Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-10-2014, 01:51 PM
simyboye

Sudden death of my beloved cat

Hi there,
Hope you guys are well?

Is there any spiritual mediums in the Berkshire area UK that might be able to help me. She suddenly died Monday of what I think was a heart attack. And all within an hour she died and was buried.

We are all very sad and she was my best friend who gave unconditional love to me through the darkest of times...

I just want her to know we love her and desperately miss her.

I think you all in advance.
Love and light
Jay
Old 30-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Master

What is it that you need help with exactly?

Information on survival of pets?

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 30-10-2014, 02:07 PM
simyboye

No, I just want to know that she's okay?
Old 30-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Master

An animal communicator you mean? Okay, I understand now.
We have members from all over the place, so someone may be able to suggest someone.

There's Jane Summers and Pea Horsley, I think they're both in London, not Berkshire. Does it have to be Berkshire?

Old 30-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Master

Though I can tell you for free, she's absolutely fine!
Cats are the most psychic of animals. They know what's what.
She's on the Other Side, missing you but otherwise blissfully happy. One of your departed (human) loved ones is probably minding her till your 'time' comes.
Don't worry!

Old 30-10-2014, 02:46 PM
Master
I'm sorry about your cat. She knows how much you loved her. She's always wth you in spirit. She doesn't want you to be sad about losing her. Animals have an acceptance of death that we do not. She only wants you to be happy. You gave her a good life.

Healing vibes to you in this time of sadness I lost mine two years ago. I know how hard it is. I still cry when I think about him, but I also know he's always with me and that he loved me as much as I loved him. I know that he's at peace.
Old 30-10-2014, 03:18 PM
simyboye

Thank you guys. Really do appreciate it.
My partner said she saw a cat silhouette on the ceiling the second night she had passed (like the light they have in the batman movies)
God only knows what my cat was doing on the ceiling...

I just miss her as I didn't get to say goodbye. I'm being selfish I think.

Thank you once again.
Jay
x
Old 30-10-2014, 03:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by simyboye
Thank you guys. Really do appreciate it.
My partner said she saw a cat silhouette on the ceiling the second night she had passed (like the light they have in the batman movies)
God only knows what my cat was doing on the ceiling...

I just miss her as I didn't get to say goodbye. I'm being selfish I think.

Thank you once again.
Jay
x

You're not being selfish. You loved her, we can all see that.

Death is not the end, for people or pets, and you'll be reunited again someday. That's the great spiritual lesson of 'death'.
We're all here for a season and then we go 'home' again ....

Old 30-10-2014, 10:41 PM
Administrator
It is sad when we loose a much loved pet,but rest assured you cat is fine she is healthy now and playing with other animals,she knows you loved her and she loves you in return, you gave her a good life.

Namaste
Old 30-10-2014, 03:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
I'm sorry about your cat. She knows how much you loved her. She's always wth you in spirit. She doesn't want you to be sad about losing her. Animals have an acceptance of death that we do not. She only wants you to be happy. You gave her a good life.

Healing vibes to you in this time of sadness I lost mine two years ago. I know how hard it is. I still cry when I think about him, but I also know he's always with me and that he loved me as much as I loved him. I know that he's at peace.

A lovely post. Bless you.