Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-01-2015, 03:25 PM
Guide
Reading exchanges

Hi guys, I am new and I want to do some reading exchanges. Basically you ask a question and I read for you,and I ask one for you and you give a reading back to me.

So for all those in the mood, please post :)

Old 15-01-2015, 03:52 PM
xxzena_g

Hi there, I don't know how to do readings, but I'm very interested in getting a reading? If you can kindly help me out. I have 1 fun question to ask. If you don't want to I totally understand bc you want a reading back. I do apologies I wish I knew how to ��
Old 15-01-2015, 05:41 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSurrection
Hi guys, I am new and I want to do some reading exchanges. Basically you ask a question and I read for you,and I ask one for you and you give a reading back to me.

So for all those in the mood, please post :)

Hi ReSurrection
I'll happily do an exchange with you. Is it tarot or oracle? and do you want to do it by PM or just on the post?
Old 15-01-2015, 06:58 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Hi ReSurrection
I'll happily do an exchange with you. Is it tarot or oracle? and do you want to do it by PM or just on the post?

Sure Pisces, I'm so happy you would do the exchange with me.

I wanted to ask will I be able to meet up with A by next Tuesday?

and the exchange is totally fine here in the topic :)

and its tarot :)
Old 15-01-2015, 07:52 PM
55Degrees

I used Legacy of the Divine tarot for your reading.

Cards drawn - Ace of Coins, XIV Temperance, 5 of Wands.
I changed your question to; What does ReSurrection need to know about meeting A by next Tuesday?

I feel you are seeing this meeting as something that you have been hoping will happen. An opportunity has presented itself and you want to make it happen.

Arrangements will probably have to be a compromise to ensure that both of you feel happy with the meeting place, mutual ground if you like. (I'm sensing somewhere with a fountain, if that makes sense).

Unfortunately I feel there will be a setback, either not being able to agree on a mutual place, or some minor problem (transport issues?) that is going to delay this meeting.

I pulled an extra card, it was VIII Strength, I think you just need to be patient and not get angry or upset about the delay. The meeting with A will happen, just not in the time frame you specified

Sorry it couldn't be more positive.

My question is; How should I approach my new job?
Old 15-01-2015, 10:27 PM
Guide
Thank you Pisces, I am doing yours now and when I am done if you are in the mood we can swap once more :p

please stay online as I will post your reading now.
Old 15-01-2015, 10:33 PM
Guide
Quote:
I used Legacy of the Divine tarot for your reading.

Cards drawn - Ace of Coins, XIV Temperance, 5 of Wands.
I changed your question to; What does ReSurrection need to know about meeting A by next Tuesday?

I feel you are seeing this meeting as something that you have been hoping will happen. An opportunity has presented itself and you want to make it happen.

Arrangements will probably have to be a compromise to ensure that both of you feel happy with the meeting place, mutual ground if you like. (I'm sensing somewhere with a fountain, if that makes sense).

Unfortunately I feel there will be a setback, either not being able to agree on a mutual place, or some minor problem (transport issues?) that is going to delay this meeting.

I pulled an extra card, it was VIII Strength, I think you just need to be patient and not get angry or upset about the delay. The meeting with A will happen, just not in the time frame you specified

Sorry it couldn't be more positive.

My question is; How should I approach my new job?

You should approach it with confidence! It llooks like you have all the skills and talents needed for this position and you are really qualified and born for this but you must show it with confidence,and the cards say that usually you are very calm,cool,level headed and composed in your workplace and therefore you now have to have a little more spunk,fire and strenght because this is a job that could only propel you to greater hights, where your creative talents can flourish and become really amazing and people will see your skill and talent and will really want to invest in it,so be more fiery and confident and out there,as you really do deserve to be :) this is an area of work where you will feel so natural and like its under your skin,and theres no reason to hold back at all. So, all in all you should approach your job with confidence,spunk,fire and like a leader, because all of those things you truly are inside already!!! just unleash it

My second question if you feel up for it, is what will J say to me when I tell him that loving statement?
Old 15-01-2015, 11:13 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
You should approach it with confidence! It llooks like you have all the skills and talents needed for this position and you are really qualified and born for this but you must show it with confidence,and the cards say that usually you are very calm,cool,level headed and composed in your workplace and therefore you now have to have a little more spunk,fire and strenght because this is a job that could only propel you to greater hights, where your creative talents can flourish and become really amazing and people will see your skill and talent and will really want to invest in it,so be more fiery and confident and out there,as you really do deserve to be :) this is an area of work where you will feel so natural and like its under your skin,and theres no reason to hold back at all. So, all in all you should approach your job with confidence,spunk,fire and like a leader, because all of those things you truly are inside already!!! just unleash it

My second question if you feel up for it, is what will J say to me when I tell him that loving statement?

Wow thanks, yeah its something I love but really nervous about starting. I've always had to be calm in my previous career and this one you are spot on that I need to approach it with passion. I think once I have my first day out of the way I will feel more fire in my belly about doing it.
Thanks. I'm doing your second reading now
Old 16-01-2015, 12:09 AM
55Degrees

Quote:

XVI Tower, XIV Temperance, X The Wheel

Ok, this is something big!

I can't tell you what J's verbal response will be but I can assess their reaction, if that's ok

I feel 'J' is going to be surprised about your statement, as if they have been knocked of balance (figuratively speaking). This statement is not what they are expecting. What ever it is you are going to tell J, it is going to have an affect on them and bring about some food for thought.
I feel that this statement is going to change your relationship for the better and J is going to feel as thought this was 'meant to be'. Its the natural stage for this relationship

I pulled a card from the Psychic Tarot for the Heart and got 19 Shine. Whatever you are going to tell J is going to leave them feeling so full of positivity and confidence, they are literally going to shine.

Ok, my next question,
What would happen if I contacted 'D'
Old 17-01-2015, 07:49 AM
Guide
Quote:
XVI Tower, XIV Temperance, X The Wheel

Ok, this is something big!

I can't tell you what J's verbal response will be but I can assess their reaction, if that's ok

I feel 'J' is going to be surprised about your statement, as if they have been knocked of balance (figuratively speaking). This statement is not what they are expecting. What ever it is you are going to tell J, it is going to have an affect on them and bring about some food for thought.
I feel that this statement is going to change your relationship for the better and J is going to feel as thought this was 'meant to be'. Its the natural stage for this relationship

I pulled a card from the Psychic Tarot for the Heart and got 19 Shine. Whatever you are going to tell J is going to leave them feeling so full of positivity and confidence, they are literally going to shine.

Ok, my next question,
What would happen if I contacted 'D'

Thank you so much Pisces and sorry for the delay!

Okay, here it goes.

I think at first it would be kinda tense, the convo I mean, but as it slowly goes by I think some honest talk would take place in which previous foundations of the relationship would get a little shook but in a positive way and I think your relationship will become much more honest and improved but at first it will a little hick up-y... You two would improve whatever there is left to be improved between you two but not before an argument or something similar sets in that will clear the air and make things really better for the both of you. so if you contacted D something unpleasant might happen at first that would later turn your convo or relationship really for the better.

Hope this helped :)

I have just one more question and if you dont mind I would really like your input :(

I want to know why wont Osv want me to get married to my man? ( I think OSV thinks he is beneath me somehow for some reason )

I also want to know what will OSV think of the prospects of me marrying J.