Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 28-05-2019, 08:46 PM
Deactivated Account

I personally believe this is a false teaching, at least in the context of my own life. I have always been somewhat passive and sat around waiting for the universe to do things for me.... unsurprisingly it never worked. I am learning now to take fate into my own hands to direct in alignment with my goals and have been getting better success with that. But I will let you know in a few years lol.

Basically my point is.... The universe helps those who help themselves. No one or no- thing will do the work for you.
Old 29-05-2019, 12:58 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
I personally believe this is a false teaching, at least in the context of my own life. I have always been somewhat passive and sat around waiting for the universe to do things for me.... unsurprisingly it never worked. I am learning now to take fate into my own hands to direct in alignment with my goals and have been getting better success with that. But I will let you know in a few years lol.

Basically my point is.... The universe helps those who help themselves. No one or no- thing will do the work for you.
I can understand why some don't fully believe it, cause one may not have the best of luck, and used to not being seen as someone 'important' enough to be helped when it comes to being helped provided for.

Tho with that perspective has to come with a belief that you 'believe it will not help provide what you need', so that thought kind of counter's, the belief of it being able to provide by bringing opportunities to you to help and also show that it will provide for you. It's like shutting the door to opportunities of that are trying to help provide for you~
Old 29-05-2019, 12:05 PM
Color

The Law of Attraction just 'is'. (And Hi, Aethera, )
More have just become aware of it...you know, modern times, better communication.

Often why people do not believe in it is they have 'tried' to apply it and it didn't seem to work for them.
But, on the contrary, it did work...if you look closer.

I knew from my Bible Study days there was, what I called, a formula.
Part of the formula working was for there to have absolutely, 200% no
doubt in your mind.
My sentence back then yrs ago was. "If you have even a sliver of doubt...
forgot about what you are asking for or praying for."
In those times, people around me blamed God Himself, not LOA, for not answering their prayers,
while here I was...not needing to even pray or ask God for anything...I simply knew He would take care
of e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g...all the time.
And He did...and boy did I have things to be taken care of!!!
LOL, Oh brother!

(I could make a list...getting my demented 87 yr old mom here to another state within 2 weeks was one...
and she could not live with me....and all the things around that really are a bit unbelievable
to talk about.

All while I didn't lift a finger...as I would watch everything I needed unfold in front of me.
Rather, I smiled and had complete faith it would all 'come about'.
That was my core, unshakeable belief system.

*What is the problem for most people, and I am here to help...is what is going on in the unconscious part of the mind.
If you want that job, if you want your cancer to be healed and disappear...
BUT, unconsciously, you have a deep hidden belief that you will not get that job, you
do not deserve to be healed, say, you believe you've been 'bad' in this or another life, for one example...that is what will happen...nothing....
you will not get the job and many more... and your cancer will stay.
All this while you think LOA is not working...your core beliefs are indeed working.

What is the issue is you must truly change your beliefs...you have got to know in the core of your soul, the core of your b-e-i-n-g...
either that you have the power to have these things come about or
that there is a Spirit that can facilitate these things coming about...
makes no difference cuz it is all about the power of belief.

Begin studying, reading, listening, researching, seeking how this place really works, to start.
I and others can give a list of those people that have youtubes explaining things; books to read and absorb...testimonials to listen to.
Don't believe testimonials?

Gregg Braden has videos within his lectures of healings on youtube.
He has done the research for us of scientists and group studies and tells of their results.

He explains things very simply and well....to start.

Understand this place before you attempt prayer or wanting something to come to you
through the LOA...otherwise, the failure is all in your hands....not
the Universe....this is what the ego loves...for you to give up.
Understanding the tricks of the egoic mind is a wise study.

