Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Ascender
I see faces and people also animals sometimes landscapes and symbols.
It means something to someone who is showing us these things.

I know my third eye is awoken so maybe its happening to more and more people.
And this is only the begining of wonderful things to happen to our selfs.
Old 21-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Master
My Introduction to chakras.

Long time ago, a girlfriend worked as a masseuse to get through uni. I never had a massage before, so she offered to work over my body. As she worked from toes to top of head I saw all sorts of amazing bright, or super clean, colours in my mind.
I was describing the different colours to different parts of my body. Some body parts had the same colours, like my left elbow would be the same colour as my right elbow.
After the massage, she said something about chakras. I said, "what are chakras?" she said,"Don't you know what chakras are?" "No" I said. She turned around and fetched a book on chakras and gave it to me to look at.
The book showed all the colours I identified on my body. I was shocked to learn such a thing. She became teary. I think it was because my seeing the colours had confirmed, to both of us, without doubt, that chakras exist.
Old 21-04-2014, 09:38 PM
eager learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Long time ago, a girlfriend worked as a masseuse to get through uni. I never had a massage before, so she offered to work over my body. As she worked from toes to top of head I saw all sorts of amazing bright, or super clean, colours in my mind.
I was describing the different colours to different parts of my body. Some body parts had the same colours, like my left elbow would be the same colour as my right elbow.
After the massage, she said something about chakras. I said, "what are chakras?" she said,"Don't you know what chakras are?" "No" I said. She turned around and fetched a book on chakras and gave it to me to look at.
The book showed all the colours I identified on my body. I was shocked to learn such a thing. She became teary. I think it was because my seeing the colours had confirmed, to both of us, without doubt, that chakras exist.
is the colours I am seeing related too blocked chakras do you know??? loved your story!! this is all still quit knew for me too and I am also still learning but loving it all xxxx
Old 21-04-2014, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eager learner
is the colours I am seeing related too blocked chakras do you know??? loved your story!! this is all still quit knew for me too and I am also still learning but loving it all xxxx

So, are this colors blocked chakras or our most powerful chakras or our guides?
Old 21-04-2014, 09:51 PM
eager learner

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous
So, are this colors blocked chakras or our most powerful chakras or our guides?
I am sorry luminous I still don't know myself. seems to be everyone has different opinions I am still unsure myself.