Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-06-2014, 01:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
A simple understanding would be that seemingly different aspects of the Universe came together to create that experience through interaction.

You put things so well.. can I steal your brain

I think it's a good thing we don't experience it too often too. We would become ungrounded and lose our sense of reality.. which sort of goes against the point of having these experiences in the first place and opening up to true reality. The universe will never give us more than we can handle.

Light, Love, and Truth, I do think they're all the same. When you perceive one you perceive the others too. But the way we perceive them and in what order, ect seems to vary based on what we need/where we are/where we're going. The interesting thing is after my experience I came out knowing I was Light (as well as Love and Truth in my being), yet I hadn't experienced that oneness with Light. 'We are love' does sound pretty airy fairy.. until you experience it But then it seems so obvious like.. HOW COULD I MISS THAT?? It's incredible really, how blind we are to things.

I think you mentioned about Gestalt Reality before in another thread. I was quite interested in that. I have always believed in the aspect theory.. it makes the most sense. I've always seen it like Source 'split' itself off so it could experience itself in all potential.

And on that note.. although my experience will always give me the best answers, it's always nice when people have had a similar experience I like being able to put people's views together so I can see more of a holistic view, but ultimately as you said my understanding is my own and I'm sure with more time/lives I'll be able to experience oneness with Light too so I can know for sure and not just percieve
Old 18-06-2014, 02:10 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
This is the thing.. if everything and nothing is all connected then there can't really be levels.. only perceptions of levels. Deeper and deeper connection and awakening.. who knows how deep it goes.

Yes..when perception drops away what is left but the nature of what is..the deepening is through connection and expansion into living this life fully..We can enter into what is out there forever and a day, but we will always come back to self.

How deep do you go until you become the very essence of Light itself.. how would you perceive Light then? The dark womb of all existence?

Perhaps like all aspects of self realization the reflections will shine the light upon your own..to see and know and feel...

The dark womb of all existence ~ where it all begins.

Perhaps there is no limit.. maybe there is nothing but infinite evolution. I suppose we won't really know till we have the experience of oneness with that Light which we perceive.

Infinite ways of all things as one.

Yes.
Old 18-06-2014, 02:10 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
This is the thing.. if everything and nothing is all connected then there can't really be levels.. only perceptions of levels. Deeper and deeper connection and awakening.. who knows how deep it goes.

Yes..when perception drops away what is left but the nature of what is..the deepening is through connection and expansion into living this life fully..We can enter into what is out there forever and a day, but we will always come back to self to deepen our connection in many ways of that connection.

How deep do you go until you become the very essence of Light itself.. how would you perceive Light then? The dark womb of all existence?

Perhaps like all aspects of self realization the reflections will shine the light upon your own..to see and know and feel...

The dark womb of all existence ~ where it all begins and never ends.

Perhaps there is no limit.. maybe there is nothing but infinite evolution. I suppose we won't really know till we have the experience of oneness with that Light which we perceive.

Infinite ways of all things as one.

Yes.

Double post..always a surprise..:)
Old 19-06-2014, 12:43 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
You put things so well.. can I steal your brain
Steal away, it's been blown away so many times there's not much left apart from shrapnel.

Quote:
I think it's a good thing we don't experience it too often too. We would become ungrounded and lose our sense of reality.. which sort of goes against the point of having these experiences in the first place and opening up to true reality. The universe will never give us more than we can handle.
Hence the shrapnel lol. I find reality a curious thing and not one discussion I've seen has come up with a definitive answer. Sometimes no answer is the answer.