Ok, now time for my coffee and feed my pets.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-05-2019, 05:40 PM
Master

the formula working was for there to have absolutely, 200% no doubt in your mind @ Miss Hepburn

Old 30-05-2019, 02:31 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
*What is the problem for most people, and I am here to help...is what is going on in the unconscious part of the mind.
If you want that job, if you want your cancer to be healed and disappear...
BUT, unconsciously, you have a deep hidden belief that you will not get that job, you
do not deserve to be healed, say, you believe you've been 'bad' in this or another life, for one example...that is what will happen...nothing....
you will not get the job and many more... and your cancer will stay.
All this while you think LOA is not working...your core beliefs are indeed working.

What is the issue is you must truly change your beliefs...you have got to know in the core of your soul, the core of your b-e-i-n-g...
either that you have the power to have these things come about or
that there is a Spirit that can facilitate these things coming about...
makes no difference cuz it is all about the power of belief.

Begin studying, reading, listening, researching, seeking how this place really works, to start.
I and others can give a list of those people that have youtubes explaining things; books to read and absorb...testimonials to listen to.
Don't believe testimonials?

Gregg Braden has videos within his lectures of healings on youtube.
He has done the research for us of scientists and group studies and tells of their results.

He explains things very simply and well....to start.

Understand this place before you attempt prayer or wanting something to come to you
through the LOA...otherwise, the failure is all in your hands....not
the Universe....this is what the ego loves...for you to give up.
Understanding the tricks of the egoic mind is a wise study.

Ok, now time for my coffee and feed my pets.

Hi miss Hepburn,

I agree, it's if we have any doubt seeded to any thoughts, or deep core beliefs, that are linked to us wanting to have a job, or maybe you have a family member that you have issues with, like what you mentioned if that doubt is around, it's not that LOA isn't working its cause the doubt that is unconsciously being given power too. Sometimes doubt can be hard to get rid of too, kind of like anxiety for some.

I believe those thoughts and deep core beliefs that have doubt in them are stored from past experiences, almost like the doubt has to be dislodged and transmuted like negative residual energy that sometimes stays around. And the only way to let go, get rid of that is to firmly believe that it will~
Old 30-05-2019, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
Hi miss Hepburn,

I agree, it's if we have any doubt seeded to any thoughts, or deep core beliefs, that are linked to us wanting to have a job, or maybe you have a family member that you have issues with, like what you mentioned if that doubt is around, it's not that LOA isn't working its cause the doubt that is unconsciously being given power too. Sometimes doubt can be hard to get rid of too, kind of like anxiety for some.

I believe those thoughts and deep core beliefs that have doubt in them are stored from past experiences, almost like the doubt has to be dislodged and transmuted like negative residual energy that sometimes stays around. And the only way to let go, get rid of that is to firmly believe that it will~
Yeah, it's like a seed has been planted since infancy and the roots have taken hold
and we don't even realiize it....then blame the Universe or God or LOA doesn't work.

"I wish you were never born, you're such a loser"...
"You're just like your worthless father..."

Try getting that outta your subconscious mind.
The tapes keep playing in the background.

I'm good enough. I'm smart enough and doggone it people like me...Stuart Smalley

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-05-2019, 03:51 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
This is one of the tenants of manifestation I always struggle with. That the universe will provide you with everything you could possibly ever need, and then some. That you will always be taken care of.

No doubt this stems from a fear base mentality that we have today of living in lack, poverty mindset, and fear.

So what are some of your ways to work on this, and change your mindset around. To start to really manifest your dreams and desires.

There is an old curse that goes something along the lines of "may you get everything you want".
You are your universe, so I expect you will get everything you want/need. However you may only know you wanted/needed it in hindsight.
We view life through the filter of our ego, hence how we see things is distorted by our own ignorance and past experience.
“Your soul is the whole world.”
― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha
“When someone is seeking,” said Siddartha, “It happens quite easily that he only sees the thing that he is seeking; that he is unable to find anything, unable to absorb anything, because he is only thinking of the thing he is seeking, because he has a goal, because he is obsessed with his goal. Seeking means: to have a goal; but finding means: to be free, to be receptive, to have no goal. You, O worthy one, are perhaps indeed a seeker, for in striving towards your goal, you do not see many things that are under your nose.”
― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha
Old 31-05-2019, 03:47 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yeah, it's like a seed has been planted since infancy and the roots have taken hold
and we don't even realiize it....then blame the Universe or God or LOA doesn't work.

