Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-03-2015, 09:34 PM
Master
Is there anything wrong with burial? Although I know it takes up more room I would liken my body into the earth.
Old 02-03-2015, 09:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC-UK
Hi Folks..

For a normal death by natural causes - it takes three and one third days,for the Soul to completly loose from the body..Im speaking about the actual energy of the Soul - many wil know it perhaps as Kundalini and indeed,the eatsrn traditons understand al this far better than we westernrs do..Kundalini is the actual lifeforce,the energy that carries Consciusness and powers the mind here - it is contained in every cell,every nucleus of the body,and there is a pool,a source fo rthis energy,found at the base of the spine..In a resting condition,it NATURALLY coils around the base of the spine,three and one third times - and this number is significant,having to do with mathematial Pi,and placing indivifual Soul as the "centre of the universe",and thus,the centre of Creation itself.......

So,anyways - cremation is entirely desirable and beneficial - for it hastens this process of departure,frees the energy most eficiently,and thus the bonds are loose..It used to be custom,to leave bodies laying "instate" for 4 days - and perhaps this ws a reflection of the metaphysical truth of the Souls departure - and same for cremation,definaelty started as a means tohasten progress spiritually,on a cease less eternal journey...Entirely beneficial,and can be done as soon as bodily death is verified - the sooner the better from the Souls perspective..

Hey thanks PeteC-UK, very interesting, even though, I have read many a things on Life, Death, Spirituality, Theology, Occultist, etc, I never came upon this information. You point out that it's more of Eastern Knowledge, may you share some references of it?

The best to you!
Old 02-03-2015, 10:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Is there anything wrong with burial? Although I know it takes up more room I would liken my body into the earth.

I nearly mentioned this but it's a bit hmmm. The tibetans believe that people who are buried in the ground can become "vampires". I didn't want to share it so as not to scare folk away from The Tibetan Book of the Dead, cos it does speak alot of sense, though I'm not sure about this. Personally I am drawn away from burial. It seems to be identifying with the body too much. Don't know for sure though.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 02-03-2015, 10:41 PM
LoveRules21494

If there is not going to be a viewing then cremation as soon as possible is adviseable because of decomposition. You can have a one day closed casket funeral so people can pay their last respect then off to the crematory. No embalming. Ashes to ashes.
Old 02-03-2015, 10:46 PM
LoveRules21494

I guess it boils down to your religeous beliefs. If that's not an issue then cremation asap is adviseable because of decomposition. You can leave the body untouched and have a one day funeral, closed casket, so everyone can pay their lasr respect. Then off to the crematory which actually is very nice. My father was cremated.
Old 03-03-2015, 03:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul

Thanks Deepsoul, your choice is the most important thing for you.

One of my brother lives in the Massachussett area (Boston, USA), and he told me that one big City there (he mentioned it, but didn't noticed at the time) did ground tests to check the seepage of Funeral Caskets near a large Cemetery, and the results were significant of putrified water coming out.

The best to you!
Old 03-03-2015, 06:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveRules21494
I guess it boils down to your religeous beliefs. If that's not an issue then cremation asap is adviseable because of decomposition. You can leave the body untouched and have a one day funeral, closed casket, so everyone can pay their lasr respect. Then off to the crematory which actually is very nice. My father was cremated.

Thanks LoveRules21494, another way of doing it, great!, appreciated!

The best to you!
Old 03-03-2015, 06:39 PM
Master
The spirit-soul has always been living in a different dimension, it has a connection to the physical body but it is not necessarily required.

So the number of days before the cremation is up for the relatives, so they can say good bye and accept it.

Death is a great realization of the place place that we have always been living-existing.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
The spirit-soul has always been living in a different dimension, it has a connection to the physical body but it is not necessarily required.

So the number of days before the cremation is up for the relatives, so they can say good bye and accept it.

Death is a great realization of the place place that we have always been living-existing.

Thanks Lucyan28, it's great of you to add your feedback, the best to you!
Old 04-03-2015, 08:22 PM
Master

Hi, in case other members would like to share!

The best to everyone!