Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-05-2016, 03:05 AM
Pathfinder

Was thinking a little and can only say I agree with almost everything.
I don't know much about some things, like dreams, but after some time in this thread I got more and more positive feeling.
Like the way you wrote most things. :)
The thing about 11 is new to me and makes no sense to me ...

Looking back now, for some reason I didn't pay attention to the 3 most important people I met. Funny.

I think my TF is doing exactly what is suggested here, she doesn't really know anything about Soulmates or anything. Forgot what we talked about but I remember her telling me she does things with love.
Has respect and is beeing nice.

"I feel the more open the mind is the more possibilities are there"
NowIam is right. Don't think, trust your feeling/love ?
Old 27-05-2016, 03:47 AM
Master
Somnia, it's in the stars!

“The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.”
― Omar Khayyám

Old 27-05-2016, 04:33 AM
Suspended

^ This makes me think that whatever we write in the moment means it was meant to be written in that moment...Even if later down the road we wish to change what we wanted to say, the fact remains, what was written when we wrote it was exactly what was needed to have been written in that moment...

I may have confused my own self there...Hahaha!
Old 30-05-2016, 09:10 PM
Master
Hi BrieAnna
Whatever connection you get with the one you meet will be the correct one. Our twins are something else and if you are to meet your twin that will be one roller coaster ride. Very challenging and particularly crazy. it's best to live life, enjoy life and love life. When we look for something we tend to repel it anyway.

As with the whole 11 thing I am with everyone else it doesn't fit. However seeing the 11/11 can point to a spiritual connection taking place in your life. This can manifest in any form.

The Universe will bring you what you need when you need it for your souls development.

Have fun and enjoy the experiences be they challenging or not :)