Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-04-2018, 12:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Sure you are correct, yet we need to understand we come from oneness and in order to experience separation, we created this kind of reality where we can play out this different scenarios, we can not within oneness.
How does oneness expand?
By splitting up into poles and creating distortions.
As an example, the No.1 distortion is Free Will
What would happen if we all merge into oneness? yes we would know and creation would stop.
I would be happy if the average participant in this reality would come a little step closer to understanding the concept of non condition, unconditional. I can guarantee this reality would change instantly and transform into what would most see as heaven like.
Then we can tackle the love part.

What you have shared here resonates with me as truth; I wholeheartedly embrace
what you have said. Still, the separateness is an illusion, and I agree that without this
illusion of separateness there would be no creation.

We are already merged in that oneness as there is no way that we can truly separate
ourselves from the one and only true state of being. We are already home, playing out
an imaginary drama, that from a more elevated/expanded view appears as only a faint dream.

An it appears as though there is more investment in the dream than there is the dreamer.
It is a wonderful experience to go to sleep and dream, and realize that you are dreaming.
In that case you can better manipulate the dream stuff and have the outcome you most
desire in that dream, but first the dreamer must realize that they are dreaming.

P.S. Every painful thing which has ever happened to me in my life I can attribute to a lack
of awareness, or unconsciousness. The pursuit of our greater being brings with it a greater
awareness, among other things.