Quote:
Light, Love, and Truth, I do think they're all the same. When you perceive one you perceive the others too. But the way we perceive them and in what order, ect seems to vary based on what we need/where we are/where we're going. The interesting thing is after my experience I came out knowing I was Light (as well as Love and Truth in my being), yet I hadn't experienced that oneness with Light. 'We are love' does sound pretty airy fairy.. until you experience it But then it seems so obvious like.. HOW COULD I MISS THAT?? It's incredible really, how blind we are to things.
I'm going to reply to the Gestalt Reality here because this is where the theory meets 'real Life'. Did you miss it or did you give two aspects of the Universe the opportunity to interact and exchange energy, which then powered the Light? Gestalt Reality in action, dear audience. Love, Light and Truth are all aspects of reality/the Universe. I'm the kind of guy that likes to get down to the simplicity of things no matter how complicated they seem at first. Everything 'starts' from somewhere while some would say eternity has no start my thinking needs one sometimes. From seeing them as aspects of the Universe it's easy enough to follow the threads from there. They are connected and they are related to each other and once you know one the others seem to fall into place. As you say it doesn't matter which one you perceive first. Source split itself up so that it could see itself, and now it does within you through that experience. How did you miss that? Well, try wearing a blindfold for a few days and see where that takes you.

Quote:
And on that note.. although my experience will always give me the best answers, it's always nice when people have had a similar experience I like being able to put people's views together so I can see more of a holistic view, but ultimately as you said my understanding is my own and I'm sure with more time/lives I'll be able to experience oneness with Light too so I can know for sure and not just percieve
I had a similar experience. I was sitting one day staring at the ceiling light when my mind wandered off. Before I knew it I was standing in the Light, there was nothing else around. A figure began to form in front of my eyes, it was as if a mist appeared then took form. There was a young man standing there smiling, he was wearing something similar to a white two-piece toga with shiny metal plates on the kilt part. To say he seemed familiar is an understatement. "We are the Golden Ones," he said, "We are here to teach you." The Universe exploded and I found myself back to 'normal' again. There were two things that always niggled me like an itch I couldn't scratch. One was that I have always felt as though a part of me was missing, that I didn't belong or was a part of something much greater than this bag of water. Out of resonance with this dimension. The other was the question "Who Am I?" While the Universe never gives us more than we can handle it gives us what we need when we need it. Sometimes when these old bones creak the question comes - "What's the point?" The answer comes from that young man in the funky toga - "Because I need this experience." It's enough to carry on for.

To some, perception and understanding are aspects of experience.

So the Universe did indeed 'split' itself and those aspects 'split' themselves yet again. And again. If there is meaning to the phrase 'As Above, So Below' then all we need to do is look at ourselves. Who are you? Mother, daughter, wife, colleague, friend.... Mind, body, Spirit. I am an aspect of that young man - not different, not separate just resonating at a frequency; polarised energy. He Loved me enough to give me that experience, was that the basis for your experience? Do you have 'male' energies and given a reversal of positions would you not do the very same?

Perhaps you are already experiencing Oneness with the Light or already have depending on your perspective. If the Universe did 'split' itself up so that it could experience itself then surely the only way to do that is for the parts to think they're separate and distinct from each other? Just as you perceived you are distinct and separate from God the Father of your original post?

And the question arises, where does perception come from and can you perceive what you've never experienced?
Old 19-06-2014, 04:09 PM
Deactivated Account

I am definitely stealing your brain

Reality is what it is.. what we perceive it? It's sort of weird really if you think about it, because people who are 'unconscious' have not seen 'reality' and yet they are existing and participating in reality aren't they? Illusion is illusion yet at the same time illusion is still part of reality.. therefore illusion is real, just as real as Light, and thinking of it like that really puts a different perspective on things. Because then the definition of 'real' changes completely.

It's like what you said here: (which is pretty profound, btw)

Quote:
where does perception come from and can you perceive what you've never experienced?

You can't perceive something that you've never experienced before, because how could you? It just doesn't work in my mind. We are all one, so we are all experiencing each others experiences on a super unconscious level. So then what is real? Our perceptions? Our experiences? Our illusions? Perhaps what is real then is our degree of 'separation', the very opposite to unity, hmm? After all, we wouldn't 'know' reality (in the form of perceptions) if we didn't separate to experience it in the first place.

