Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-01-2011, 01:34 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyHurt
Okay ...
Now you just kind of confused me lol ... or maybe I confused myself lol ...?

Honestly, I dont know what kind of vibration I have ..
I think maybe another person would be good at telling me that ..
All I know is that when the spirit first visited me, I had love in my heart and I was relaxed .. there wa sno negativity inside of me at the time, so I really cant see how I could have sent off negative vibrations ...?
I dont know ... Im confused, like I said lol ..?
What I said to you was.. you very powerful.. like we all are..

But what you allow, is what you allow..

You have stated that you allow "negative" entities to interact with you.. that you believe that's "okay"

I've simply told you that the resolution to that problem is you looking for why you think that's "okay"

Many people on this thread have stated.. they never had anything like that happen.. what they may not realize is.. they've already stated that there not "okay" with negative entities or experiences.. and they prefer only positive ones..

All the power is in preference.. all the power is in acknowledging that you have POWER over the world.. and that when you’re a victim you choose to see it that way..

There is no power in "poor me" "I'm helpless" "I'm a victim" there is power in.. I have power to create anything I choose.. I take responsibility for all situations that happen to me.. but I prefer to create to this..

Spirits have 0 power here.. they only have the power we choose to give them..

Many people use the practice of "shielding" or imagining white light bathed over them and their body.. this is a good thing but I have heard a counter-argument which makes a good point..

By putting your attention on the "white light" and I need this "defense" you are in fact also putting your attention on that which you don't want.. "demons" "evil entities" I use the term "negative"..

So if you believe the "White light" will keep you from them it will.. the downside is by law of attraction you also give your power/attention to "Demons" and "evil entities" etc.

Here and for.. I have offered you a universal approach.. recognize that all entities are you.. (there is no evil) and by the power of your vibration and preference.. create your reality
Old 18-01-2011, 01:44 AM
themaster

Quote:
Okay ...
Now you just kind of confused me lol ... or maybe I confused myself lol ...?
I would say you are.. with your 2 opposite statements above
Quote:
Honestly, I dont know what kind of vibration I have ..
Your vibration is "who you are" it is everything you've asked for.. and everything you ever denied or judged in others as "bad"

It's all in there.. what you put your attention is what you get.. (law of attraction 101 )
Quote:
I think maybe another person would be good at telling me that ...
I can only discern information via text.. (or in person) including some vibratory information.. others may be able to tell you more..
Quote:
All I know is that when the spirit first visited me, I had love in my heart and I was relaxed .. there wa sno negativity inside of me at the time, so I really cant see how I could have sent off negative vibrations ...?
Are you telling me you love yourself?

There's no flaw in you..?

That you never feel feelings of anger, revenge, hatred, annoyance?

Because if you’re telling me that.. then I could agree with you.. that your perfect or close too it.. but if not..

You like every other human on the planet.. plays games of judgment.. "this ones bad" "that ones good" etc. and more than that.. most likely you like every other human on the planet is in a limited degree of happiness and love..

Do you wake up in the morning and greet the world with love.. and what a wonderful day?

Or do you need coffee/drugs just to bare past 2 miserable hours?

Who you are.. is how you behave.. and how you feel..

All I have told you in this text is.. you are the vibrational match to what you allow.. so a spirit being negative to you.. you allowed.. perhaps because you did not realize you had the power to not take that/not allow that.. and or PREFER what you prefer.. as the powerful, capable creator god you are
Old 20-01-2011, 04:14 AM
themaster

I have one more thing to say to you.. (on re-reading this thread)

(sorry, to refresh this thread but I just noticed something)

What does the username EternallyHurt mean?

And what does it say about you?

As I read it your own username says "Eternally Hurt" are you in eternal pain? torment? How do you feel about yourself? What is the meaning of this?

Those are my questions.. you don't have to answer them.. but I missed this detail in my last post(s) to you and only caught it in a re-read..
Old 20-01-2011, 05:36 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I have one more thing to say to you.. (on re-reading this thread)

(sorry, to refresh this thread but I just noticed something)

What does the username EternallyHurt mean?

And what does it say about you?

