Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Experiencer

pineal gland protection from flouride

I recently found out that the US government is adding, among other chemicals, flouride in our water. I am surprised that I wasn't aware of it sooner. Flouride seeps in your skin when you shower or bathe in it, as well as when you drink it, and eat products that also contain the water. I also found out that it is attracted to the pineal gland and gets collected there and shrinks and lowers any pineal gland activity. I am aware of when it was first used during the holocaust gicen to the people in the concentration camps because it made them more passive and docile, and I am upset that now it has been happening to us. Furthermore, there is some talk that the government knows its effect on the pineal gland because they don't want us to discover our "natural powers" I just bought tomk's flouride free toothpaste and have bought primo water (flouride and chlorine free) water. But am concerned that it still is in the water I shower with. Anyway, without getting all "conspiracy theory-like" does any one bhave any further tips? Is there a way to decalcify the pineal gland and rid flouride out of my system? As well as other metals? This thread can be moved to the proper place if it should be in another subject topic. Thanks!
Old 26-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Master
I have been wondering about this off and on for a while; sometimes I wonder if the effects are as bad as we think, or if people just tend to exaggerate them with the all the conspiracy theories that come with it. But assuming that fluoride is as bad as they say (which it very well may be)... here are some things that people suggest as a way to combat such effects:

+ Avoid all things fluoride (tap water, toothpaste, inorganic produce, red meat, sodas, showers without filter)

+ Pineal stimulants/detox: Chlorella Spirulina (this stuff is really good for you in general), iodine, ginseng, chlorophyll, blue skate liver oil

+ Foods: raw cacao, goji berries, cilantro (good for all metals, really), watermelon, bananas, honey, coconut oil, hemp seeds, seaweed, noni juice

+ Essentials oils: parsley, sandalwood, pine, lavender, frankincense (inhaled directly, burned in diffuser, or in a bath)

+ Citric acid (lemons especially), garlic, raw apple cider vinegar

+ Sungazing (at sunrise or sunset so you don't damage eyes)

+ Meditation/chanting

+ Crystals: moonstone, amethyst, purple sapphire, sodalite, pietersite

+ Magnets... any strength, attached to area of third eye

I hope this is useful for you.

Old 26-05-2013, 04:48 PM
It is all good

I can tell a difference in how I feel when I use fluoride toothpaste vs baking soda and coconut oil. It takes a few weeks to feel the effects but just that one change makes me feel less tired.

A few years ago I read an article that there was some speculation that the Gulf war veterans were suffering fibromyalgia like symptoms due to an injection they received that contained fluoride.

Thanks jenriggs for this information and Evaah I'm saving your info and looking into this a little more.

I don't consider this a conspiracy theory at all because I have felt it's effects myself.

Have a terrific day.
Old 26-05-2013, 04:54 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Fluoride calcifies the pineal gland..............

At a certain age the pineal gland begins calcification and becomes dormant..........do you know how you felt when your pineal gland was active??
Old 26-05-2013, 05:03 PM
Experiencer

Thanks so much for the replies! I am now going shopping, thanks evaah for the wonderful info and pathfinder for not making me feel silly! Mr. Whitmore, I am thinking the last time I felt an active pineal gland was when I was a baby, so, right now I am interested in getting all that junk out of my body, and hope it helps my pineal gland. I mean it' there for a reason. I think it has been dormant for a very long time. Itks not just about that, but I don't appreciate being fed all of these chemicals without my consent.
Old 26-05-2013, 05:04 PM
Master
My mother was a paranoid schizophrenic and this was one of the ideas she was adamant about---the government is poisoning us. This was in the 1950s. If this were true, all of that generation would have been pineal-damaged by now. I know mine functions--spiritually and physically.

Fluorides do have a purpose. You can buy into any fear you'd like---whatever you believe will be true. So if you want to believe you are being damaged by fluoride, you will be.

There are so many things that "science" and "medicine" prove that we should be fearful of. At some point you have to ask yourself if you want to be fearful of them all. Your body has a choice as to whether and how it responds to carcinogens, pathogens, and "germs"--the majority of which are needed by the body to function. We have a choice whether our bodies respond to genetic conditions or not. Think of any genetic condition you like and there is always at least ONE person in the world who didn't inherit it, didn't get the disease. That in itself should convince you that there is some choice. Science introduces fuzzy ideas like environment in order to cover what isn't covered by the science.

I'm just choosing now to reduce the fear levels from my health. I refuse to worry about "germs" when handling food, botulism, trichinosis, pollution, contaminated water supplies--there is an endless list. I refuse to believe all the "causes" of cancer. We cause imbalances with our thoughts/beliefs.

So, whatever you believe, it will be true. I know there will be many who object to this idea. You have a right to object--a choice.

Lora
Old 26-05-2013, 05:07 PM
Mr.Whitmore

I don't think anyone is fearing.........having enough sense to stay away from poison.....just makes sense........
Old 26-05-2013, 05:10 PM
Master
Mr. Whitmore--

Fear is anything that prevents an action that you would otherwise take or prevents a feeling of well-being and safety. Fear is planting the idea in your head that your own water supply is poisoning your pineal gland. Fear is rampant in modern medicine. Is it really "common sense"?

Lora
Old 26-05-2013, 05:16 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Fear can also come in the form of self denial...........you may fear this being actually true?

see........every mirror has two sides.

My water comes from a well.............no tampering.

btw.........why add fluoride to the water system????????
Old 26-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Experiencer
Fluoride is very dangerous and you're correct it is in our water and Hitler did use it to poison people. Fluoride is a bio hazardous waste product, but yet they put it in our water. Hitler used it to dumb down his people, it's still being used for this by our government. There is no need for it to be in our water. My family uses distiller water to drink and cook with. Unfortunately we are still bathing on it because we cannot afford a large distiller for our home to distill the tap water; maybe one day it's my hope. I'm very adamant on not ingesting fluoride especially since learning about its harmful effects in massage therapy school.