And that really makes sense, because I already know I am Light, yet I never experienced it in my perceptions, yet as you said, Light, Love, and Truth are all one, as are we all. Therefore could you say I already experienced oneness with Light even before my experience, just that I wasn't aware of it? We are all one.. we are all Light and Love and Truth despite our perceptions.. but if it's our perceptions that make 'reality' in order for reality to know itself.. I don't know. Experience is what is real?

Hmm.. My want to perceive Light and the Love that wants me to experience itself was also perhaps experiencing itself but from a different perspective? As you said.. a unique experience of energies from me and different aspects of the all which not really 'powered' the Light, per se, but that Light encountered itself and experienced itself as Light.. and so Light was seeing the Light? Lol. In that case it really does become clear that striving after Light is not the answer, but instead realizing we already are Light, and that it's our experiences which create perception of that. What would you say?

I have heard about those Golden Ones I think in others NDE's. I've heard they act as guides. When I experienced Light as 'God the Father' I also felt like I had known that energy for a long time.. although it wasn't really me in my ego state but instead me in my heart. The thought of questioning what I saw at the time never even arose. There were no thoughts actually come to think of it. Just pure beingness. Funnily enough my experience was brought on by me deciding I wanted to meet my guides.. I guess they heard me because I think one 'pulled me up' into the Light. And yes, I think if mine and my guide's were reversed I would've done exactly the same thing. I think I had come to the end of my rope too with life before my awakening kicked off. 'What's the point' was always on my mind. And saying that the experience comes as a way of keeping us going is also an interesting way of looking at it. It would explain why a lot of people experience it after some sort of trauma (as I did).

Quote:
I am an aspect of that young man - not different, not separate just resonating at a frequency; polarised energy. He Loved me enough to give me that experience, was that the basis for your experience? Do you have 'male' energies and given a reversal of positions would you not do the very same?

We are polarised energies.. I like that. I've always seen it in terms of 'extensions' but the way you word it works well.

Do I have male energies.. what do you mean by that? That the 'maleness' I saw is fundamentally a larger extension of me? A part I haven't/hadn't accepted, perhaps? So in effect perhaps the emptiness in me due to my father issues created an opening for the male energies to enter and heal.. giving rise to the experience of Light perceiving itself as 'God the Father'?
Old 20-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Take it away, pretty please with cherries on top.

Quote:
Reality is what it is.. what we perceive it? It's sort of weird really if you think about it, because people who are 'unconscious' have not seen 'reality' and yet they are existing and participating in reality aren't they? Illusion is illusion yet at the same time illusion is still part of reality.. therefore illusion is real, just as real as Light, and thinking of it like that really puts a different perspective on things. Because then the definition of 'real' changes completely.
I'm of the K.I.S.S. school of thought - Keep It Simple, Stupid. :-) All of our thoughts are real thoughts, they have their existence within the consciousness of the Universe. The Universe doesn't judge, label, define, or delete the 'wrong' ones it simply allows them to exist. To the Universe they're not wrong, contradictory, paradoxical... Then humans come along with their minds and try to define something that doesn't need defining. "The Tao that can be told is not the Eternal Tao. The Eternal Tao is the Mother of all things." Start a thread on Truth or Reality, probably the most fundamental of subjects, but stand back and watch it explode into point vs counter point. "Truth is..." "Reality is...." "I agree with you but..." Within the Mind of God/Universe, is Truth and Reality all of those things? Illusion is real or illusion is not real is perhaps about aspects of the Universe looking at aspects of the Universe in all of its diversity - the same as thoughts about unity and separation. It was PapaBear (Bless him) that said something on a post ages ago. "Sameness in Difference." That's a game-changer and no mistake. Separation and unity are different but they have sameness in that they have existence within our consciousness. And they both have reasons for their existence. That's where my KISS comes in, the simplicity is that they simply exist and everything else makes so much sense from there. They have a reason for their existence.

