Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-11-2014, 06:58 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
When I was younger I was never allowed to speak up and so I became fearful of expressing my truth. When I was around people the repressed anger would try to manifest itself like this because of the Kundalini.. but as I've worked on my throat chakra and expressing myself the problem has ceased. I don't have it as much anymore.

I think that's what my main issue is, too. I have a very small family, (only two that I am really in contact with), and they are both loud and domineering, whereas, I have always been super-quiet. It's two against one with me and them, and it can be very stressful to deal with them. They still don't know about me having a Kundalini awakening, because they would not understand it, and anyway, I've been preoccupied with dealing with the symptoms from it.

One of the effects of the Kundalini, is that I am being forced to deal with my greatly repressed personality, and not being such a timid doormat. I tend to be the type of person who is very agreeable because I don't want any sort of conflict or confrontation. I think this blocks my throat chakra, and the fact that I've been like this for pretty much my whole life, explains why the vibrations in my head have been so bad, at times. It's still a huge adjustment, but it seems like the more quickly I address any sort of personal slight that is done to me, rather than pretend that it didn't bother me and let it fester, the vibrations go away, for the most part, and I feel better.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird*
I think that's what my main issue is, too. I have a very small family, (only two that I am really in contact with), and they are both loud and domineering, whereas, I have always been super-quiet. It's two against one with me and them, and it can be very stressful to deal with them. They still don't know about me having a Kundalini awakening, because they would not understand it, and anyway, I've been preoccupied with dealing with the symptoms from it.

One of the effects of the Kundalini, is that I am being forced to deal with my greatly repressed personality, and not being such a timid doormat. I tend to be the type of person who is very agreeable because I don't want any sort of conflict or confrontation. I think this blocks my throat chakra, and the fact that I've been like this for pretty much my whole life, explains why the vibrations in my head have been so bad, at times. It's still a huge adjustment, but it seems like the more quickly I address any sort of personal slight that is done to me, rather than pretend that it didn't bother me and let it fester, the vibrations go away, for the most part, and I feel better.

My family know about my Kundalini, I decided to tell them in the end. They weren't very accepting of it initially because of their religion but it was alright. It made me feel so much better to stop hiding who I was out of shame.. I only need my own acceptance and I have to express myself.. Kundalini really helps with that, it's amazing how much it changes your personality and how much better you feel because of it. It forces you outside your comfort zone but after a while you look back and go "wow, see how easy that is for me now, I can't believe it was ever so hard".. and it really inspires you and gives you confidence. Puts your trust back in yourself and frees you up. I used to be fearful too, of expressing myself, and sometimes I still have trouble with it, but I've come such a long way, and I'm proud of myself.

With Kundalini it's either you go with it and become reborn or you fight against it and end up destroyed, lol.