Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-02-2015, 01:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes a walk-in is something different. As is 'possession'.

If you want to strengthen the connection between you and your higher self there are spiritual practices like meditation, yoga, active imagination (where you can meet them in your mind), ect. The more connected you are the more at peace you'll find yourself. :)
Old 21-02-2015, 01:43 PM
Master

I think it was a hug from your guides :)
Old 21-02-2015, 02:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Your guides aren't really felt inside you though. More external.
Old 21-02-2015, 02:12 PM
Master

I would disagree...their energy can be felt inside, and the feeling can be tremendous, but that would be called channeling.
Old 21-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Suspended
I think you are just aware of your own calmness and wellness.
Old 21-02-2015, 09:05 PM
Incywincy

Hi Thunderbow. Yes that seems logical but it really is not what I experienced. I was absolutely certain it was another consciousness and I'm not really into all this stuff, no offence to all the lovely folk here. I've never been able to channel or sense or feel ANYTHING. I'm more likely to look for a scientific explanation, but when this happened, my mind didn't even go there. I KNEW what was happening, I just wonder who it was. I have lost significant people in my life, long ago, it might be one of them or it might be God (or whichever term we like to use). It was not of the plane I usually inhabit.
Old 21-02-2015, 09:56 PM
Guide
Walk ins generally 'take control' over the body, mind, etc.

A sensation of energy of calm is not this.

It sounds to me your Grandma and or other spirit guides showering you with love/bliss/tranquility/or whatever word describes to you how you felt at the time.
Old 21-02-2015, 11:03 PM
Suspended

[QUOTEThe last time it happened was the night my grandma died so..... What do you think?[/quote]

l think you've answered your own question there, Incywincy.
lt seems obvious that your grandmother paid you a visit when you needed help.
l've had many experiences like this. They can come from the living or dead, using higher energy bodies. Usually, l'm totally aware of who it is and l can mostly see them too.
They can 'overshadow' us and it can feel like being wrapped in a warm comforting blanket - it's not the same as 'possession', where someone is taken over completely, like in certain types of channelling or mediumship.(although there are probably degrees of this). l believe you had a positive experience from a spirit presence that enveloped you in a good way (grandmother or not). Or, as scarlett said, it might be your Higher-Self.
l'm pretty sure it's not a 'walk-in', because you wouldn't be asking that question. A walk-in will know they're a walk-in, and you would have your permanently left your body - a totally different personality would be in your body now.