Quote:
It's like what you said here: (which is pretty profound, btw)
Profound? Yep, you could use a new brain

Quote:
You can't perceive something that you've never experienced before, because how could you? It just doesn't work in my mind. We are all one, so we are all experiencing each others experiences on a super unconscious level. So then what is real? Our perceptions? Our experiences? Our illusions? Perhaps what is real then is our degree of 'separation', the very opposite to unity, hmm? After all, we wouldn't 'know' reality (in the form of perceptions) if we didn't separate to experience it in the first place.
If it's part of our consciousness, does that make it real? We make separation real so that we can understand it better - polarised/focussed consciousness? Once we understand separation we can then understand unity better, can unity even exist without separation? I was watching a Bashar video on YouTube and he said "If you can think it, it exists. Nothing can enter your consciousness if it doesn't exist." You mentioned experiences, perceptions and illusions so they must be hanging around in your consciousness somewhere. Everything has a reason for its existence, perhaps that's the 'real Reality'.

Something that works every time for me is the Vesica Pisces. Draw two overlapping circles and where they meet is where it all happens. Some say it's where the Christian symbol of the fish comes from, and is part of the Egyptian Eye of Ra. Or the place where you can see things. Your Sphere of consciousness overlapping mine creates the space where this conversation can happen; similarly, the human Sphere and the Spirit Sphere overlap and humans become Spiritual. Now take that concept and apply it to other things - like real and illusion. One sphere is reality, the other is illusion and never the twain shall meet? In the Vesica Pisces it does, that's where you find the reason for their existence. It's not one vs the other it's individual and complimentary existence. Like you Soul/True Self and your human self. Now, take the Buddhist Tree of Life with the overlapping circles....

Quote:
And that really makes sense, because I already know I am Light, yet I never experienced it in my perceptions, yet as you said, Light, Love, and Truth are all one, as are we all. Therefore could you say I already experienced oneness with Light even before my experience, just that I wasn't aware of it? We are all one.. we are all Light and Love and Truth despite our perceptions.. but if it's our perceptions that make 'reality' in order for reality to know itself.. I don't know. Experience is what is real?
There is existence, everything else is layers of clothing and perspectives from there. Is our reality our existence, is our existence our reality? Our existence creates our experience which in turn creates our perception which creates our reality, like the Fibonacci Sequence spiralling out. Or to put it simply, they're all parts of our consciousness asking the question - "Who Am I?" And if they are in our consciousness then do they exist, therefore are just as real as one another?

Quote:
Hmm.. My want to perceive Light and the Love that wants me to experience itself was also perhaps experiencing itself but from a different perspective? As you said.. a unique experience of energies from me and different aspects of the all which not really 'powered' the Light, per se, but that Light encountered itself and experienced itself as Light.. and so Light was seeing the Light? Lol. In that case it really does become clear that striving after Light is not the answer, but instead realizing we already are Light, and that it's our experiences which create perception of that. What would you say?
I would agree with you. Douglas Adams got it right in my opinion when he wrote the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. In short, some philosophers built a supercomputer called Deep Thought to answer the question "What is Life, the Universe, Everything?" It came up with the answer "42" There's a lot more to it which I find very pertinent to what we're talking about though, but that's the nutshell. The moral of the story is that we are the answer looking for the question. Douglas Adams had a wonderful way of weaving through a great deal of Spirituality with comedy sci-fi in my humble opinion. The light was indeed seeing The Light.

Quote:
I have heard about those Golden Ones I think in others NDE's. I've heard they act as guides. When I experienced Light as 'God the Father' I also felt like I had known that energy for a long time.. although it wasn't really me in my ego state but instead me in my heart. The thought of questioning what I saw at the time never even arose. There were no thoughts actually come to think of it. Just pure beingness. Funnily enough my experience was brought on by me deciding I wanted to meet my guides.. I guess they heard me because I think one 'pulled me up' into the Light. And yes, I think if mine and my guide's were reversed I would've done exactly the same thing. I think I had come to the end of my rope too with life before my awakening kicked off. 'What's the point' was always on my mind. And saying that the experience comes as a way of keeping us going is also an interesting way of looking at it. It would explain why a lot of people experience it after some sort of trauma (as I did).
The Golden Ones have been around a long time, certainly since Sumerian times. They're also known as Shining Ones and they appear in so many seemingly disparate cultures (150-sosmething if I remember rightly) across the globe at different times. The Sumerians called them 'Els' - ang-els, Micha-el, Gabri-el...

