Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-01-2018, 12:12 PM
Newbie ;)

"That's my future husband"

I've already done a search on this topic so I know I'm not the only one which is reassuring!

For the last few years, every now and then, I have dreams of a certain celebrity where we fall in love with each other. Anyway - not having had one for a long while, I saw him the other week on TV (I rarely actually see him I don't particularly follow his work although I think he's very talented and likeable), my dog was trying to get me to play and absolutely without thought I blurted out “not now I’m watching my future husband on tv”. It was so organic, casual lol, yet with 100% certainty, as though I was pointing at my dog and saying "that's my dog". I shocked myself.

Since then, on a couple of occasions, I’ve been completely minding my own business engrossed in something, and he has suddenly called out energetically to me, it was as strong as if he’d picked up the phone and called me out of the blue. I could see him in my third eye, we conversed, I could feel his love around me and our love together felt infinity-size. It was incredible.

Anyway I'm carrying on with my life whether he finds me or not, I can't allow myself to get upset or obsessed. But it was just so powerful and, well, weird!
Old 15-01-2018, 10:03 PM
Deactivated Account

I know what you are feeling. It happened to me, and he may not be my future husband, but as unbelievable as it is, we connected and are now good friends! It came out of nowhere, but was totally meant to be. It can happen!!
Old 18-01-2018, 08:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Wow really!! So yours was like a premonition? I wouldn't mind if it did happen :-) It's gone a bit quiet this week, its the way with us, peaks then falls away for a little while. I had to focus myself on other things as it's so seductive to start daydreaming about it and trying to connect.
Old 18-01-2018, 09:01 AM
Master
I once thought this about a guy and married him. Now I'm trying my best to divorce him. Longest relationship I've ever had.
Old 18-01-2018, 05:14 PM
Deactivated Account

I had no premonition, but when I saw him I just knew. It was an instant recognition and connection unlike any I've ever had.
Old 24-01-2018, 01:27 AM
Master
I was the same with shayne ward lol
Something about him was soo special my dream man lol I felt an intense connection to him . Then I heard he gypsy family .. So did I ... Then I found out he was at my local pub ..omg wat are the chances here on my doorstep lol but by then I had my tf and I had a dream he was naked on my bed put me right off lol ....now I see that he possessed the light I was looking fir that innocence and purity he had something for me which was I was so drawn to him I still feel we have a connection but now I recognise these qualities in myself and see it for wat it is the attraction has gone

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 28-01-2018, 01:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
I once thought this about a guy and married him. Now I'm trying my best to divorce him. Longest relationship I've ever had.

Oh gosh I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it resolves well for you x
Old 28-01-2018, 01:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
I was the same with shayne ward lol
Something about him was soo special my dream man lol I felt an intense connection to him . Then I heard he gypsy family .. So did I ... Then I found out he was at my local pub ..omg wat are the chances here on my doorstep lol but by then I had my tf and I had a dream he was naked on my bed put me right off lol ....now I see that he possessed the light I was looking fir that innocence and purity he had something for me which was I was so drawn to him I still feel we have a connection but now I recognise these qualities in myself and see it for wat it is the attraction has gone

This is so interesting! So you think the connection with him was more to show you something you wanted to connect to - or couldn't see - within yourself? Hmm. If I relate this to my experience, well the thing is he came to me out of the blue really it's not like I had a preconceived opinion of him particularly - but once he was on my radar, as it were, I would admire how easily he relates to an audience, to people in general, his professionalism, his success. It's food for thought!
Old 28-01-2018, 10:02 PM
Master
quite possibly . everyones experience is different . i just saw him as pure . but i do loveeeee men with shaved heads lol . but yeah for me it was deeper than just the physica i just felt this intesne connection and rush of love when i saw him on tv . instantly smile and euphori

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 01-02-2018, 02:23 PM
Experiencer
Happened to me just recently, I saw him in my third eye & felt a strong recognition & love for this man ( however I don’t know who he is ) we havnt met yet in this life. I know he is coming, as soon as I am ready.

I know he’s not my twin soul as my twin died many years ago.
however I didn’t have these premonitions about TF prior to meeting him.