Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-10-2010, 03:02 PM
Angel Love

Do animals have angel guides?

Hi,

I have just joined this forum.

The thing is I love all things to do with angels. I am also a member of another great free site called Psychic Knights, though, I have only been on their forum once.

I love all animals; I especially adore my fat cat, Gabriel-named after the Arch Angel Gabriel. The question is their anyone out their that believe animals have angel guides? All my friends think that angels are only reserved for humans, but my Gabriel is so intelligent, he must have an angel guide, like me.

I would like to hear from anyone who has a view on this matter

Angel
Old 12-10-2010, 03:35 PM
star-child

Hello welcome to the forum

I'm pretty sure that I read in a book called Angel Answers by Diana Cooper (you will probably enjoy reading it too!) that Unicorns to horses are what Angels are to humans.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:19 PM
cheeky_monkey

one of our budgies died and had left our remaining budgie alone a few years ago now. I decided feeling very depressed one day not long after his passing to go and wash up even though I had no motivation to. For some reason I decided to look behind me into the living area where our birds would fly freely. As I did I saw a black smudge fly to one corner of the room. I thought to myself 'that's our Murph' (departed budgie). Strangely our remaining budgie who did mourn his passing for at least a year decided that that corner of the room was her favourite place to sit. It hadn't been before he died. He still makes his presence known. Recently our remaining budgie's waterbottle kept leaking water onto the floor and was ruining our carpet. What I couldn't understand though was how it was leaking water and how even with hours sat infront of the cage, I never actually saw the water leak. One night the water completely drained from the waterbottle and I heard what I believe to be Murph grinding his beak as it couldn't have been our remaining budgie as she was in a different part of the room. Anyway we had to get a new waterbottle and since then the leaking of water has stopped.
But to simply reply to your discussion, I believe animals have guides, angels and spirit friends who visit them just like humans. Our remaining budgie seems to look into thin air sometimes like there s a presence near her but I don't know if that's a common budgie trait or she is seeing things which I can't see.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:13 PM
LightFilledHeart

Hi Cheeky! I LOVE your user name!!! Are you a Brit by chance?

I know our companion animals do continue on in the spirit realms when they leave this earthly life. I've had visitations from my canine companions who have crossed over that leave no doubt in my mind! I'm so glad you had indications your sweet little budgie continues... that must lift your heart.

The strictly Christian view is that animals are without souls and do not enter into the spirit realms known as heaven. I am completely and utterly convinced they do

Bountiful Blessings!
Old 12-10-2010, 06:13 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
Hello welcome to the forum

I'm pretty sure that I read in a book called Angel Answers by Diana Cooper (you will probably enjoy reading it too!) that Unicorns to horses are what Angels are to humans.

Starchild, oh how lovely! I like that
Old 12-10-2010, 06:27 PM
cheeky_monkey

Hey Lightfilledheart

Thank you so much for the kind compliment. I am brit yes. I have little knowledge on the Christian view of animals but from personal experience I too believe animals have souls. One night I was staying at my ex's house and it must have been 3-4am and I was still awake while he was fast to sleep. My ex is an orthadox christian and kept little pictures of the virgin mary and Jesus in an almost empty cupboard, along with a picture of his departed dad. Anyway I was laying there thinking to myself what it would be like to be married 25 years and whether our relationship would last, when silently materialised a headless crow in the cupboard which was partly open. It flew out of the cupboard and towards to the door leading to the hall where there was a light on. As it got to the door it dematerialised. I even felt the breeze it's wings created and heard as they flapped. Either I was being fooled by a higher power or animals do have souls I have concluded. I tend to believe they do have souls since this is not my only experience involving phenomena and animals.

I have been thinking about spirit a lot since a friend of mine passed away and you're so correct about them comforting us. They comfort us in death as in life in my opinion.

Thanks again for the compliment about my username, it's a long story but I think its apt for me.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Coming2

Hi Family!!

You know they say that cats have extra sensory perception when it comes to the spirit world. They seem to have the ability to see all things in the elemental world and they see spirits and residual energy.

I dont know how I feel about animals having Guides. Personally I dont think they do but I do believe there is a special place in heaven for them and that they have a soul even though it is very different from our own. If you believe as some other religions do then animals are the evolving chain of reincarnation...ie...we are dust, rocks, trees, insects, animals eventually becoming human before the ultimate evolution into spirit....