Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-03-2014, 11:59 AM
alhambra

Dont focus, just let them come and go they will stay longer then.
Old 17-03-2014, 12:45 PM
eager learner

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by alhambra
Dont focus, just let them come and go they will stay longer then.

thank you I try so hard but when another image comes into my head I just automatically look at it. but thankyou a will try and relax more x
Old 17-03-2014, 12:45 PM
Kindapsy Chick

I see colors. In nights where I feel most comfortable, I'll see these green and blue circles swirling to the middle and then disappearing, and then repeat. There was one night where it was red and grey, instead. I always ignored it because my father said it's nothing, but is it? :O
Old 17-03-2014, 12:49 PM
eager learner

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindapsy Chick
I see colors. In nights where I feel most comfortable, I'll see these green and blue circles swirling to the middle and then disappearing, and then repeat. There was one night where it was red and grey, instead. I always ignored it because my father said it's nothing, but is it? :O

as far as I can gather the colours are connected too your chackras but I know very little about them and wanting a more information myself! xx
Old 17-03-2014, 12:53 PM
alhambra

I,m going on ebay to look for a screenshot camera for eyelids, we,ll catch the images then, lol.
Old 18-03-2014, 11:18 AM
eager learner

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by alhambra
I,m going on ebay to look for a screenshot camera for eyelids, we,ll catch the images then, lol.

yesterday after being on here I did some meditation. well I think I nearly had a outer body experience. was asking for help and guidance and all these beautiful colours came swirling in again, so a just relaxed and watched the colours. then my whole chest felt really light like I was about to float up, but this obviously made me jump and it didn't happen again. next time a will try and be calmer and see where this takes me!!!!!
Old 18-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Lilybugs

Hello all,
I, too get colors when I close my eyes. I also get a beautiful stary sky-it is wonderful.
I feel when I see the bright white swirling light, this is my guide.
I also see purple and green in swirls and waves.

During readings, I feel the colors I see are connected to the persons Chakra system and may indicate blocked energy.

In peace..Lilybugs
Old 18-03-2014, 07:44 PM

I too see colors.
They are green and blue. Always green and blue. Usually they are swirling with each other and making some shapes. I love it!

You are probably on the start of seeing visions and developing clairvoyance.
Old 18-03-2014, 08:24 PM
eager learner

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilybugs
Hello all,
I, too get colors when I close my eyes. I also get a beautiful stary sky-it is wonderful.
I feel when I see the bright white swirling light, this is my guide.
I also see purple and green in swirls and waves.

During readings, I feel the colors I see are connected to the persons Chakra system and may indicate blocked energy.

In peace..Lilybugs

I don't do readings so will this be my own chackra I am seeing and does it still mean a blockage??
Old 18-03-2014, 08:26 PM
eager learner

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous
I too see colors.
They are green and blue. Always green and blue. Usually they are swirling with each other and making some shapes. I love it!

You are probably on the start of seeing visions and developing clairvoyance.

I see a whole range of colours its light my own little northan lights display in my head its so relaxing to watch lol xxx