Have a look at this - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=70321 The trauma happens because we often think of terms of good and bad. Admittedly I do too initially but then something else kicks in. It becomes nether good nor bad, it becomes a catalyst for change. Often we forget that we walk in two worlds.

Quote:
We are polarised energies.. I like that. I've always seen it in terms of 'extensions' but the way you word it works well.
If it works for you, take it as your own.

Quote:
Do I have male energies.. what do you mean by that? That the 'maleness' I saw is fundamentally a larger extension of me? A part I haven't/hadn't accepted, perhaps? So in effect perhaps the emptiness in me due to my father issues created an opening for the male energies to enter and heal.. giving rise to the experience of Light perceiving itself as 'God the Father'?
Spiralling out again. If you follow the train of your thoughts, yes, that's what happened. But did you Love yourself enough to give yourself that experience? Did you Love yourself enough to heal yourself? Please excuse me for being presumptuous but I think Love is fundamental to you in many ways.

"The death of the author." It's something that another member and I were discussing. What it means is that we often put more store in the person than their words of wisdom, eventually they 'run out of steam' but we still put our store in the author when we should have 'killed' them as in let them go. People worship Jesus but they're not listening to him, the store is on Jesus and not his words. There's a beautiful and magnificent irony there for me. Was he not trying to tell people that God is inside all of us? You within the Universe or the Universe within you, or the same place? The onion skin of existence as the Universe experiences itself.
Old 20-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Master
Quote:
You are resonating with the eternal truth Greenslade is relating. Nothing to do with his brain (or so I would suggest). This relates to what I posted in your other thread.

Strengthen the things that remain. Evangelists use that Biblical phrase as an end-of-days apocalyptic rallying call. But like everything Biblical, the truth of that phrase is entirely occult: Educate yourself and strengthen your understanding of that with is eternally true. These eternal truths are the only things that remain when all is said and done.
Old 20-06-2014, 01:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Take it away, pretty please with cherries on top.

You have cherries on top? Even better

Quote:
I'm of the K.I.S.S. school of thought - Keep It Simple, Stupid. :-) All of our thoughts are real thoughts, they have their existence within the consciousness of the Universe. The Universe doesn't judge, label, define, or delete the 'wrong' ones it simply allows them to exist. To the Universe they're not wrong, contradictory, paradoxical... Then humans come along with their minds and try to define something that doesn't need defining. "The Tao that can be told is not the Eternal Tao. The Eternal Tao is the Mother of all things." Start a thread on Truth or Reality, probably the most fundamental of subjects, but stand back and watch it explode into point vs counter point. "Truth is..." "Reality is...." "I agree with you but..." Within the Mind of God/Universe, is Truth and Reality all of those things? Illusion is real or illusion is not real is perhaps about aspects of the Universe looking at aspects of the Universe in all of its diversity - the same as thoughts about unity and separation. It was PapaBear (Bless him) that said something on a post ages ago. "Sameness in Difference." That's a game-changer and no mistake. Separation and unity are different but they have sameness in that they have existence within our consciousness. And they both have reasons for their existence. That's where my KISS comes in, the simplicity is that they simply exist and everything else makes so much sense from there. They have a reason for their existence.

Yep, K.I.S.S is my motto too. It's fascinating exploring it in depth though sometimes.

I might do just that, haha.

Yes.. I think reality is all of those things. Reality is everything and nothing, right?

