had loved their animals and accustom to those and don't want break your heart or hurt your affect but animals are not capable for resurrection because they are not responsible about god due to lacking wisdom .

It doesn't necessarily mean though that she's not in spirit watching me, I strongly believe she is. Your entitled to your opinion, but in my experience we can't judge animals by human standards Just because they "are not responsible about God due to lacking wisdom" doesn't mean they are not more in tune with the spiritual world than we are Just my opinion, I don't wish to offend you
Old 26-09-2011, 07:27 PM
Greybeard

Yes, we go to the same place.

Well,almost....we go to human cemeteries

and dogs and cats go to pet cemeteries.

The fear of mortality (of having an end) is what leads us to postulate the personal immortal entity, usually known as the soul, for which I cannot find a single shred of evidence.

That there is Eternal Spirit that permeates and is the All, I have no doubt. That I am in and of and am that eternal Spirit there is no doubt.

But the "soul," understood as a some sort of personal immortal entity -- the self surviving the death of self -- is a chimera born of our blind fear of ceasing to exist. John,and Mary, and Sylvester the Cat do cease to exist; but both the matter of which their bodies were composed and the Spirit animating them are eternal. Why must "I' be forever?

I suppose I will be condemned as a heretic, an infidel, a blind man for saying these things. But as near as I can tell, "I" am nothing but the embodiment of narcissistic arrogance.

But if I should be wrong, and some day end up in Heaven, I hope my dogs can come along. They have been my gurus and taught me much about wisdom in living, and deserve the joy of chasing antelope all over the skies.
Old 27-09-2011, 06:14 AM
Mansour

Your opinion has its location and is respectfully for me
Old 28-09-2011, 05:37 AM
Celeste

Well, we hopefully go to heaven and they to animal heaven, otherwise known as the Rainbow Bridge.

When my mom passed, on our way to the cemetery, in a fenced in yard were two Dalmatians that looked exactly like our two, who had died a couple years before. I feel they not only went to doggie heaven, but they also came down for a minute to pay their respect and to guide my mother in the right direction. And what a comfort that was!!

We love our dogs. My current ones, Toy Fox Terrier Izzie just got her nails trimmed and painted bright red; and my deaf Dalmatian, Dexter got a new collar and leash.
Old 23-10-2011, 09:59 AM
Knower
Yes they greet us on the other side, for that I am positive :)

However what Mac says, though perhaps stifling some of our romantic notions of staying in 'that place' (heaven) forevermore.... sounds like it resonates much truth to me.

Yes there is most definitely a place, well many places, where we can continue to live lives much like those we live here on earth, with beautiful things, with physical reminders, illusions perhaps of places we would love to experience and to be. But eventually, one would grow bored with those realms, seek more, seek to evolve past that and to a more spiritually evolved place where we could seek out more knowledge and be less limited by our imaginations. Perhaps seek out more truth and evolve to suit.

In that sense, no we will never lose the love and experience of knowing and sharing love with our beautiful furry/feathered loved ones... it is and always will be our story. But we will seek to write many other stories too, and will move past the need to hold onto what once was, and realise it just always IS.

I dont know, I have an inkling that our animal friends may evolve to be more just as we can. Im not sure that they can evolve to be human, (and being human is nothing to rave about - theyre more one with the source than we are in my opinion ) there is much more for me to know and learn. But its fair to say, they are worth their weight in Love and Light forevermore :)