Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-01-2019, 05:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
It just goes to show that you have not noticed.

Noticed what Honza?
Old 27-01-2019, 06:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I don't claim to know how the universe works.

A more correct statement would be "The problem is ImthatIm doesn't explain his opinions very well. That one I buy.
Many of my statements of opinion can be construed in multiple ways.
You may be making assumptions that do not exist in my statement of opinion.

Maybe..BUT I suggest absorbing what i wrote, because what i wrote regarding the spiral into the dark abyss can happen to anyone who is unaware that they may have dark entities discretely attached to them before the moment of transition from the flesh.
& if a person does have discrete attachments, then those attatchments will be still with a person after the transition from flesh.

And "that" is when it gets tricky for the still unaware person. Because these entities can 100% discretely influence the unaware person into doing what ever they want that person to do....AND THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL HAS THEN BEGUN...AND THEN, IT IS GOOD LUCK, AFTER THAT MOMENT.

mickiel has been posting about those dark spiritual beings, in the thread.."Recognizing false or confused puffed up believers"....
And as he said, there are untold numbers of them, enough for every person on this planet.

So maybe when you make your exit from the flesh, you might remember what i wrote, & look right into it for your own sake of mind.
After all I only replied to your queries in your post which i have pasted below.

.......Originally Posted by*ImthatIm.........

I think these verses talks to your point.
Man is responsible for his own Light or darkness in life and in life after the body fails.
To be saved, when studied in the greek (sozo) is also translated heal,preserve,save(self),do well,be (make) whole.(Strong's Concordance)

Outer darkness or hell.*
My opinion is why would not a person that practices darkness be place in that same darkness after death.
Should a person murder all his/her life and automatically be allowed into the Light?
-------------------------------------------
For anyones considerations...Neil.

Last edited by neil : 28-01-2019 at 03:07 AM.
Old 28-01-2019, 12:27 AM
janielee

Quote:
The Christian premise that those who are not saved by Jesus go to hell may have a rational reason. The premise may be based on the observation that humanity is in so much danger that those who do not have Christ's protection slip into the void.

It is not so much a matter of God punishing us or rejecting us. It is rather more the fact that humanity's grip on reality is tenuous. Christ has a strong basis in God. Humanity has no such thing. Humanity is based upon love of the self. Which is not secure enough to prevent decline and fall.

Christians believe that Christ's security can save them. Because Christ is higher up and dwells within God. The human race does not dwell within God and therefore is in danger of going to hell.

With due respect, Honza, fear mongering and fear tactics is the sign of the weakest of religions.

Why spread fear? Why not promote love, acceptance, goodwill instead?

You write intelligently, but fear is never the path of the Ultimate Light, in my opinion.
Old 28-01-2019, 01:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
With due respect, Honza, fear mongering and fear tactics is the sign of the weakest of religions.

Why spread fear? Why not promote love, acceptance, goodwill instead?

You write intelligently, but fear is never the path of the Ultimate Light, in my opinion.

I do see what you mean. However are you sure there is nothing to be afraid of?

The fact that I suspect that we may have reason to fear is different to fear mongering. My opinion is that humanity is in dire straits. To the extent that we need God's help in order to survive. Saying there is something to be afraid of is not "spreading fear".....it is an observation that we need help.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.

Last edited by Honza : 28-01-2019 at 04:14 AM.
Old 28-01-2019, 01:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Noticed what Honza?

Humanity's unfortunate predicament......

Old 28-01-2019, 03:42 AM
janielee

Quote:
I do see what you mean. However are you sure there is nothing to be afraid of?

The fact that I suspect that we may have reason to fear is different to fear mongering. My opinion is that humanity is in dire straits. To the extant that we need God's help in order to survive. Saying there is something to be afraid of is not "spreading fear".....it is an observation that we need help.

You posit Christ and God as separation. By doing so, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" - until one realizes God, what use is talking about God, let alone suggesting others "need God's protection"?

There are kind and unselfish people in all walks of life - religion is secondary to Truth and God Realization.

IMO

Not disagreeing that there are many issues, as there has usually been with man kind.

JL
Old 28-01-2019, 04:17 AM
Master
What is the problem with suggesting that we as people need God's protection? Why does that imply "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"?

I'm not following your reasoning here......

Old 28-01-2019, 04:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
You posit Christ and God as separation. By doing so, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"

Hang on....I'm not saying Christ and God are separate. I saying they are higher up and more capable than we are.

Old 28-01-2019, 05:34 AM
janielee

Thanks for the clarification - separate from us?
Old 28-01-2019, 06:01 AM
janielee

Quote:
What is the problem with suggesting that we as people need God's protection? Why does that imply "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"?

I'm not following your reasoning here......

I assume you are saying that people need to follow Christ to be "saved"

This is belief based fear mongering and natural for many modern day Christians.

Please live and let live - in peace and harmony.