Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-04-2019, 08:20 AM
Master

Dream of flying upwards

This was one of the most amazing dreams I had.I found myself here at my home, every single relative of mine was here, even my grandma who died, she was here too.My entire family was here.They all were doing fine, my grandma was really peaceful and I know she was doing fine.I was so happy that I could see her though I had no idea that she died, it felt like we were all in another dimension of reality.Somehow, I had this idea that I can fly, I just tried it once and it worked, I could fly, though I had energy for reachings around three meters in the air.Have you ever seen the movie iron man? That's how I could fly, I had my hands around my body and from my hands and feets there was this energy going out that sustained me in the air.I felt that this energy made the space around my hands and my feets to vibrate but these vibrations were very gentle and slow.Anyway, I showed my power to every single member of my family, they were all happy for me, I could not believe my eyes that I was really flying, I felt that for them this was something not so strange though I was the only one who could fly.I heard that one the roads near my house there was a street racing so I decided to go there and take a look.There were many amazning cars, one of them was super expensive but somehow that car had an accident and the two people from that car started a fight about finding the one to blame for their own mistake.I don't know why but I decided to go there and make peace, one of those guys had a knife so I used my power of flying and I took the knife out of his hand.They were all looking at me how I was flying, I was above them watching them.Then the police came and I decided to hide that knife so that no one would get in trouble, but before doing so, I saw some of the members of my family, in special my grandma, they were all so peaceful, then the dream ended.