As I read it your own username says "Eternally Hurt" are you in eternal pain? torment? How do you feel about yourself? What is the meaning of this?

Those are my questions.. you don't have to answer them.. but I missed this detail in my last post(s) to you and only caught it in a re-read..

My username is EternallyHurt because I do feel eternal torment .. what does it say about me? Well, it says that Im a person who feels like theyre in eternal pain and torment .. so yes, I am in eternal pain .. how do I feel about myself? Honestly, I dont like myself or my life .. just being truthful with you ..

Thats the meaning behind my name ..

As for your previous message before this one, I think you misunderstood what I was saying and I think I misunderstood you as well. I never said that I loved myself and that I was perfect. What I said was that when my first spiritual experience happened, I was at ease .. PHYSICAL ease, meaning that nothing was bothering me at the time .. I was relaxed and calm ..
Old 20-01-2011, 05:40 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
I would say you are.. with your 2 opposite statements above Your vibration is "who you are" it is everything you've asked for.. and everything you ever denied or judged in others as "bad"

It's all in there.. what you put your attention is what you get.. (law of attraction 101 ) I can only discern information via text.. (or in person) including some vibratory information.. others may be able to tell you more.. Are you telling me you love yourself?

There's no flaw in you..?

That you never feel feelings of anger, revenge, hatred, annoyance?

Because if you’re telling me that.. then I could agree with you.. that your perfect or close too it.. but if not..

You like every other human on the planet.. plays games of judgment.. "this ones bad" "that ones good" etc. and more than that.. most likely you like every other human on the planet is in a limited degree of happiness and love..

Do you wake up in the morning and greet the world with love.. and what a wonderful day?

Or do you need coffee/drugs just to bare past 2 miserable hours?

Who you are.. is how you behave.. and how you feel..

All I have told you in this text is.. you are the vibrational match to what you allow.. so a spirit being negative to you.. you allowed.. perhaps because you did not realize you had the power to not take that/not allow that.. and or PREFER what you prefer.. as the powerful, capable creator god you are

Theres something else I would like to mention to you. I actually blame myself for any negative spirits that come to me .. I blame myself for it all, because I know I allowed it to happen .. if my spiritual encounter was from that of a negative spirit ( which I kind of think it was ) I understand and take responsibility for what happened to me ... because as you said, Im the one who allowed it and caused it. I just didnt know that imagining youre laying on a persons lap would cause such a dramatic experiences to occur ..

.. But now that I know, I wont let it happen again .. we live and learn.
Old 20-01-2011, 05:52 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
What I said to you was.. you very powerful.. like we all are..

But what you allow, is what you allow..

You have stated that you allow "negative" entities to interact with you.. that you believe that's "okay"

I've simply told you that the resolution to that problem is you looking for why you think that's "okay"

Many people on this thread have stated.. they never had anything like that happen.. what they may not realize is.. they've already stated that there not "okay" with negative entities or experiences.. and they prefer only positive ones..

All the power is in preference.. all the power is in acknowledging that you have POWER over the world.. and that when you’re a victim you choose to see it that way..

There is no power in "poor me" "I'm helpless" "I'm a victim" there is power in.. I have power to create anything I choose.. I take responsibility for all situations that happen to me.. but I prefer to create to this..

Spirits have 0 power here.. they only have the power we choose to give them..

Many people use the practice of "shielding" or imagining white light bathed over them and their body.. this is a good thing but I have heard a counter-argument which makes a good point..

By putting your attention on the "white light" and I need this "defense" you are in fact also putting your attention on that which you don't want.. "demons" "evil entities" I use the term "negative"..

So if you believe the "White light" will keep you from them it will.. the downside is by law of attraction you also give your power/attention to "Demons" and "evil entities" etc.