Sameness in Difference.. what you say makes so much sense to me it's unreal. It's exactly that. If there was no difference then nothing would be the same.. there would be nothing different to be the same. Does there have to be a reason for existence though? Isn't it enough simply to exist? Or is it the reason that creates the differences thereby maintaining the sameness of reality?

Quote:
If it's part of our consciousness, does that make it real? We make separation real so that we can understand it better - polarised/focussed consciousness? Once we understand separation we can then understand unity better, can unity even exist without separation? I was watching a Bashar video on YouTube and he said "If you can think it, it exists. Nothing can enter your consciousness if it doesn't exist." You mentioned experiences, perceptions and illusions so they must be hanging around in your consciousness somewhere. Everything has a reason for its existence, perhaps that's the 'real Reality'.

Something that works every time for me is the Vesica Pisces. Draw two overlapping circles and where they meet is where it all happens. Some say it's where the Christian symbol of the fish comes from, and is part of the Egyptian Eye of Ra. Or the place where you can see things. Your Sphere of consciousness overlapping mine creates the space where this conversation can happen; similarly, the human Sphere and the Spirit Sphere overlap and humans become Spiritual. Now take that concept and apply it to other things - like real and illusion. One sphere is reality, the other is illusion and never the twain shall meet? In the Vesica Pisces it does, that's where you find the reason for their existence. It's not one vs the other it's individual and complimentary existence. Like you Soul/True Self and your human self. Now, take the Buddhist Tree of Life with the overlapping circles....

You ask the question, 'can unity even exist without separation?' And then you go onto quote that 'nothing can enter your consciousness if it doesn't exist'. Well if that's the case then surely we can perceive something that is truly separated and not a part of unity. But then it makes me wonder about the nature of separation. Is it real? It's all still apart of that sameness.. all a part of the reason for existence. Without separation we could not perceive what is real.. I think it comes back to this again. Source knowing itself.

Hmm.. so if you overlap reality with illusion, what do you get? A new perception?.. of what already existed? Or what exists now as a result of the interaction? Or both together in its manifested potential?

Quote:
There is existence, everything else is layers of clothing and perspectives from there. Is our reality our existence, is our existence our reality? Our existence creates our experience which in turn creates our perception which creates our reality, like the Fibonacci Sequence spiralling out. Or to put it simply, they're all parts of our consciousness asking the question - "Who Am I?" And if they are in our consciousness then do they exist, therefore are just as real as one another?

Reality and existence hold that 'sameness'.. in that through the spiralling, they create unity. Hmm.. they are all layers of each other. Just as much as experience is a layer of existence, existence is a layer of experience?

Quote:
I would agree with you. Douglas Adams got it right in my opinion when he wrote the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. In short, some philosophers built a supercomputer called Deep Thought to answer the question "What is Life, the Universe, Everything?" It came up with the answer "42" There's a lot more to it which I find very pertinent to what we're talking about though, but that's the nutshell. The moral of the story is that we are the answer looking for the question. Douglas Adams had a wonderful way of weaving through a great deal of Spirituality with comedy sci-fi in my humble opinion. The light was indeed seeing The Light.

I think my brain just fried from too much awesomeness in that sentence. We are the answer looking for the question.. wow.. just.. wow.. Wow. I am.. wow. Haha!

Quote:
The Golden Ones have been around a long time, certainly since Sumerian times. They're also known as Shining Ones and they appear in so many seemingly disparate cultures (150-sosmething if I remember rightly) across the globe at different times. The Sumerians called them 'Els' - ang-els, Micha-el, Gabri-el...

El.. That's interesting. The angels are often called 'Elohim', which is represented as the face of God, I think. And God him/herself is often referred to as 'El'. I'm gonna have to research more up on this. It's interesting. They are like 'super' extensions of the all?

Quote:
Have a look at this - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=70321 The trauma happens because we often think of terms of good and bad. Admittedly I do too initially but then something else kicks in. It becomes nether good nor bad, it becomes a catalyst for change. Often we forget that we walk in two worlds.

The Real.. it's like some of the things we are discussing. I don't think of anything as good or bad really.. just experiences, catalysts for change as you said. All part of reality.

