Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 17-11-2013, 02:43 PM
Guide

Question What do you call this?

What is this called? It's not dream land but it's not the astral world (where you go when you AP)

It's like your mind is fused or connected to another mind and you go through the places they have been to. I believe it was a spirit showing me places. It wasn't an astral projection because then everything would feel solid and the people within it would have a sort of dense energy. It is not a dream because I don't have a lot of control over it, and it's far to real and vivid...

I am sorry I cannot explain or right :/ but has anyone else experienced this?

After awhile of being in there, I feel like I am slipping away. It's like the time when you feel you are waking up from a dream... Everything starts to fade away and you feel yourself fade from existence. But when this happens I feel someone pull me down and ground me, and forces the world to be solid again. it has characteristics but also has a bit of the astral world within it because I know there is a person there creating the world I am in. I also still feel that person around even when I am awake... I generally feel them before I start to fall asleep and I feel their presence after I wake up...

And when I wake up I feel some sort of connection to that spirit... And I can feel them affecting my energy around my head...

Last time this happened I saw an African American man. Very odd... I live in an area inhabited mostly by Hispanics, and white people.... (Sorry if I sound racist) there are only a handful of African Americans that I have seen in my town.
Old 18-11-2013, 12:22 AM
pgrundy

I think I know what you mean. I'm not sure. I have experiences of seeming to 'see' certain places through another's eyes. I have often wondered if I am in fact seeing a spirit's life. Usually when this happens to me though, I see the spirit first and get a name or identity, so when it happens without that, it's confusing.

I'm glad you posted this. I hope some others have good feedback. I'll be interested to read it myself.
Old 18-11-2013, 12:34 AM
Experiencer
Sometimes when I'm laying in bed I will go into a dream like state but I'm not asleep. I know this because it happens so quickly after I **** my eyes, sometimes instantly. Im vowing people go about their normal lives and I'm just standing on the side watching and listening, but no one knows in there. It's people I've never seen before and places I don't recognize. Then it's like I will snap out of it and realize it's happening and it will quit. This is fairly new to me, probably within the last 6 months or so. I have no idea what it means or why I'm experiencing this. Again, I know I'm not asleep because it takes me a long time every night to fall asleep, and this happens so quickly after I **** my eyes.
Old 18-11-2013, 12:35 AM
Experiencer
The **** marks are supposed to be the word "shut", and apparently my autocorrect on my phone changed it to a similar curse word lol, I apologize.
Old 18-11-2013, 12:35 AM
Experiencer
Vowing is supposed to be "watching"....sorry I'm typing on my phone, I should've re read before I pressed send to make sure there weren't any typos!
Old 18-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Guide

Yeah it is very odd :/ sometimes i notice that right before bed I can feel someone sort of... Messing with my brain so to speak. Like the mixing of my energies with there... Although it is quite similar to the sleep paralysis it's not quite the same. Because I feel a lot of activity around my head area... Like it's being enveloped in something :) I just hope there are some people who can tell us what exactly it is and what is going on
Old 18-11-2013, 08:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
What is this called? It's not dream land but it's not the astral world (where you go when you AP)

It's like your mind is fused or connected to another mind and you go through the places they have been to. I believe it was a spirit showing me places. It wasn't an astral projection because then everything would feel solid and the people within it would have a sort of dense energy. It is not a dream because I don't have a lot of control over it, and it's far to real and vivid...

I am sorry I cannot explain or right :/ but has anyone else experienced this?

After awhile of being in there, I feel like I am slipping away. It's like the time when you feel you are waking up from a dream... Everything starts to fade away and you feel yourself fade from existence. But when this happens I feel someone pull me down and ground me, and forces the world to be solid again. it has characteristics but also has a bit of the astral world within it because I know there is a person there creating the world I am in. I also still feel that person around even when I am awake... I generally feel them before I start to fall asleep and I feel their presence after I wake up...

And when I wake up I feel some sort of connection to that spirit... And I can feel them affecting my energy around my head...

Last time this happened I saw an African American man. Very odd... I live in an area inhabited mostly by Hispanics, and white people.... (Sorry if I sound racist) there are only a handful of African Americans that I have seen in my town.
Hi FalseAwakening,

I would offer a consideration to ponder, which may help. As maybe having a predetermined idea of what an astral experience may be, can hinder the opportunity to recognize, that within the combined `ethereal/astral` nature of experiential awareness, exists an unlimited variation of such interconnectivity of awareness in experience. As set ideas of possibilities, may create a limited association with something which is `unlimited`. Like your own words may reflect the answer you seek, when a little self-reflection is considered.

“I generally feel them before I start to fall asleep”

“like your mind is fused or connected to another mind”

“there is a person there creating the world I am in.”

“has a bit of the astral world within it”

“I believe it was a spirit showing me places.”

"you go through the places they have been to.”

“when I wake up I feel some sort of connection to that spirit”

If these were someone else`s words, would you understand what they had experienced?
Old 19-11-2013, 01:07 AM
Euclestia

I experience this quite a lot. It doesn't happen to me before sleeping but rather harshly interrupts whatever I'm doing. Images tend to flash by very fast; if I concentrate I can slow them down, but it is a little hard to stop the flow of them. Usually the images are of scenes of landscapes and snapshots of people. After a couple minutes, and if I let myself flow with it, I will start to 'slip' and feel like I don't exist. It is quite scary sometimes.

I have a theory but I'm not sure how true it is or if it is applicable to you. I communicate and am active with a lot of spirits and energy and I think I am absorbing or tapping into some energies that carry trace memories. With your case, it seems that a spirit could be showing you these things intentionally. In this case, you can try to contact this spirit while you are awake and aware to see if you can find out the purpose of this.
Old 19-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Experiencer
Last night I had a strange experience that I've never had before. I was awake still but laying there with my eyes closed trying to fall asleep. This is hard for me to put into explainable words, so bear with me. :) as I was laying there, I felt a "pop" in my head third eye area, it was so strong I felt like I jumped a little. It happened after I was praying, which I haven't done in a few weeks. Then shortly after I happened again, I could actually hear and feel this pop. Immediately after wards I felt like I could hear voices talking to me, in my own head. I would only hear I word or two not complete sentences. I got scared and called in the white light and arch angel Michael for protection as I felt like whatever it was it wasn't of the light. I actually saw a picture in my mind of a wolf that seemed to be covered in blood and it looked frightening. I remember being afraid that whatever was happening could possibly be a spirit trying to take over me. I don't know why I felt like this, but it went on for AT LEAST an hour and I just kept calling on arch angel Michael and I remember being upset because I felt like it wasn't working. I do suffer from anxiety and it has been under control for a while now but I felt my anxiety getting stronger during all of this, so maybe my anxiety caused me to be fearful when there was no actual need to be. I don't know. Can anyone give any insight on this? Sorry if I'm vague, I don't know how else to explain it.
Old 19-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Guide

Well if it's a blooded wolf ask, "mr. Wolf why are you so bloody?mare you ok?" It may just be an injured spirit or a spirit that just got out of battle :) try communicating with it even it it does seem a bit scary. Sometimes they just look for a place to rest :) or for help or it's just wandering by.

Don't always assume spirits want to hurt you or possess you. While there are some like that... They are not all like that :) it's better to ask what's up than call 911 every 2 seconds.

Hope this advice helps

P.S. I am no expert, so don't assume I am all knowing and kind >_>
<_< big mistake... Just giving you a little bit of info that may help you not be afraid

The best way to deal with anxiety is to fade it :) so perhaps talking to them will help ease your anxiety levels. If anything happens you can ask them to leave, or get AA Michael to kick them out.