Here and for.. I have offered you a universal approach.. recognize that all entities are you.. (there is no evil) and by the power of your vibration and preference.. create your reality

I never said that I believe negative entities interacting with me is "okay". I think youre misunderstanding completely !!
The reason why I allowed the spirit who visited me to continue doing so, was because I didnt feel any negativity from it when it was around me. It was only after it would leave, that I would give way to confusion and doubt and all those other things .. AFTER the spirit would leave is when I would start thinking "okay, maybe this isnt a 'positive' spirit ..." but the TRUTH and the FACT of the matter is, I DONT KNOW IF THE SPIRIT WHO CAME TO ME WAS OF NEGATIVE ENERGIES OR NOT. I dont know anything about what happened to me, which is why I am here in the FIRST PLACE . I am here to get a little more knowledge from people here, because I am confused about what happened to me . Sure, I have an opinion about the spirit who came to me .. but I am not confident in that opinion .. if I was, I wouldnt be here asking questions about it.

As for the rest of what you said here, I understand and see where youre coming from .. basically, I think youre saying if youre defensive about something, then that shows that you feel theres something you need to be protected from, therefore giving way to those "demons" and "negative spirits" and this is very logical .
Old 20-01-2011, 06:45 AM
themaster

Quote:
My username is EternallyHurt because I do feel eternal torment .. what does it say about me? Well, it says that Im a person who feels like theyre in eternal pain and torment .. so yes, I am in eternal pain .. how do I feel about myself? Honestly, I dont like myself or my life .. just being truthful with you ..
How very brave of you to say this..

I think the key to your happiness is working on this issue..

Maybe one day you can transform "Eternally Hurt" to "Eternally Happy" or register a username without negative connations and transform.. (because understand the name is a "intention/statement about how you feel about yourself")
Quote:
Theres something else I would like to mention to you. I actually blame myself for any negative spirits that come to me .. I blame myself for it all, because I know I allowed it to happen .. if my spiritual encounter was from that of a negative spirit ( which I kind of think it was ) I understand and take responsibility for what happened to me ... because as you said, Im the one who allowed it and caused it. I just didnt know that imagining youre laying on a persons lap would cause such a dramatic experiences to occur ..

.. But now that I know, I wont let it happen again .. we live and learn.
I don't think it's a bad thing per say.. to be honest.. I think if you liked yourself a whole lot you wouldn't have gotten a "negative" experience from it..

See what's inside us.. can be reflected by the world to show us something we need to work on..

My teacher simply suggests.. anytime something negative happens.. say THANK YOU! That's something I should work on in myself..

(this is a positive way to spin anything that we don't prefer.. but more than that it is truth you can change your interactions by changing yourself)
Quote:
I never said that I believe negative entities interacting with me is "okay". I think youre misunderstanding completely !!
If you say so.. I read a statement where you said you didn't have a choice.. and another where you did.. (the choice being bothered by spirits)

This is why I suggested you kind of had a dueling belief system.. if you want I can re-quote those statements?

But there is also the possibility that I miss-read those statements and or definitions.. as you may have a different set..
Quote:
The reason why I allowed the spirit who visited me to continue doing so, was because I didnt feel any negativity from it when it was around me. It was only after it would leave, that I would give way to confusion and doubt and all those other things .. AFTER the spirit would leave is when I would start thinking "okay, maybe this isnt a 'positive' spirit ..." but the TRUTH and the FACT of the matter is, I DONT KNOW IF THE SPIRIT WHO CAME TO ME WAS OF NEGATIVE ENERGIES OR NOT. I dont know anything about what happened to me, which is why I am here in the FIRST PLACE .
Well, to be clear.. again I think what you have inside you, can be reflected by the spirit.. the honest truth is there are no "bad" spirits..

However, there can be those just like you.. "who don't like themselves" "who blame others for their problems.. who see themselves as victims" such spirits do exist and there usually the ones that stick around and go bump in the night
Quote:
I am here to get a little more knowledge from people here, because I am confused about what happened to me .
The information I offer to you is.. you are the creator of your reality.. all of life is a mirror.. you are a mirror to me.. and I to you

What you should look for is the.. what can this spirit, this talk show me about myself?

What are the beliefs I hold in my space that I would feel this way?

And why do I need to know? Why can't I just relax on the swing set?

If you want my guess.. you need to know.. because if you know, maybe you'll give yourself a small permission slip to be happy..
Quote:
Sure, I have an opinion about the spirit who came to me .. but I am not confident in that opinion .. if I was, I wouldn’t be here asking questions about it.
I think your "opinion" is what you create.. and what you feel.. it's not "wrong" to trust what you think it may be right..