Quote:
Spiralling out again. If you follow the train of your thoughts, yes, that's what happened. But did you Love yourself enough to give yourself that experience? Did you Love yourself enough to heal yourself? Please excuse me for being presumptuous but I think Love is fundamental to you in many ways.

"The death of the author." It's something that another member and I were discussing. What it means is that we often put more store in the person than their words of wisdom, eventually they 'run out of steam' but we still put our store in the author when we should have 'killed' them as in let them go. People worship Jesus but they're not listening to him, the store is on Jesus and not his words. There's a beautiful and magnificent irony there for me. Was he not trying to tell people that God is inside all of us? You within the Universe or the Universe within you, or the same place? The onion skin of existence as the Universe experiences itself.

Oh right, I see what you were asking now. Yes, I did Love myself enough to give myself that experience. I had started my session intending to meet my guide but in the process my request shifted and I found myself telling myself I loved myself. With conviction over and over again. And that is when the experience happened. And now I see.. I gave myself that experience! That is what you mean, right?

Spiralling out.. I see what you mean there. Everything is Self so perception starts with Self, not with what I perceived as 'God'. I gave myself the experience AS LIGHT, the Light that I saw was me.. it wasn't something external coming to me as a way to fill anything up at all. It was me loving myself enough to connect with me? Right?

The universe is both in me as I am in the universe.. a meeting of the microcosm and the macrocosm in one experience.. that is what is real?
Old 20-06-2014, 02:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
You are resonating with the eternal truth Greenslade is relating. Nothing to do with his brain (or so I would suggest). This relates to what I posted in your other thread.

Strengthen the things that remain. Evangelists use that Biblical phrase as an end-of-days apocalyptic rallying call. But like everything Biblical, the truth of that phrase is entirely occult: Educate yourself and strengthen your understanding of that with is eternally true. These eternal truths are the only things that remain when all is said and done.

I think it's partially to do with the brain in that the way he is putting it is something I can understand personally.. maybe there is a similarity there somewhere in the way our brains process and interpret things.. but other than that I think you're right. There's definitely a resonation.

Nice advice, thanks.
Old 21-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile

Thank you.
Nothing to do with the brain, it got stole one day at a checkout and it's never been seen again.

I tend to perceive the Universe in frequencies that resonate or not as the case may be and with this thread I'm sensing a trail.that is leading me towards the eternal truths you've spoke about. "A Journey to Self" isn't such a hollow phrase after all. There's certainly some resonance happening here that's for sure.

Quote:
You have cherries on top? Even better
Cherry-topped shrapnel? There's no accounting for taste after all.

Quote:
Yes.. I think reality is all of those things. Reality is everything and nothing, right?
When you are seemingly separate from Reality. My question here would be how does Reality experience itself? Is my experience of Reality and that of Reality experiencing itself the same thing? "And the road goes ever on" although the answer for me can only be experience. The Moody Blues said it best - "I think I Am, therefore Am I?"

Quote:
Sameness in Difference.. what you say makes so much sense to me it's unreal. It's exactly that. If there was no difference then nothing would be the same.. there would be nothing different to be the same. Does there have to be a reason for existence though? Isn't it enough simply to exist? Or is it the reason that creates the differences thereby maintaining the sameness of reality?
This one got the shrapnel bouncing around somewhat. There is simply existing and there is existing as. If we meditate or completely shut down our minds we can perceive simply existing as a state of consciousness and our daily Lives are what we exist as. Seemingly different as in one happens within a meditative state and the other in a 'normal' state. The sameness is that it's all existence, albeit in differing states of consciousness. The reason we have the experience is because we want to know what we exist as.

Quote:
You ask the question, 'can unity even exist without separation?' And then you go onto quote that 'nothing can enter your consciousness if it doesn't exist'. Well if that's the case then surely we can perceive something that is truly separated and not a part of unity. But then it makes me wonder about the nature of separation. Is it real? It's all still apart of that sameness.. all a part of the reason for existence. Without separation we could not perceive what is real.. I think it comes back to this again. Source knowing itself.

