Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-06-2011, 01:40 AM
Coming2

Why is it??

I was thinking this evening about how everyone I know seemed to die these tragic deaths in their past lives. Why is it that we never hear about people dying simple deaths from natural causes in past life regressions?? Its always so traumatic. Is it that we only remember the traumatic ones?? I dont know it is something to think about...why dont people remember dying in their sleep or dying of old age surrounded by their loved ones??

Any thoughts??
Old 13-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Medium_Laura

Maybe we learn more from the tragedy? I died from consumption (pneumonia) in a past life in England. Wasn't tragic or glamorous :)
Old 13-06-2011, 01:46 AM
Medium_Laura

The others I recall are tragic, drowning, poison, being stabbed. Good question !
Old 13-06-2011, 02:27 AM
Trieah

Interesting question. Don't know really. In my case, I'm just not fully aware of all my past lives yet. According to my guides, I've had something like 97 incarnations so far. My brain just seems a bit too frazzled in this lifetime to get enough of a grasp on all the people I've been.

Hum. . . , now that I think of it, I do know of one particular past life time, where none of the books on this person that I once was, ever said anything about my soul suffering in that death. I just can't remember a whole heck of a lot of that lifetime, other then bits and pieces. Might have something to do with the fact that it took around 7 or 8 months, for my guides to finally convince me enough, that I really was this person I just figured they were completely full of it. I did however, find it quite amusing to learn that the skull of this former incarnation, was quite revered as a religious relic, but was hidden away somewhere a few hundred years ago. It's pretty darn funny if you ask me, LOL.
Old 13-06-2011, 02:33 AM
CJ82Sky

two lives ago i died of old age (late 70s or early 80s i believe which was very old at the time). i think what we remember is different for everyone and i am sure there is a reason for each.
Old 15-06-2011, 03:49 AM
Experiencer
For something to really deeply imprint upon our souls memory...and into our DNA's roots so to speak...it has to be pretty hard core.... AND we tend to remember what has Karma attached to it, because, well it's Karma and we can't escape it till we resolve it. You see if there is no Judgment attached to it, there is no need to remember it. Karma is always based upon a judgment that needs resolution.... Somebody kills you, you judge them generally pretty harshly.... My last life was in Tibet, I was shot by Chinese soldiers along with a whole bunch of the rest of the monks where I lived. I was very angry at My Teacher because he told us to let them do it.... I wasn't as angry at the Soldier.... But most of all I was angry (judging harshly) myself because my Brother Monks I realized mis-understood my action of lowering my head when the Chines soldier got to me in the Line (they lined us up and walked down shooting us one at a time...If we were to Bow to them they would not shoot us.... no body bowed, but I couldn't bear to look into the eyes of the soldier and lowered my gaze..... I was afraid my Brothers thought I was bowing with the action, and it was the last action of mine they would ever see..... So I remember that one. In this lifetime I actually met an old guy who was there, I think ...some kind of Government something...he was old now but he remembered when I was killed in my last life..... it was an amazing encounter.... But to answer the question concisely, there is simply no need to remember something if there is no Karma attached.