As I have suggested all along.. learning to like yourself.. will change your vibration and what you allow.. there really are no bad spirits! However, they like us can easily be trapped into cycles of "EternallyHurt"

Perhaps, that spirit too is "EternallyHurt" (like attracts like, remember)

If I were you “EternallyHurt”, I would figure out the reason why I’m Eternally Hurt.. and if I wanted a happier life and chose that.. I would heal away that Eternally Hurt.. until I’m Eternally Grateful, Eternally In Love With Myself, EternallyHappy
Old 20-01-2011, 11:26 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
How very brave of you to say this..

I think the key to your happiness is working on this issue..

Maybe one day you can transform "Eternally Hurt" to "Eternally Happy" or register a username without negative connations and transform.. (because understand the name is a "intention/statement about how you feel about yourself")I don't think it's a bad thing per say.. to be honest.. I think if you liked yourself a whole lot you wouldn't have gotten a "negative" experience from it..

See what's inside us.. can be reflected by the world to show us something we need to work on..

My teacher simply suggests.. anytime something negative happens.. say THANK YOU! That's something I should work on in myself..

(this is a positive way to spin anything that we don't prefer.. but more than that it is truth you can change your interactions by changing yourself) If you say so.. I read a statement where you said you didn't have a choice.. and another where you did.. (the choice being bothered by spirits)

This is why I suggested you kind of had a dueling belief system.. if you want I can re-quote those statements?

But there is also the possibility that I miss-read those statements and or definitions.. as you may have a different set.. Well, to be clear.. again I think what you have inside you, can be reflected by the spirit.. the honest truth is there are no "bad" spirits..

However, there can be those just like you.. "who don't like themselves" "who blame others for their problems.. who see themselves as victims" such spirits do exist and there usually the ones that stick around and go bump in the night The information I offer to you is.. you are the creator of your reality.. all of life is a mirror.. you are a mirror to me.. and I to you

What you should look for is the.. what can this spirit, this talk show me about myself?

What are the beliefs I hold in my space that I would feel this way?

And why do I need to know? Why can't I just relax on the swing set?

If you want my guess.. you need to know.. because if you know, maybe you'll give yourself a small permission slip to be happy.. I think your "opinion" is what you create.. and what you feel.. it's not "wrong" to trust what you think it may be right..

As I have suggested all along.. learning to like yourself.. will change your vibration and what you allow.. there really are no bad spirits! However, they like us can easily be trapped into cycles of "EternallyHurt"

Perhaps, that spirit too is "EternallyHurt" (like attracts like, remember)

If I were you “EternallyHurt”, I would figure out the reason why I’m Eternally Hurt.. and if I wanted a happier life and chose that.. I would heal away that Eternally Hurt.. until I’m Eternally Grateful, Eternally In Love With Myself, EternallyHappy

I understand what youre saying and I want to thank you for all your replies to me, concerning my questions
I actually am finding that all of your replies to me are very logical .. and I like that, because believe it or not, I am a very "logical" type of person ..
However, I have to end our conversation here .. the reason being, is that I have an opinion about my spiritual experience and I am finding that it is causing me to want to just let all my questions about it, go ..
I dont feel its necessary for me to keep babbling on and on about my spiritual encounter when I have this certain opinion about it already .. the opinion I have about it is making everything else fly out the window ..
I hope you understand what I am trying to say ..
Love to you
Old 20-01-2011, 03:54 PM
themaster

Quote:
I understand what youre saying and I want to thank you for all your replies to me, concerning my questions
I actually am finding that all of your replies to me are very logical .. and I like that, because believe it or not, I am a very "logical" type of person ..
However, I have to end our conversation here .. the reason being, is that I have an opinion about my spiritual experience and I am finding that it is causing me to want to just let all my questions about it, go ..
I dont feel its necessary for me to keep babbling on and on about my spiritual encounter when I have this certain opinion about it already .. the opinion I have about it is making everything else fly out the window ..
I hope you understand what I am trying to say ..
Love to you
No problem.. happy trails to you
Old 20-01-2011, 09:37 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
No problem.. happy trails to you

Thank you so much
Love and light and blessings to you