Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-05-2017, 04:50 AM
FrankieJG

Healing relationships with telepathy

I posted this on the soulmate section as well. But this is more related to telepathy so thought of posting again. I don't have a big circle and I feel like whoever I met in this life were meant to cross the path and meet me.As in it was destined/planned/pre determined. Or maybe they are the ones who I have been with in my past lives. Specially exes and friends.

So even among these small amount of people I have met or in my circle ,there are special ones with whom I share/shared a significant connection . Maybe it was not that significant to the other party as it has been felt to me..Like the people who I care so much , or significant to me. But our connections were never smooth. They always bring out the worst in me or vise versa.There can be constant quarrels . However deep within ME (I don't know about the other party) I still care for them . I cant hate them. But I get angry at them soo much.They can be a bag full of ***t but I still care like in a love-hate relationship.And I still wish it was sorted out and FIXED. But it is never fixed. Maybe because the other party dislikes me or doesn't want to fix it. But time to time they have shown the good side too, I mean that is why they are significant,even though there is this hard to understand dislike/un easiness between the 2 the connection has been significant to both the parties.If it was significant in a bad way then does it mean it is a karmic relationship? And can they be changed with the help of telepathy?

Like , by forgiving someone or sending love telepathically .Can it actually bring a change in the physical reality ? As in , can the hate or dislike a certain person has for me be dissolved if I send them love and forgiveness as mental messages to heal the karma/hate that we have been carrying for maybe over many lives from the past? Simply put can we heal relationships with telepathy ?

Hoʻoponopono has been effective to me in several instances but I am not too sure how it might be helpful to change karmic relationships. Can I kindly have your opinions on this? And personal experiences anyone want to share?