Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-04-2011, 04:50 PM
NetSeeker

Color Healing someone else's chakra's?

Hello :)

I have a bit of an issue with a neighbor that lives upstairs from me. I've lived at my current place for the past seven years. Initially I didn't notice anything wrong, I was excited as it is my first ever own home, etc. Then after a while I started noticing that one of the neighbors (the one directly above me) would occasionally shout, slam doors, stomp on the floor, bang on the radiator pipes, etc, seemingly with nothing causing it as the rest of the people would be quiet.

At first I just thought she was just angry with something random, but then I learned after a while that she was indeed schizophrenic. I started noticing that she would mess about with my things, shake my bicycle which was parked in the hall downstairs, leave burnt cigarettes and junk in and around my storage space in the basement (they don't have solid walls but wire fencing instead) and sometimes even scattering broken glass in the hallway. So she's obviously got a problem and isn't taking her medication.

The reason for the title to this topic is the following; every time I try to meditate or I notice that I have excess Third Eye Chakra activity she goes nuts up there. I've literally tested it out repeatedly; she responds violently every time. She even seems to respond when I'm just looking at something intently, as though she somehow catches that image.
This leads me to believe that her Third Eye Chakra (and probably others as well) is way out of balance. I don't really have a very good connection with her as she seems to have singled me out as being the source of all her problems (which might very well be true if she's bothered by my chakra activity somehow), so I can't really talk to her about it.

Is there some way that her Third Eye Chakra could be brought back in to balance without me actually being physically there, because I can't really approach her?

Failing that; is there some way I could adjust my own chakra energy so that it doesn't reach other people...? I've tried toning it down but this doesn't seem to help at all.

Help, please?

**EDIT**

As a side note it might be interesting to add that it seems she catches mental images as well. I tend to fantasize a lot as I've done for as long as I can remember and when I do I tend to visualize the stories as they unfold. She sometimes seems to catch those images as well and responds to them with stomping on the floor, 'dropping' things or just plain shouting. I think she feels like the images that aren't hers are sent to her on purpose, or something. Perhaps I'm just a strong sender...?
Old 29-04-2011, 06:00 PM
Pathfinder

If I were in your situation I would think about what I could do to discourage her attention away from me. She appears to be influenced by your energy, so you could consider using visualization with strong intention on protecting yourself, your property and belongs and separate her from your apartment. You would also use salt and symbolism to discourage her bothering you as well. Think boundaries.
Old 29-04-2011, 06:15 PM
NetSeeker

Thanks for reminding me of the salt, earthwandress. I had forgotten about it's abilities to ward off certain energies.

I do tend to try and visualize 'shielding' and at the same time 'clearing' my apartment as though I'm refreshing the energies. Perhaps I should focus more on symbolism as well.

I just placed a saucer with salt under my bed at the position where I tend to lay my head. Hope it helps :)
Old 30-04-2011, 03:46 PM
MYFIGO

That is an interesting problem. I work with a woman who has "issues" and you are right, she does seem very easily affected by things and by me . I notice that positivity makes her very uncomfortable and nervous. She'll come and sit opposite my desk and just observe me for the longest time! Not only that, I seem to be able to pick up on her moods and physical pains as well. She bumped her elbow the other day and I felt it immediately. So as much as I don't enjoy this woman, we seem to easily connect.

When she gets particularly nasty to me, I try to remember to pray to God and ask him to "send her some love". Within moments, she'll get a phone call from her girl friend in Germany (on the other side of the world) or from her daughter-in-law or I'll hear her grand daughter in her office and they'll just be laughing away. It truly does work. It also makes me feel like I've taken action and am no longer helpless.

You might try sealing her apartment space in a white protective bubble so that your visions are not able to penetrate her space.
Old 30-04-2011, 05:20 PM
NetSeeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
You might try sealing her apartment space in a white protective bubble so that your visions are not able to penetrate her space.

I think I've tried that. I'd just worry, though, that she would notice the change in energies and get upset just for that fact.

A year or so ago I sat down and asked for guidance for her to help her and a few days after that she had another fit and I quite clearly heard her yelling something like 'What do you mean help me??'. She was not amused...

For now I think I'll just stick to shielding myself because there's very little I can do that won't be intrusive in some way.

Sounds like the woman you work with is a little freaked out by you and probably doesn't understand how you can share such a connection. Perhaps she feels you are manipulating her in some way, as people might start to think who don't understand the natural flow of energy and how some people can sense it. From her point of view you might be in control because you can do something she finds spooky.

My upstairs neighbor probably singled me out for similar reasons.