Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-04-2019, 02:43 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
In your use of the phrase "peace of mind" I immediately think of the spiritual silence which corresponds to mindfullness. Certainly this is an attribute which results in the realization of a doorway beyond which a higher definition of the idea of compassion might be available.

Yes.

Quote:
If you find it let me know please.

Will do. ...

JL
Old 11-04-2019, 02:43 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What an astute question?
Excellent. Thank you.
Compassion being a spin off of Love.... manifested or expressed...as forgiveness, patience, kindness and charity, also.
The Beingness....the Frequency of Higher Levels....yes.

All I know is if it comes and goes, it's not real love.

Metta

JL
Old 15-04-2019, 03:50 PM
bartholomew

Someone on the forum asked me about the spiritual structure of the solar system. Specifically information regarding chakras. I am sorry but I have lost track of who it was. Perhaps if this is read that person will PM me????

Just briefly our solar system is the physical representation of a great spiritual being. The spiritual center of our sun is the crown. Various other globes are included in this. For instance our Earth is the solar plexus. References to this are hard to find. Usually the planets are correlated to chakras in a different way. Attributes are cited. But they do more.

Anyone who is interested might read "Esoteric Astrology". This book is not for the faint of heart. It is not an easy read. It is very technical. A qualified astrologer will have a better ability to understand than will most of us. It is not the usual kind of astrology. Instead of delineating the personality this type of astrology is concerned with the soul. The esoteric astrologer will devise a chart which tells the story of the human soul. As a part of this we find other information about our home system.

James
Old 15-04-2019, 08:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Just briefly our solar system is the physical representation of a great spiritual being. The spiritual center of our sun is the crown. Various other globes are included in this. For instance our Earth is the solar plexus. References to this are hard to find. Usually the planets are correlated to chakras in a different way. Attributes are cited. But they do more.

Anyone who is interested might read "Esoteric Astrology". This book is not for the faint of heart. It is not an easy read. It is very technical. A qualified astrologer will have a better ability to understand than will most of us. It is not the usual kind of astrology. Instead of delineating the personality this type of astrology is concerned with the soul. The esoteric astrologer will devise a chart which tells the story of the human soul. As a part of this we find other information about our home system.

James

And it is also suggested that our solar system is itself a centre in a still greater spiritual Being, in which Sirius is of major significance.

As James says, Esoteric Astrology by Alice Bailey is not for the faint-hearted, but it gets easier to read with practice. There is a book by Douglas Baker also called Esoteric Astrology. This is based on the Bailey teachings but is an easier read, although there may be some distortions of the original teachings.

Peace.
Old 15-04-2019, 11:20 PM
bartholomew

Thanks for the very good response. Yeah I believe that our solar system, as a whole, might be a part of a the "body of expression" of some "higher" entity. This would mean that our "God" is but a link in a larger scheme of livingness. One can easily understand that this, if true, would be beyond controversial for many. I use the word "might" only because my knowledge begins to fail at this point. But when this is the case it is the star and planets, combined and as one, which is figured into the equation. Imagine an entire solar system constituting a chakra? For instance the familiar constellations of stars that we cite in exoteric astrology are, indeed, "informed" (are the spiritual body) of some greater being. Is our sun also a part of a similar constellation? I do not know. Sirius is always of interest because our human family is, in part, from that system. It may or may not be of any great spiritual significance but I, personally, do believe that we all carry Sirian blood. I believe, too, that the colony is yet watched over by the parent. And why not I ask? Makes perfect sense to me especially when one considers the various gaps in knowledge in the studies of our physical planetary history. I believe that off worlders came to our system and settled on both Mars and Venus then migrated to the Earth at a time as those other two became less habitable and the Earth became moreso. This explains the suggested artifacts on Mars that are so tantalizing humanoid. Again this is not spiritual in a direct sense. I just think it fun to consider. Bartholomew has never had anything to say about it and I don't bother him with such ideas. After I pass back to spirit I intend to study the records and discover the truth of it.

I used to have the book we both cited but one day I mailed it to my sister who is an astrologer. I thought it might be a fun study reference for her. I meant to buy a replacement but never did. I'll start cruising the used book shops. I'll have a look at the other reference too. Sounds interesting.

James

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
And it is also suggested that our solar system is itself a centre in a still greater spiritual Being, in which Sirius is of major significance.

As James says, Esoteric Astrology by Alice Bailey is not for the faint-hearted, but it gets easier to read with practice. There is a book by Douglas Baker also called Esoteric Astrology. This is based on the Bailey teachings but is an easier read, although there may be some distortions of the original teachings.

Peace.