"I wish you were never born, you're such a loser"...
"You're just like your worthless father..."

Try getting that outta your subconscious mind.
The tapes keep playing in the background.

I'm good enough. I'm smart enough and doggone it people like me...Stuart Smalley
Indeed, I think we all have some thoughts or certain beliefs, that have such deep roots in us that we forget about them, and only realize that when something doesn't come to us, or like you said blame god or the universe, or say that LOA doesn't work when it does, it's just that are unconscious thoughts/beliefs need to be transmuted.

That's a good example, that other's can say to other's, and little alone don't recognize how that also affects them - cause to some degree what they are projecting onto other's is like a mirror, and they also feel the same about themselves to some degree. And what helps with getting rid of that is getting rid of the doubt that the thoughts and beliefs are seeded with, by acknowledging that they deserve and are worthy of positive vibes and better thoughts.

That they are good enough, etc.
Old 31-05-2019, 07:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
I agree with this one. And practically that's how the world works.

Although when it comes to things like luck or things that seem to be or are out of your control, I do want to figure out whether there is some sort of LOA providing all this. If it fails, well, then it's even more proof that LOA is **. If trying and following the advice helps instead, well then I could consider it's real.

Let's say I'm fairly introverted person who was born to abusive family and had difficulty to make friends or even attract people who treat me well. Easily bullied. It was also hard for me to feel worthy of any opportunities that I might otherwise take, or then it was my health.
Sometimes rejection and criticism could cause physical pain so I've pretty much withdrawn to avoid that pain. Every time I've stood back up and given myself that chance to "improve" in let's say matters of work/hobbies/career, I've been torn down a way or another. I haven't yet had even one "major success" or "meaningful victory" in my life I could be proud of, even in those matters that I feel I can affect! Always falling below others and well.. there is competition in the world, that doesn't stop existing even if you changed your mindset to pay attention to something else. It would be nice to experience that feeling of besting someone sometimes! Or being able to do things I want to without health being a problem.

Someone from similar background comes across and they're much younger than you (but adult)... but they basicly have everything and get things easily. Be it friends or "winning" at anything, it simply happens. If you ask them, they don't know how they do it but seems they are taking all of it for granted. And enjoying how they're seen "superior" to me... somehow I understand, if they are more talented/skilled, they deserve that being recognized. But considering I have been trying and practising for years, how can someone younger beat me so bad in basicly everything? I wish I could even have a slice of that ease and luck.

A third person comes along. Myself and the second person mentioned are friendly and basicly "good people". This third one isn't. They are abusive and proven it in front of others. They still get to have friends at least and the friends are providing this person increased opportunities to get the desired things. I feel they don't deserve it... I wouldn't feel deserving it in their shoes, but not having abused people in simialr way, I do feel I deserve a lot more - at least I'm trying to treat people well regardless of occasional competitive streak, and they know it, sometimes abuse that "naivete" as they say. Someone might say "you are feeling entitled to friends" but am I..?

Well, that was in real world. Let's take myself and the second person mentioned into virtual world. We throw a dice, basicly a random number generator and neither of us has control over that in physical reality. Every week. For months. He always "wins" in that too. If that isn't some supernatural luck, I don't know what is. This is why I want to know whether LOA could work to change my luck about life in general. Even if I honestly and whole-heartedly believed the Universe will give me everything I desire or need... well, does it? I'll be utterly selfish, where is -my- supernatural luck? If someone else can have that, so want I.

And from this point, I shall observe the results and according to that advance my research on whethere LOA is b***s*** or not. We should at least have spiritual teachings that also quaranteedly work in practical life so that people won't end up feeling misled!
Old 31-05-2019, 09:45 AM
Deactivated Account
It's survival of the fittest. Nobody or nothing out there in the universe cares and provides anything for you at all.