Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Knower
Do stones really open chakras?

Maybe this is a obvious no brainier for some of you. Do stones or gems really open your chakras if put on top of them? Of course the right color on the right chakra.

Thanks.
Old 19-03-2011, 09:06 PM
nightowl

hey AstralProjectee,
I am not an expert on either stones or chakras, but at a time on my journey I was lead to place an amethyst crystal at the third eye to help open and clear it, and it worked for me. I would not recommend overusing the amethyst in the third eye area as is could lead to, like a spiritaul overload of sorts.

nightowl
Old 19-03-2011, 09:06 PM
glpoisson

No stone can do anything by itself. Energy, with the intent to open a chakra, sent to the chosen chakra with the stone on it does it. A stone serves to focus and amplify the energy rendering it more effective than if no stone were present.
Old 19-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Master
I'm with GLP the stone with the intent can do so, also the stone has to feel right for you, don't just get the same color stone and not feel the energy of that as well
Spiritlite.
Old 19-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Master
Wonderful advice guys x

If you are sensitive to energy work, just by placing your hand a few inches away from your chakras you will be able to feel them .

Your chakras are working all the time processing your current lessons in life .

As for crystals they are tools , some crystals are good for clearing for example snowy quartz others have qualities for calming, energising ,balancing or strengthening them .

I hope that helps. I must admit when I started my crystal course I never thought that i would actually be channelling the universal energy with the crystals . Due to reading books i thought you just placed them on you and that was it lol :)

You can also visualise your chakras opening by breathing in the colour of each one at a time .
For the third eye sometimes I just visualise a Herkimer diamond spinning clockwise than anti clockwise , as my third eye is very sensitive and sometimes a crystal would be too powerful for it x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 19-03-2011, 10:25 PM
Sangress

Quote:
Do stones or gems really open your chakras if put on top of them? Of course the right color on the right chakra.

I never truly see chakras as being "closed," or inactive.

But, in my experience, stones can attune chakras and get them all working together, instead of separately, which promotes a stronger personal spiritual awareness and a healthier energetic body. (You can do it all without stones, but it takes a fair bit of effort the first few times. I wouldn't do it alone unless your energy system didn't have too many kinks in it to begin with.)

For a metaphors sake - I like to think of chakras like a bunch of separate instruments that tend to be untuned and not playing in harmony until someone fixes them up and gives them a piece of music to play.

So I wouldn't say that crystals "open" your chakras, but your energy mixing with the crystals energy would essentially subtly change the vibe and, in turn, the way your chakras function, which is often beneficial.

Some people use visualizations to encourage the mixing or blending of their own energy with the crystals among other things.
Old 20-03-2011, 01:51 AM
Master
I have been using larimar recently with great success in opening my fifth chakra.
Old 20-03-2011, 03:06 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralProjectee
Maybe this is a obvious no brainier for some of you. Do stones or gems really open your chakras if put on top of them? Of course the right color on the right chakra.

Thanks.

Yes they can, they can help open chakras, balance chakras, and circulate energies. But it still depends on where you are at your personal spiritual level - if you are unaware of your energies and can't feel them, you probably won't feel the crystal working, doesn't mean it's not working. The crystals will also help you spiritually get to the stage of having your chakras open, they don't just open it, they will help you do the spiritual work to get there as well. You can't just pry open a chakra, it also takes the personal work, if you want it remained open. Stones are amazing helpers.

Colours aren't always the way to go by, you would have to look at the properties of the stones, because all stones work for certain chakras, not all of them resemble the chakra in colour. ALL stones, work on chakras, so you don't need to just stick to the chakra colours of stones. Some work on a group of chakras at once. You can find ones that work on the number of chakras you want to work on, or one that does just one chakra.

Some stones also work better paired up with other stones depending on what chakra you want opened.

Some stones, you can actually just put on your third eye and they will work on the chakra even if it's a lower one. Or you can just hold them in your left hand, and they will work on the chakra. The left hand takes in energies.
It's always good to have a body layout, or just put them on the chakra, works stronger. Most chakras have 2 openings, except for the crown, and the root. So you can put them on the front side of your body, or the backside.

You can also use tape, or blindfolds, or whatever to hold them in place.

Many storm element stones, work on the chakras above your crown chakra, and the chakras below your feet chakras.
Some stones, work on all your chakras, not just the seven main ones.

If you are going to use a crystal for chakra opening, you could send it your intention and it works better. Since they have many different uses, it's good to send them your intention of what you want it to do for you. I believe they have spirits. Even not, i can still talk to them, they have personalities, and they respond to your channeled messages to them. If the sensations they give you are too aggressive, you can always tell them it's too much and to be gentle, or vice versa. In anyway, it's good to tell them what to work on.

You'd be surprised, i've gotten crystals that books say only work on one chakra, but when i ask them if they can help me with another chakra, they can.

If you are ever interested in a certain stone for a certain chakra, i can give you a list of some.

On that note, i will take the chance to tell everyone about Serpentine, the green stone. It works on all chakras, and it awakens the kundalini. It is the stone, if you are wanting a kundalini awakening. It's known as thee kundalini stone. My kundalini is already awakened, but whenever i use this stone when my kundalini goes to sleep, it brings the kundalini energies from the base of the spine, like lightning bolts, to the crown, and all around. It's a very amazing stone. People use it to force their kundalini awake.
Old 20-03-2011, 04:39 AM
Knower
Wow thanks all you guys. This is bringing up more questions now.

What about man made swarovski crystals that are made up of 32 percent lead in the process? They don't look like they have lead in them.

Is is true the clearer the crystal the better they are, or is that different for opening chakras?

Thank all you for your answers.
Old 20-03-2011, 05:04 AM
Sangress

Quote:
What about man made swarovski crystals that are made up of 32 percent lead in the process? They don't look like they have lead in them.

Man-made crystals make me ill regardless of whether I know they are manmade or not, so whether a crystal is effective or not depends on the individual methinks.

Quote:
Is is true the clearer the crystal the better they are, or is that different for opening chakras?

From my experience it doesn't much matter what your crystal looks like as long as it isn't broken into more than three peices (most crystals stop functioning properly after they get parted 3 times.)

Some of my most scratched up, clouded and brittle crystals are energetically stronger than a couple dozen others put together.