Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-06-2017, 02:51 AM
Knower

Repulsive Energy

Repulsive Energy

Example
Person A (me) is in-love with person B (SC). But person C is very much interested in person A.
Person B is not physically in the picture, but person A is energetically coded to person B and vice-versa.
Person C knows this fact and is okay with whatever outcome. (long time friend)
Yet person C gives a repulsive energy off to person A when touch happens. (Touch as in a simple cuddle, not sexual) and it makes me sick to the very core not only mentally and emotionally but physically also.

To take this example one step further
I’ve always been a bit of a loner in some ways anyway, but this ‘energy’ is presenting as something much different then the simple ‘don’t touch me’ ideals, and I’ve never felt this way before in my life.
I was always the ‘hello and hug’ type of person, and never felt any negative reactive feelings in doing so. Just happy, friendly and bubbly most of the time and everyone would always know me as just that.

But.....
I have noticed a repulsive energy (hard to explain) with everyone of the opposite sex mainly (most are not spiritually inclined too much) even though these people are just friends, acquaintances, father-figures etc and have been for quite some time.
This repulsive energy I feel comes between us – not actually coming from me or them as such but a definite repulse, or a force pushing us ‘away’ from each other.
I am the one feeling this ‘push away’, and it manifests in me on a physical level. Kinda like a magnet pulling us away and placing matter/barrier? between us.

I feel physically sick to the touch even with a friendly hand on my shoulder, and this is highly unusual for me considering I was raised around the stock yards and the old farmers would always, always be tapping the shoulders and asking ‘how ya doin’. That was just a normal part of life for me and never had a problem with it, and I never had a problem with telling anyone to back off either, if I felt the touch was inappropriate in any way.

My core being seems to become ‘shook up and jolted’ and this leads to my whole body feeling unbalanced for a moment, and in a state of feeling disgust/repulsion/uneasiness, (but not in a way like if I was threatened in a negative inappropriate/touch way) until I step away from that person and reground myself.
And it isn’t the normal feeling of say, woman to man ‘I just don’t like you like that’ kinda feeling’ either.

It’s weird to be honest and completely foreign to me considering I’ve always been quite open in simple ‘touch’ ways. Touch was always one of my ways to show affection, whether it is a hand shake, a hug or whatever, depending on the type of relationship.

I’m wondering if someone has experienced similar, and is this a thought form only based pattern (which could be changed) or possibly something deeper?

I’m just seeking others thoughts of where they think it could be stemming from.
Old 11-06-2017, 05:51 AM
Master

i get this. I'm not sure exactly what to say as so much comes to mind but at root it seems to have something to do with wanting some type of relationship that isn't in the interests of my 'higher self' if you want to call it that. Now what that means exactly, I dunno!
Old 11-06-2017, 06:04 AM
Master
Just did a quick one card divination on it.
I got "Maturation, Growing Up, Introspection, Know Thyself"

If this was a session with you I would interpret that to mean that you are becoming energy aware and are in a 'quiet time' of energy withdrawal as you come to feel the more subtle realms and understand it within yourself, as such, the courser energies like actual touch are far too over stimulating and repulsive even as are the energies of people who don't have a frequency match with you despite perhaps years of friendship.

So my question to you is are you feeling a shift in your awareness of things? Feeling energies from electronics, tree's, crystals, the energy of peoples intention or state of being, are crowded places almost painful for you in the overwhelming energies? Do you experience the world with much more nuance now or other receiving other subtle information not perceivable by the five senses?
Old 11-06-2017, 06:44 AM
Pathfinder
Completely agree with CrystalSong...

I feel a shifting in your energy as well. Either its your energy becoming lighter or you are questioning the physical aspect against the spiritual, thus creating real life experiences so you can learn.

It is a horrible experience to go through as the senses start to awaken more and more. But please try not to look at what your feeling as repulsive or disgusting, but try to understand the energy side of what your feeling. You will notice each person has different energy exuding from them when they touch you or stand near, could be emotions or sickness but either way it can be a traumatic experience at first.
You may find that everywhere you go, will have some sort of bad vibes or make you feel anxiety and claustrophobic.

Take this time to learn more about yourself, what you feel and how your mind/body reacts for the next couple of weeks. In time the energy will decrease as you become used to it, but you will always be able to feel the energy coming from people and environment.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:59 AM
Knower

Thanks CrystalSong and Tanya. Both very good insights to think about for sure.

