Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-10-2014, 08:37 AM
Master

Higher Self using connection

Yesterday started having strange visions about myself. Most of them were dark aspects of myself and I also heard confusing voices.
My ears have been very sensitive for a week now. The meridian energetic points lay back of the ears. So I am thinking that something is happening with my etheric body..purging and cleansing probably.
Anyway...I realized some things about the sexual energy and how it vitalizes the body (chi).
Also understood why some people need physical intimacy after dealing or letting go of emotions or emotionally bad experiences. Body naturally wants to refresh itself.
And second layer of the body is etheric and it gets its support and strength from the lower chakra - second chakra
http://healing-village.com/2011/10/1...t-of-emotions/,
also known as a water chakra, connected with emotions and feelings.
What is chi? - Chi is a life force energy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdOCxBwzBvs

Also seems like Higher Self (I am not entirely sure what it is but..) using soul connection(s), energetic connection (EC) to see a part or parts of myself.
So HS builds up attraction or sth what would keeping me on the hook, so I could learn. I read from somewhere that sexual chemistry is the strongest form of energy to keep us connected with someone. (I am talking about chemistry not energy..energy and chemistry are different things.. chemistry is all about attraction. We actually attract people to our lives to learn from them)

As I started seeing visions yesterday, I really saw dark parts of myself..some of them I even enjoyed...Higher Self showed me my own power...and dark aspects of myself that some of them I havent even used.

Our different energy bodies have different frequency...when we live the physical plane, we live our physical and etheric (am I correct? Please correct me if not...) and what is left is emotional, mental, spiritual and other higher bodies..we still have our emotions, feelings and thoughts? So when we enter in another body, we already have some programs in our emotional and mental body..scars and wounds we need to heal?
Is reincarnation even possible? Some say its not anymore and karma does not exist..

Since 1980's new kids are coming to earth..actually souls who have already higher frequency aura, what is indigo blue or rainbow-like, crystal...These arent special kinds of children or beings..we ALL are special..but these are the ones who have that chance to change Earth Frequency. Earth's vibration is already changed and Earth's aura is indigo.
These beings are sort of visioners, indigo is a color of 3rd eye chakra...
So ADD basically do not exist. Its easy to lable those who are naughty and misbehave...but tale a look in the history for a sec...They started talking about ADD in 1980's...
These beings who born after that definitely help the world in a way that we all do...but becausw they have higher frequency already in their system they dislike things which are old and need to be changed.
Watch it, very informative : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jepolpObRBM

So...my point is...I guess Higher Self knows all the answers. Thats why I am not so bookaholic anymore...once you see through the written text...I dont want only to feed my mental body...overthinking, over-reading (lol) means that...
I want to be connected with myself and the Source.

After I had a mental breakdown in Spring 2013, I started to FEEL and trust my intuition more and started thinking less...I dont worry that much as I did before...I dont think much..cause I know that things form our reality.

Any thoughts? Suggestions? Advices? Personal stories?
Please share.

Take care.
Hugs.
Old 16-10-2014, 01:14 PM
movedbyu

This is wonderful. I really enjoyed it, and I'm trying to learn to start acquiring spiritual truths through 'internal' messages as opposed to reading or learning 'externally' as well. It's hard for me though as I am a natural information gatherer and sharer ( if I can make up words :p). This is a challenge for me as I think I have an overactive mental body.

About reincarnation. From my external investigations, lol, which are also spirit leading me to information I need, I do believe, I have noticed that people in the new age community are dropping the word 'reincarnation' these days and using the term 'parallel lives' instead as we are now more ready to understand that this is closer to the truth. The concept of reincarnation was used during this past dark age just to help humans understand a little bit of what goes on. So with parallel lives, they are happening simultaneously to this one and some say we are 'collapsing' them at this time. The word 'imbalances' is being used now instead of 'karma'. So as we heal our imbalances, we collapse simultaneous lives and pull these other selves into this one final 'incarnation' or better yet, 'point of focus'.

Just to share what I've been finding, of course we have to run everything through our own individual check point system to feel if something resonates or not. It's interesting to ponder!
Old 16-10-2014, 02:11 PM
Experiencer
I'm experiencing so much that it's hard to even speak about it as that requires turning it into some kind of order to write it down. It's euphoric and also having my base chakra stimulated, I can perceive further, higher, wider and more connected to everything and everyone. I've been getting high pitched sounds on and off only lasts a few moments but noticeable.
Loving myself much more, loving others. Happy and smiley. Attracting attention and looks from others. Generating good feelings, leaving people uplifted.
I too had a breakdown, it wasn't a major one but it had a big impact on my life and that was in 2003.
More synchronicity happening.
Feel like I'm on another level altogether and it feels so good.
Old 16-10-2014, 02:26 PM
Master

I don't see them as breakdowns....I see them as major soul adjustments ...fine tuning so to speak
Painful but necessary in order for better attune ment
Old 16-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Experiencer
Yes I can see that looking back on it. It very definitely was a major soul adjustment. Knocked me off my path and onto the one where I discovered a talent for helping others. I have never been entirely certain this talent was mine. I felt like something was working with or through me.
I learned a lot from the advice I was giving that has helped me too.