Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-10-2011, 12:13 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Random, but that kirlian photography photo looks like someones hand with all the fingers outstretched (tips of fingers = black circles amongst the purple/blue).....but I'm assuming those blobs are people and I'm just seeing it from my usual warped perspective...?
That's exactly what it is. I don't know why (and not interested enough to Google) but Kirlian photography only seems to work in 2D - a single plane.

I'm not sure if anyone's pressed their face up against the plate but I couldn't find such a pic.
Old 25-10-2011, 01:23 AM
Sangress

Quote:
That's exactly what it is.

Oh ok. I just expected it to be like a photograph...obviously I know nothing about kirlian photographs. Lol.

Also, am I the only one who just thought of someone pressing their backside against the plate? I wonder what an @ss aura looks like? Hahahah.

*puts @ss aura on my to do list* :P
Old 25-10-2011, 03:50 AM
Administrator
Hello

Way back in 1980 here is how I came to learn about it. The book was The Human Aura. I remember a teacher giving it to me....

WHAT IS THE AURA?

The aura is the electromagnetic field that surrounds the human body and every organism and object in the Universe. All things being what one thinks living or nonliving has an aura and energy field around it.

The Human Energy Field be a collection of electro - magnetic energies of varying densities that emit from the Human Body. Surrounding it and at times seeming to project outwards from it. These particles of energy are suspended around the healthy human body in an oval shaped field. This is often referred to as an “auric egg". The Aura emits out from the body approximately 2-3 feet on all sides. It can extend above the head and below the feet and seem to move into the ground. Not having a clear starting or ending point. Infinite.

WHAT DOES AN AURA CONSIST OF?

The aura consists of seven layers or auric bodies. With each one of the bodies having its own vibrational wave of frequency that is resonates at. They be interrelated, and affect one another and the person's feelings, emotions, thinking, behavior, and overall health as well. If there be a state of imbalance in one of the bodies this can lead to a state of imbalance in the others. One’s energy wave or frequency would be or be seen to be not in balance. For some they physically SEE this and for other’s the FEEL it on a vibrational level.

THE AURIC BODIES AND YOUR NEEDS ON EACH LEVEL OF AURIC FIELD

1) Physical auric body - Physical sensations. Basic physical comfort and health.

2) The etheric auric body - Emotions with respect to self. Self-acceptance and or Self LOVe

3) Vital auric body - Rational mind. To understand the situations in a clear way

4) Astral (emotional) body - Relations with others. Loving interaction with friends and family.

5) Lower mental auric body - Divine will within. To align with the divine will within

6) Higher mental auric body - Divine LOVe and spiritual bliss

7) Spiritual (intuitive) body - Divine mind, serenity. Be connected to divine mind and to understand the greater universal pattern.

AURA COLOR MEANINGS

RED AURA COLOR:

Relates to the physical body, heart or circulation. The densest color, it creates the most friction. Friction attracts or repels; money worries or obsessions; anger or the ability to be unforgiving; anxiety or nervousness

Deep Red: Grounded, realistic, active, strong will-power, survival-oriented.

Muddied red:
Anger (repelling)

Clear red:
Powerful, energetic, competitive, sexual, passionate

Pink-bright and light:
Loving, tender, sensitive, sensual, artistic, affection, purity, compassion; new or revived romantic relationship. Can indicate clairaudience.

Dark and murky pink:
Immature and/or dishonest nature

Orange Red:
Confidence, creative power
In a good, bright and pure state, red energy can serve as a healthy ego.

ORANGE AURA COLOR:
Relates to reproductive organs and emotions. The color of vitality, vigor, good health and excitement. Lots of energy and stamina, creative, productive, adventurous, courageous, outgoing social nature; currently experiencing stress related to appetites and addictions.

Orange-Yellow:
Creative, intelligent, detail oriented, perfectionist, scientific.

YELLOW AURA COLOR:
Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, and easy-going.

Light or pale yellow:
Emerging psychic and spiritual awareness; optimism and hopefulness; positive excitement about new ideas.

Bright lemon-yellow:
Struggling to maintain power and control in a personal or business relationship; fear of losing control, prestige, respect, and/or power.

Clear gold metallic, shiny and bright:
Spiritual energy and power activated and awakened; an inspired person.

Dark brownish yellow or gold:
A student or one who is straining at studying; overly analytical to the point of feeling fatigued or stressed; trying to make up for "lost time" by learning everything all at once.