Hmm.. so if you overlap reality with illusion, what do you get? A new perception?.. of what already existed? Or what exists now as a result of the interaction? Or both together in its manifested potential?
Within the Vesica Pisces/The Real I find the reasons for their existence, our consciousness/Source created them so that it could compare, contrast and overlap them thereby experiencing itself. Within 'existence as', separation, unity and their overlap have their reasons for existence in whatever shape or form that takes - including the thought of their non-existence (as in saying there is no such thing as separation). Perhaps this is what makes 'The Real' real. In there differences (and they don't come much different) they are the same because they have reasons for their existence - just the same as we do. Are we starting to perceive a different reality here, where they overlap? For all the things we see as contrasting and polar opposites there comes a place where there is both. Way kewl.

Quote:
Reality and existence hold that 'sameness'.. in that through the spiralling, they create unity. Hmm.. they are all layers of each other. Just as much as experience is a layer of existence, existence is a layer of experience?
Isn't that what your experience was all about? Did you Love yourself enough to heal yourself? Was what you experienced as God the Father another layer of you? Spiralling up the layers of experiences as physical to Spiritual to Awakened to your perception of being as God the Father? Think of the Multiple Personalities and the Collective Conscious thread you've been writing in, have you perceived a different 'you' from entirely physical to where you are now Spiritually? Keep walking the spiral upwards.

Quote:
El.. That's interesting. The angels are often called 'Elohim', which is represented as the face of God, I think. And God him/herself is often referred to as 'El'. I'm gonna have to research more up on this. It's interesting. They are like 'super' extensions of the all?
Well, here's another kicker for you if you're going down that road. I spoke to someone on another forum who's an expert at Sumerian mythology. According to him it's unclear whether it was the Sumerian Enki or Enlil that became the Christian God although it's not hard to work out which. For instance, the story of the Deluge in the Bible is pretty close to the story within the tales of Gilgamesh. In the Sumerian version (which came first by the way) Enki wanted to destroy those pesky genetically altered hominids with a flood but Enlil didn't agree. God wanted to destroy the evil-doers but an angel went to warn Noah. That same theme carries on throughout most of the Old Testament. And without dogma nor agenda - http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/genesis.php

Quote:
The Real.. it's like some of the things we are discussing. I don't think of anything as good or bad really.. just experiences, catalysts for change as you said. All part of reality.
Yes indeed. it's like the discussions on Truth or Reality or... Most trains of thought define it as this or that. Polarised. The Real is where that and this and this overlap and brings a new understanding. But is there more? I often avoid Truth, Reality and Existence like the plague because they simply don't resonate with me - or at least what's said doesn't. They are not point vs counterpoint they are all of these things - the beliefs within the entire thread and more.

Quote:
Oh right, I see what you were asking now. Yes, I did Love myself enough to give myself that experience. I had started my session intending to meet my guide but in the process my request shifted and I found myself telling myself I loved myself. With conviction over and over again. And that is when the experience happened. And now I see.. I gave myself that experience! That is what you mean, right?
Spot on.

Quote:
Spiralling out.. I see what you mean there. Everything is Self so perception starts with Self, not with what I perceived as 'God'. I gave myself the experience AS LIGHT, the Light that I saw was me.. it wasn't something external coming to me as a way to fill anything up at all. It was me loving myself enough to connect with me? Right?
Spot on again.

Quote:
The universe is both in me as I am in the universe.. a meeting of the microcosm and the macrocosm in one experience.. that is what is real?

You want awesome? "If it enters your consciousness, it exists." So both microcosm and macrocosm exists, as your experience exists. The experience of them meeting exists because it's entered your consciousness. As you said yourself, it's all Reality. Sorry but gotta ask this again - did you Love yourself enough to give yourself that experience? As in the meeting of microcosm and macrocosm.