Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 04-07-2014, 12:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I have diet issues that have me eat meat, as fruits and veggies are not able to be tolerated or digested properly by my body and causes me to have issues all day if I have them. I function my best when I am eating meat alone..

One needs to do what is best for them in regards to their health and their bodies... And in perhaps time when their body heals itself they can try changing their diet up.

Sorry to hear that you too are in same kind of boat.

Nods. you are right, I probably need to work hard to see if I can heal my body (its thou just getting worst with time).

Makes me wonder if Im supposed to be breatharian.
Old 04-07-2014, 12:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Im so much wanting to move on spiritually but feeling like I cant while Im responsible for so much animal murdering.

I have a lot of (edit) energy clearing out my body which I dont have any idea at all what it is.. I sometimes wonder how much of it is to do with meats (thou its probably past life stuf and this lifetimes other stuff clearing... but I dont know).

edited by SF staff

It's only yourself that is telling you that you can not move on spiritually because of meat.... If you believe it to be true than it will be.

Your spirituality will not be altered because your body is made the way it is. That is not your fault. You are given what you are given and you must make peace with it.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:26 AM
Master

See if this any help.

Hemp Seed: Nutritional Value

Hemp Hearts Natural Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds
Old 04-07-2014, 10:22 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
However, if you were my child, and I was aware of your situation, what do you think I would do? I would get you meat and fish to eat to look after you while you are in this situation.

I like this point of view in particular.

I have come to understand that God builds the universe on three pillars: Motherhood, Fatherhood and Rebirth.
This point of view focuses on the parental love which is the kind of love we all must make ourselves our own.
Love progresses from the one you are with, to the love for your children to everything that lives.

Love is the essential thing to focus on. Not objection or hate.

If you eat meat, it is true that animals are killed for that. But it's not the end for those animals. They move on to the next stage in their evolution too just like we do from one incarnation to another.
Eating animal food is an inherent part of the evolution that God has laid out for us. Of course there will come a point to switch from animal to plant based food, but if it is not your time, it is just not your time yet. Then there are other things to learn for you or become aware of from this.
I think you should try to make the best of it, how hard it may be.

Good luck.

PS
The masters of light have been teaching us about Motherhood, Fatherhood and Rebirth ever since the days of ancient Egypt.
I see this beautifully expressed in the Triad of Osorkon II:

There is no death. Dying is evolution.
Old 28-07-2014, 08:40 PM
Master
I eat a lot of vegetable protein . Not vegetables, which I do eat plenty of, but protein powder made from plants. Brown rice , hemp, pea . Probably hemp when blood sugar is an issue .
Check out Gem's sig, too.
Old 28-07-2014, 10:34 PM
Master
Insulin spikes are no good! I'm diabetic, so I know about that, too. You have to do what you have to do to avoid them, of course. You should look into the many different types of protein powder to make smoothies and protein shakes with, there's also pea protein, and I have yet to try that, but want to. I buy my protein powders from mercola.com, mostly.

I'm not sure what your meat diet has to do with not being able to do yoga or whatever.

Old 29-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Insulin spikes are no good! I'm diabetic, so I know about that, too. You have to do what you have to do to avoid them, of course. You should look into the many different types of protein powder to make smoothies and protein shakes with, there's also pea protein, and I have yet to try that, but want to. I buy my protein powders from mercola.com, mostly.

I'm not sure what your meat diet has to do with not being able to do yoga or whatever.
Pea isn't bad ; pretty bland . mercola .com .... I'll go check it out. Hopefully it's U.S. (for shipping)

Mrs. Dar just got her first order of Soylent (rice protein and oat flour , plus vites and oil ; a complete MRP . oh, and it's not people )

(minutes later) Yikes, SG, you're paying too much. Try these:
http://www.vitacost.com/nutribiotic-...-plain-1-5-lbs
http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-veg...-18-oz-non-gmo
http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-434846...n-powder-30-oz
Old 29-07-2014, 10:27 PM
Master
Whelp Dar, I figured with mercola, at least I wasn't getting ANY of the undesirable stuff that gets overlooked, so I got a big supply of his stuff right now that I'm going to use up before I invest in anymore protein powders of any kind, and I shop at vitacost regularly. But I'll double check that 2nd one down, the non-gmo.

I usually use a small amount of fruit juice (usually Cran-Grape or something like that) to add some flavor to the unflavored because it has more protein than the blueberry (which is my favorite, but it's still sort of bland).

Old 30-07-2014, 09:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Whelp Dar, I figured with mercola, at least I wasn't getting ANY of the undesirable stuff that gets overlooked, so I got a big supply of his stuff right now that I'm going to use up before I invest in anymore protein powders of any kind, and I shop at vitacost regularly. But I'll double check that 2nd one down, the non-gmo.

I usually use a small amount of fruit juice (usually Cran-Grape or something like that) to add some flavor to the unflavored because it has more protein than the blueberry (which is my favorite, but it's still sort of bland).

I know, ya gotta read the labels. They're all very sneaky about putting sugar in under hundreds of other names and forms but regular sugar . 'Rice syrup' , 'organic rice dextrins" . I just get plain and add fruit or cocoa and stevia .