GREEN AURA COLOR:
Relates to heart and lungs. It is a very comfortable, healthy color of nature. When seen in the aura this usually represents growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change. Love of people, animals, nature; teacher; social

Bright emerald green:
A healer, also a love-centered person

Yellow-Green:
Creative with heart, communicative

Dark or muddy forest green:
Jealousy, resentment, feeling like a victim of the world; blaming self or others; insecurity and low self-esteem; lack of understanding personal responsibility; sensitive to perceived criticism

Turquoise:
Relates to the immune system. Sensitive, compassionate, healer, therapist.

BLU AURA COLOR:
Relates to the throat, thyroid. Cool, calm, and collected. Caring, loving, love to help others, sensitive, intuitive.

Soft blue:
Peacefulness, clarity and communication; truthful; intuitive

Bright royal blue:
Clairvoyant; highly spiritual nature; generous; on the right path; new opportunities are coming

Dark or muddy blue:
Fear of the future; fear of self-expression; fear of facing or speaking the truth

INDIGO AURA COLOR:
Relates to the third eye, visual and pituitary gland. Intuitive, sensitive, deep feeling.

VIOLET AURA COLOR:
Relates to crown, pineal gland and nervous system. The most sensitive and wisest of colors. This is the intuitive color in the aura, and reveals psychic power of attunement with self. Intuitive, visionary, futuristic, idealistic, artistic, magical.

LAVENDER AURA COLOR:
Imagination, visionary, daydreamer, etheric.

SILVER AURA COLOR:
This is the color of abundance, both spiritual and physical. Lots of bright silver can reflect to plenty of money, and/or awakening of the cosmic mind.

Bright metallic silver:
Receptive to new ideas; intuitive; nurturing

Dark and muddy gray:
Residue of fear is accumulating in the body, with a potential for health problems, especially if gray clusters seen in specific areas of the body

GOLD AURA COLOR:
The color of enlightenment and divine protection. When seen within the aura, it says that the person is being guided by their highest good. It is divine guidance. Protection, wisdom, inner knowledge, spiritual mind, intuitive thinker.

BLACK AURA COLOR:
Draws or pulls energy to it and in so doing, transforms it. It captures light and consumes it. Usually indicates long-term unforgiveness (toward others or another) collected in a specific area of the body, which can lead to health problems; also, enteritis within a person's aura, chakras, or body; past life hurts; unreleased grief from abortions if it appears in the ovaries

WHITE AURA COLOR:
Reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Often represents a new, not yet designated energy in the aura. Spiritual, etheric and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities.
White sparkles or flashes of white light: angels are nearby; can indicate that the person is pregnant or will be soon
EARTH AURA COLORS:
Soil, wood, mineral, plant. These colors display a love of the Earth, of being grounded and is seen in those who live and work on the outdoors....construction, farming, etc. These colors are important and are a good sign.

RAINBOWS:
Rainbow-colored stripes, sticking out like sunbeams from the hand, head or body: A Reiki healer, or a star person (someone who is in the first incarnation on Earth)

PASTELS:
A sensitive blend of light and color, more so than basic colors. Shows sensitivity and a need for serenity.

DIRTY BROWN OVERLAY:
Holding on to energies. Insecurity.

DIRTY GRAY OVERLY:
Blocking energies. Guardedness.

Now as times change I am sure meanings change....like all things old becomes new again.....

Lynn
Old 28-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Vaughn

Susan Shumsky: Exploring Aura's; and her book Aura's
Cyndi Dale: The Subtle Body

A few simple points:
1. The darker shades relate to lower vibrations, take your pic of interpretations from illness, stress, ego ...

2.Brighter color, higher vibrations, health, atunement, joy etc.

Eventually I'm guessing we'll have no colors and just be while light. Think that's a ways off yet. lol
Old 03-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Seeker

Meaning of aura colors

Hello. So many people ask this question and to be honest it, would be so much easier if there were just one meaning for a specific color. Unfortunately it doesn't really to work this way.

When reading the aura and you see a color, you have to then look for the picture contained within that color. There are several ways to find this picture too. You can just ask yourself mentally, what does this color mean? And then if you are still enough you will either receive a mental picture in your mind, a thought will come to you, your will get a gut feeling about what it means, or you will just "know" what it means.

We read people all the time, the process just isn't as conscious as I described above. Sometimes you can get a read off of the body, for example they are tired or sick. You know this by looking at their body (actions), and then you can look at their aura while they are tired and compare it to what it looks like when they are not tired. Then you know what the aura looks like when a person is tired or sick. You can use this process for anger, happiness, drunk, etc. By doing this you can learn to recognize certain things by the condition of their aura.

From personal experience I find that it's easier to read someones aura while I'm meditating because there are less distractions from outside stimuli. It's fairly easy for me to see the aura but to get an answer on what it means requires a still/quiet mind and to allow the answer to come to you. Trying to "go get" the answer doesn't work. Hope that is helpful.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Master
That is really helpful thanks.