Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-06-2011, 11:13 AM
pebble

We all search for love with another being. Not realizing that the only love we truly need is within.
Twinflame love is spiritual love. There is no guarantee that we will even marry or live with our tf once we meet them. Depends on what our mission on earth is. It is not a fantasy love. I believe that a lot of people, not necessarily meaning you, get caught up in a fantasy love because they are searching for something that is missing in themselves. Loving themselves.
To be truthful..I don't even want to live with another me. I have some really good things about me and then I have some not so good things, that I am sure would annoy me.
Old 15-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Master
I would agree . Love yourself .. x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 15-06-2011, 02:04 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelove
To get right down to it, it just seems that as human beings on a spiritual path should be rewarded with such a relationship as 'twin'. Isn't it the holy grail of all things having to do with love?

No, the holy grail is personal enlightenment, so that you can then serve humanity. That is the path of the twins. While it can include sharing a life together, I don't think it is about raising babies. There's nothing wrong with raising babies - I am a mother myself (kids are grown). I'm only suggesting that parenting is a highly earthly activity, and leaves little room for wholehearted spiritual pursuits. Do you see priests, nuns, monks, and gurus having children? Did Jesus and Buddha have children? No.

The romance and love between the twins is the carrot. If we didn't have that carrot, we might not continue down the path, which is challenging and demands much, as I am learning. If twins reunite in the physical, my hunch is that spirituality is not a hobby or part-time past-time. It's an occupation consuming the majority of the hours.

I suspect that twins need earthly partners to help keep the home fires burning, get the bills paid, and all that. Google Zeb and Zarna - they are of the opinion that twins reunite in their later years, after kids are grown and gone, for this very reason. These twin flames also have earthly partners - spouses - who have not been abandoned.

That said, I wouldn't rule out the possibility that younger twin flame pairs could and are coming together in service. I just question whether raising children can fit into that picture, unless their lives are arranged in a way to make it work - Nicole and Mel in Canada are a good example of that, and you can google them too.

Quote:
however I fear your post may be a sign that it won't work with hubby - your post to me is your 111th. That seems like a sign to me.

I noticed that too, and got a chuckle. But you don't even know the half of it - you and I have many syncs. I was going to send you a PM about that, but I feared I might freak you out.

Quote:
Also, I don't believe my husband would be too happy about that idea. He fears that if I reach out twin and he feels the same, I will leave him. And I can't say he is entirely wrong. When I think about the outcome of twin and me ever being together, ideally I want to make sure there is as least pain as possible on everyone involved, including hubby and twin’s gf, but who knows how it could all go down. IF it goes down at all. That is the thing - it is not even a sure thing, but if he feels the same as me - the consequences could be huge. So 50/50 possibility that he feels the same, but BIG things going on if he does. And I have to take that into consideration when treading here.

How does your husband feel being the person you are settling for? There are many people who, knowing they are "second best," would walk away right there. That he hasn't already... and you've been 100% honest... that would seem to indicate there's more to your husband than meets the eye.

Are you being fair to your husband? I think that's what you need to ask yourself. Is it loving and compassionate, to hold on to him as your "back up" plan? To hold on to him as your "second best"?

I commend you for being honest with your husband up until now, and want to gently suggest you continue being honest. Don't get tempted to go around his back and contact your twin. That takes your husband's choice out of his hands. Allow him to see you as clearly as possible. Be completely transparent in your actions and motivations.
Old 15-06-2011, 02:09 PM
SerpentQueen

Follow up to my previous post: I am in your situation. So closely, it boggles my mind. But I'm a little farther down the road than you.

I want to add that I have always respected that this is my path, my choice, and not necessarily my husband's. He gets to decide for himself whether he wants to share this path with us. So far, he has chosen yes.
Old 15-06-2011, 02:43 PM
soul whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
... they are of the opinion that twins reunite in their later years, after kids are grown and gone, for this very reason. These twin flames also have earthly partners - spouses - who have not been abandoned.

.what of cases where there is a considerable age gap where an older twin meets a younger one? I'm in such a situation myself and have found myself in great dilemma regarding this question. It adds to the 'pain' - another reason that separates us. Odd thing is that although I am the older one whenever I think of him or have been with him our age difference is not an issue...I don't even feel it as opposed to when I think of myself next to other younger souls. It's like there IS NO age difference. It blows my mind just thinking about it. I've NEVER even considered looking at another before, let alone a younger person (I'm married and he's in a relationship). We connected at such a level I never even thought possible. I think/feel that we came into eachother's lives at this time to wake us up from our respective relationships that are both flailing, to remind eachother of our love for one another and the connection we have, that we ARE, we LOVE, we are ONE and we are so much more than we think. When I'm with him, or even at least communicating with him I find I am so much more creative and full of energy. But now we are going through a 'forced' separation which I cannot even begin to describe...too painful!
Old 15-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Follow up to my previous post: I am in your situation. So closely, it boggles my mind. But I'm a little farther down the road than you.

I want to add that I have always respected that this is my path, my choice, and not necessarily my husband's. He gets to decide for himself whether he wants to share this path with us. So far, he has chosen yes.

I like to encourage the power of choice.

I would also like to take it to its deepest level of appreciation.

In any given moment, a person is essentially choosing to embrace a perspective that is fear based or a point of view that is heart centered or love based.

Every time we find our self in pain, we should realize that we are choosing to experience fear.

Every time we find our self in joy, we should understand that we have chosen the energy of love.

My view is that humanity is involved in energy work every moment of their life. It is their divine appointment to choose their experience.

Every choice has value. I suspect that this can be hard on us when we are in pain. Shifting perceptions from pain to joy is quite an empowering experience.

