Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-06-2011, 12:59 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
Has anyone ever been a ghost?

Wavymouth's thread about how people died in their past lives has me fascinated, and also wondering - with so many traumatic and sudden deaths, do any of you remember hanging around for awhile? Walking the earth as an earthbound spirit?
Old 09-06-2011, 09:54 AM
mashpashable

I am not sure of my past lives but I believe I may have witnessed some memories in my dreams. I recall having a dream of walking down a long hallway in a very poorly built house that lead into a mansion. I saw a ghost (female) walking towards me angrily, telling me that I should know how she felt. She wore all black and a lot of jewelry. I felt sad for her and felt for her like I never have felt for anyone else. I tried to tell her everything would be okay and that she was okay. I don't remember much else of the dream but I do remember being in a dirty bathroom and hearing a gun shot. I felt like the girl was a part of me..just I thought I'd share :)
Old 09-06-2011, 10:57 PM
CJ82Sky

very interesting indeed! i don't personally have any recollections being a ghost after passing but it also seems my most violent death (as of recent anyway) was along the ocean and i get the sense the energy of the ocean helped me move on.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:13 PM
nalan

One of my past lives died and was not re-born as he should have been because his world was destroyed. There was some connection between his world and reincarnation. As a result, he attached himself to many incarnations only because he didn't know where else to go. That and he was a naughty/playful/confused soul. In that aspect, I guess he was a ghost. In this life, we have come to terms with each other, and he has returned home.
Old 13-06-2011, 01:09 AM
Medium_Laura

Hmm very interesting question. I wonder if we can find that out by doing Past Life Regression? Never really thought of it but being we keep our personalities and I'm so very stubborn, I can almost bet I've been a ghost and chose to stay instead of cross one time or another :)
Old 13-06-2011, 01:35 AM
Coming2

Ya know that is a great question...I have heard psychics tells people they stayed earthbound before passing on but I have never read any accounts of past life regressions or life between lives regressions where people have reported this. Makes you wonder??
Old 13-06-2011, 01:38 AM
Medium_Laura

Maybe we not supposed to know how bullheaded we were lol
Old 13-06-2011, 05:19 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
Its interesting alright. Maybe being earthbound is too traumatic for us to remember.
Old 14-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Rivendoah

I wonder if when you are a ghost, if realize you are one? Makes you think huh...
Old 14-06-2011, 10:21 PM
Suspended
Yes I've been a future ghost. And a parallel ghost. At least that's my experience.