Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-03-2011, 01:42 PM
Sungirl

transpersonal chakra symbols

Hiya

This is on the back of my thread about a possible tattoo.

Does anyone know if there are Sanskrit symbols for the 3 transpersonal chakras above the head; causal, soul star and stellar gateway and the 2 Subpersonal Chakras below the feet; earth star and earth gateway?

Would you be able to give a link to a site where i could see the pictures?
Old 11-03-2011, 10:36 AM
Sungirl

just bumping this to see if anyone has any info...
Old 11-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
Hiya

This is on the back of my thread about a possible tattoo.

Does anyone know if there are Sanskrit symbols for the 3 transpersonal chakras above the head; causal, soul star and stellar gateway and the 2 Subpersonal Chakras below the feet; earth star and earth gateway?

Would you be able to give a link to a site where i could see the pictures?

I have never seen any reference to such symbols. This is hardly surprising considering that many people can't even agree on the main 7 chakras. The system under which I was taught allowed for the 7 body chakras and 7 additional chakras above our 7th, what you are calling transpersonal chakras. I have seen other systems that allow for 14 of them (21 total). I have never heard of subpersonal chakras. I am curious to know where you learned about them.

Here is a link to a post I saw the other day that has a good pic, but little useful information.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=10777

I also found this while out browsing around, which seems to offer information related to picture in the other link

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24962639/T...2-Chakra-Chart
Old 11-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Sungirl

sub personal are below the base. Personally I believe there should be as many anchoring us as there are reaching to Spirit. Maybe it's my pagan dualistic beliefs that bring that... but if we need to be embodying what is above we need to be well anchored below......
Old 12-03-2011, 07:09 AM
Master
Quote:
sub personal are below the base. Personally I believe there should be as many anchoring us as there are reaching to Spirit. Maybe it's my pagan dualistic beliefs that bring that... but if we need to be embodying what is above we need to be well anchored below......

I guess I always thought of the body chakras as 'below'. They anchor my spirit to the earth. I was just curious where you heard this, or is this your own thought. I find it very interesting and will have to meditate on it.

OK, I came to the conclusion that we are basically saying the same thing in different ways. Basically we agree on the need for a firm connection with Gaia.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
I have never seen any reference to such symbols. This is hardly surprising considering that many people can't even agree on the main 7 chakras. The system under which I was taught allowed for the 7 body chakras and 7 additional chakras above our 7th, what you are calling transpersonal chakras. I have seen other systems that allow for 14 of them (21 total). I have never heard of subpersonal chakras. I am curious to know where you learned about them.

Here is a link to a post I saw the other day that has a good pic, but little useful information.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10777

I also found this while out browsing around, which seems to offer information related to picture in the other link

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24962639/T...2-Chakra-Chart

Your link tried to give viruses to my computer.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:34 AM
Sungirl

I found the term Sub-personal online but have been taught about the earth star and earth gateway and have worked with them on clients so I know they are there. Below that I am not sure.. this is where my own beliefs come in as it just makes sense for there to be a balance.

The personal chakras are us, in 3d and we are working (imho) to bring "up there" "down here"... to embody heaven on earth. Personally I think that for us to make sure we are still in 3d we need to be anchored sufficiently enough so that the more we resonate with "up there" we don't lose our connection to earth.

I don't see how 2 sub-personal chakras can be enough if there are hundreds above us... but maybe this is just a learning thing for me.

At the moment I am only personally aware of the causal, which I don't actually see as one that connects directly to "up there" but is more a personal chakra that is higher than the crown. Then there is the Soul Star and the Stellar Gateway... although I am aware that other people have different names for them.
Old 13-03-2011, 03:05 AM
Master
Quote:
I found the term Sub-personal online but have been taught about the earth star and earth gateway and have worked with them on clients so I know they are there. Below that I am not sure.. this is where my own beliefs come in as it just makes sense for there to be a balance.

The personal chakras are us, in 3d and we are working (imho) to bring "up there" "down here"... to embody heaven on earth. Personally I think that for us to make sure we are still in 3d we need to be anchored sufficiently enough so that the more we resonate with "up there" we don't lose our connection to earth.

I don't see how 2 sub-personal chakras can be enough if there are hundreds above us... but maybe this is just a learning thing for me.

At the moment I am only personally aware of the causal, which I don't actually see as one that connects directly to "up there" but is more a personal chakra that is higher than the crown. Then there is the Soul Star and the Stellar Gateway... although I am aware that other people have different names for them.

I agree about the need for balance. It just seems elegant somehow. This all makes me doubly curious.

I remember asking my dad about this once when I was young but I can't for the life of me remember what he told me. He was quick with a reply though, so I assume he must have studied it a bit. I do remember that he counted the seven bodily or 3D chakras as you call them and then seven other 'higher' chakras. I've never really studied into the various 'extra-personal' chakras but I feel that now is the time to do so. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I think the biggest challenge we face on a forum like this is that nobody can agree on what to call anything. I sometimes wonder if this wasn't the true nature of the story of the Tower of Babel. Even though we speak the same language we still find ourselves unable to adequately communicate.
Old 13-03-2011, 12:38 PM
Sungirl

I agree. It brings up 2 questions in my mind..., is this because

i) because we are all creating our own realities we have different names because it IS different.

or

ii) only when we can communicate without words (and thus labels) can we truly communicate.

Personally I see/think in pictures and feel in emotions... to me these are the only true things. Words are just a medium to describe these things.. and are very limiting.

If we could express to each other exactly how we feel we would be closer to understanding each other. If I could show you what I see then we would be closer to agreeing that we see the same thing.

But at the moment our minds are too cluttered with thoughts we aren't willing others to know.. so we cannot share any other way than with words (unless you can draw of course)