I found it to be that way.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-06-2011, 04:41 PM
faith83

O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
no, sorry this doesn't make sense to me .....

if it were so, then why is there such, pain, confusion and heartache ... regarding twinsoul connections ?

if the universe only lets you do what you are supposed to do, why do so many people marry and end up in divorce ?

if the universe only lets you do what you are supposed to do, why are so many people confused and unhappy ... with life in general ?

Dream Angel xx

1. Pain, confusion, and heartaches is what pushes you to be better and learn hard lessons one may try to avoid. And lessons and growth are the main priority in soul connections

2. Just because people end up in bad marriages and divorces doesn't mean they. Weren't MEANT to marry them. It wasn't meant to last. Example, you were meant to have children with that person that you married.

3.Pain and confusion in life...generally speaking...doesn't mean that destiny has let you go off track. What makes you think pain and confusion isn't part of the process. Destiny doesn't equal you get everything you want and life is all about humming birds and smelling roses in the morning. It means what's meant to be will be...AND WHATS MEANT TO BE WILL BE

But there is a such thing as free will. You make your own choices but at the end of the day your going to finish in the position that you are suppose to. Making "wrong" choices will only make it longer and harder for you to get there
Old 15-06-2011, 04:59 PM
SerpentQueen

no, sorry this doesn't make sense to me .....

Faith's observation made perfect sense to me. Let me illustrate: way back when, I was on the fence about when to start a family. Having kids wasn't the question - I wanted them - but I was obsessing about the timing. So I took a leap of faith, went off the pill, and let the universe decide the timing. I got pregnant immediately.

Now, that may not seem like such a coincidence, given my young age at the time, but looking back over my life I can see how it set into motion an entire chain of events. Events that led me to meet my twin. While I can't say I may never have met him (universe may have found a way), it seems inconceivable to me how that would have come about. But it did, and I know I'm being deliberately vague, but it all boiled down to the timing of my first pregnancy, and decisions that were made as a result.

And later, he came back into my life - through divinely orchestrated events - exactly at the moment I had decided I was done having children, a decision that ended a relationship I was in. This was no coincidence. I see that clearly now. (Mind you, I did not make that decision for the purpose of bringing him back into my orbit - it doesn't work that way.)

if it were so, then why is there such, pain, confusion and heartache ... regarding twinsoul connections ?

Because we try to shove them into earthly models of relationships. We expect marriage and happily ever after and boy, we also love the old... "If he loved me, he would... " !!

if the universe only lets you do what you are supposed to do, why do so many people marry and end up in divorce ?

This question tells me you buy into the worldly model of relationships. You do know Jesus said, "There are no marriages in heaven"?

if the universe only lets you do what you are supposed to do, why are so many people confused and unhappy ... with life in general ?

Because they don't get it yet.
Old 15-06-2011, 10:35 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiowitch66
I do not envy what you are going through but I feel like I have to say something for your husband. Please dont think I am judging you in any way but are you truly sharing your life with him? Maybe this is why you feel like you need to come to a decision soon.

You are right scorpio, I don't think I am truly sharing my life with him. I want to, don't get me wrong, but the spark between us just doesn't compare and it never will. It is a totally different connection, although I do believe my husband is a soul mate of my mine as well.

And it's not like I don't give a lot of myself to my husband, because I do, but he will never be the only one in my heart like he, and many others, think he should be. I do and can love two men, but my husband has a hard time excepting that.

Which brings me to the point of being completely honest with him, which I know Serpent has commended. I have been honest, but have left out some of the romantic desires that I have for twin over hubby. My husband is not spiritually inclined - at all really - and would not be able to see past the romantic earthly love that Serpent has mentioned. Knowing how he thinks, I have stressed the fact that I NEVER thought twin and I were meant for marriage (which is true - never did even in the height of it) and because of that I don't think he knows that if twin was all in, I would be all in. How do I tell him that?

And it really is not fair to my husband and I need to make a decision to be fair to him as well. I really have more thinking to do thanks to the responses I have received from my posts, so I want to thank you all very much! I feel alot of warm, loving spirits here, so thanks for welcoming me :)

I have more to ad, but have to get off the computer right now and fix dinner - damn life! lol - but I will come back later if I can and respond some other comments that touched me. Thanks again all :) lifesavers
Old 19-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
The romance and love between the twins is the carrot. If we didn't have that carrot, we might not continue down the path, which is challenging and demands much, as I am learning. If twins reunite in the physical, my hunch is that spirituality is not a hobby or part-time past-time. It's an occupation consuming the majority of the hours.

I suspect that twins need earthly partners to help keep the home fires burning, get the bills paid, and all that. Google Zeb and Zarna - they are of the opinion that twins reunite in their later years, after kids are grown and gone, for this very reason. These twin flames also have earthly partners - spouses - who have not been abandoned.

Its funny, because I never thought that my twin and I would married and have a traditional marriage in this society. Even back when we met, when I was totally in love with him and wanted to be consumed by him, I never thought he would be the one I would marry and live with and have babies with. I never understood that until recently, as I understand and know there is much more to this union. However, can you please tell me how you overcome the physical attraction to them?? If I ever do find myself in contact with twin again, and it is more then just coming together in a romantic way (as I imagine it must be if we come together again) I cannot imagine being able to keep my hands off him, to be honest! Serpent, maybe you can speak to this?

To the above point, that was another of the strange things my twin used to say that has taken on a new meaning now that I understand more about these soul connections. And I hope he doesn't mind me quoting him (not that he is reading this anyways) - "Our passion doesn't come from sleeping together, it comes from somewhere else". He was totally talking about the deeper connection, the belief that the relationship was not all romantic. If I knew then what I know now... this is why part of me feels that I am supposed to contact him. The fact that he said these things to me as if I was saying them myself, yet we were both not aware of the magnitude of the connection? It seems crazy, I'm just saying.