I should have added and possibly I posted this in the wrong section (maybe it should have gone into soulmate section) but wasn't to sure.
Never mind, as it's learning and healing of some description anyway.

I've always been quite aware of other people's feelings around me, and feeling energies and maybe my energies are raising some, yes.
But this feeling has only come about 'like this' since I've come into contact (although not direct physical contact) with my TF or a better word to describe him, the Love of my life, of whom does the complete opposite to my energies. He does not repulse me one bit.

It's like all other male's repulse me at a core level, yet they don't actually repulse me, as in that I don't like them or find them unattractive. It's not that kind of repulsion.

So anyway, I've noticed that as our separation increases in time (with TF), so too does this repulsive feeling I'm getting. At first it wasn't there. Then as time has gone on..it's grown in intensity.
Last night I done an experiment. (I do lots of these) lol and it hit an all time low on this 'repulsion' feeling and I felt it I reckon right down to every last cell in my body.
I actually couldn't believe it but after pondering on it's effects today, I have no choice but to believe it.

Now while I'm not overly 'concerned' about it in a negative way, I also like to explore the in's and out's of everything I feel, especially since coming into contact with my TF. It's a journey I feel, like no other, at this point in time, for me. Just like everyone's journey of awareness is to them.

But I was definitely needing others thoughts on this so it helps me to ponder the effects either way. So thank you all for thoughts.

FallingLeaves, I think you understand me on this one as I see you also have been on this journey of TF too.
I think I tend to agree here with you. Not in the interests of higher self and the highest self will always let us know that, some way or another.
Thank you for your input too.
Old 11-06-2017, 03:32 PM
Master
Oh a Twin Flame thing, well that's a whole 'nother ball of wax as they say.
It would be a lot to try and describe and type what's happening, it's all about cording and energy control. To sum it up you may want to decide at some point if your field being so impacted is okay with you or not.
Old 12-06-2017, 04:51 AM
Knower

<< I’m wondering if someone has experienced similar, and is this a thought form only based pattern (which could be changed) or possibly something deeper? >>

Yes, definitely something similar! Years ago I dated a fella who I really liked a lot. We laughed a lot and had a lot of similar interests. Everything seemed a-ok to take it to the next level. The first time we kissed it only took a few seconds when I was instantly so repulsed I almost choked. I had to stop the kiss. Couldn't figure it out. Nothing was wrong except when we kissed. He was a good kisser -- there was nothing wrong there. Just couldn't figure it out. After the second kiss (and almost wanting to vomit), I made some silly excuse to not kiss anymore (I couldn't bring myself to tell him why).

Later, during a past life meditation, I found out we'd known each other in another life. We were lovers, but it was a forbidden love affair and I was hanged for it.

So, in this lifetime (2017), it kinda played out in the same way: we loved each other, but I choked (a body memory for being hanged) for physically loving him.

Perhaps it might be a past life situation for you, Paige Ignited? Some spirits once told me that I might not understand how other lifetimes are going on all at once, but the emotions bleed through from all the other lifetimes, so I'd feel a lot of different emotions that don't seem to make sense and don't match up with certain situations.

Along with all the other suggestions from the posters here, perhaps you might like to dip into past life regression? I wanted to put the meditation to reach into other lifetimes, but sometimes if someone's not used to it, you can get some hard-hitting situations from other lifetimes. And sometimes it's hard to deal with it, once a person comes out of the meditation. Since I'm used to the hard hitting ones, after the meditation, I just cry and sob and it feels like I'm never going to recover. But I just let the on-and-off sobbing happen without stopping it. Usually it takes hours (or sometimes a whole day) to just let my mind and body get used to the situation, and get through all the sobbing. Then finally, my mind and body starts to even-out and start to feel human again. And with more time, I feel ok and the memory just becomes another part of "history." Probably others have different ways they react (and cope with) intense past life therapy, but just wanted to say what happens to me with these situations.

It's awesome to think everyone probably has amazing histories linked to them.

It's actually a very easy meditation to type out. I'll be glad to, if you'd like it. I just wasn't sure if you've done enough meditations to get through a hard hitting one, if that happens. (I'm not saying that you've had hard hitting past lives, because I don't know.)

If you'd like to pursue past life regression but haven't done it, perhaps you can find a past life hypnotist or regression-ist (is that a word?) who can help you through any snags that might come up. Then eventually, you'll probably feel ok to do past life regression on your own.

And if you don't want to do meditation at all -- i'm sorry to have had you read all this. And please feel free to skip over this post.

I wish you all the luck in finding out why this is happening.