Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Cal, you are welcome and peace be with you too!

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-01-2011, 09:07 PM
Deactivated Account

oh no ! and by now I should know better ! I was just writing a rather lengthy reply to you Sparrow, and when I went to preview it - * poof !! It just disappeared and I had to sign in again.

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Deactivated Account

ok, let's try this again !

Sparrow, it is always a pleasure to be here ! I just have to say something about your picture post to Cal, wow !! Words can't quite describe it, but I could just feel the peaceful, loving vibrational energy. It was just glowing !! Awesome !

Yes, those are the words I was looking for " incubation / transition period " ... not sleeping. In understanding now, the idea of human beings carrying over their mindset of sleeping patterns, this explains just what I was wondering about. The person I am thinking of, used to take a lot of naps, even in good health and is probably thinking they need to continue doing so. If this is the case, I will have a difficult time communicating with them til they adjust to their new location, just trying to catch them between naps !

Quote:
So upon their transitioning period, they will often assume they are tired and need to sleep, and will do so, to a certain extent. Though it is rather akin to a type of deep internal meditation. It is a re-enactment of behaviour.

I do like your wording , likening the need to sleep to a " deep internal meditation ". I just might use that explanation, when due to lack of sleep, I am needing a nap ! Yes, I understand you meant it in a different connotation, but it sounds so much better to say " I am going into deep internal meditation " than going to take a nap, lol !

Quote:
The individual will be bathed in constant loving vibrations which will transmute specific energy residue acting as an anchor. During this process they will be realigned with their divine spirit.

This sounds like a comforting welcome to the Spirit World. I wonder if one can seek or request loving vibrations of energy to help one re- align with their divine spirit, when one is feeling disconnected, while still here on the earth ?

Would this fall into the " ask and ye shall receive " category ?

Your explanation about the signs makes sense, now that you have explained it to me. I guess I was just hoping that the signs I asked for and received were from the person I had thought. Of course, I am delighted to have received any signs, even if they were sent via another messenger such as the Angels or MDBs ...

I will still think in my mind that the signs are from the person now in spirit and either way, the signs did bring me comfort. I had asked for quarters and dimes as I am already receiving pennies and feathers from another in the Spirit World. Of course, I understand that it is not easy and something one cannot just accomplish so soon after arriving, and of course, amazes me with the energy, etc required to send these particular signs that I receive them at all. Always amazes me and of course, I say immediate thank yous !

love & blessings,
Dreamy xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
ok, let's try this again !

Sparrow, it is always a pleasure to be here ! I just have to say something about your picture post to Cal, wow !! Words can't quite describe it, but I could just feel the peaceful, loving vibrational energy. It was just glowing !! Awesome !

Yes, those are the words I was looking for " incubation / transition period " ... not sleeping. In understanding now, the idea of human beings carrying over their mindset of sleeping patterns, this explains just what I was wondering about. The person I am thinking of, used to take a lot of naps, even in good health and is probably thinking they need to continue doing so. If this is the case, I will have a difficult time communicating with them til they adjust to their new location, just trying to catch them between naps !

I do like your wording , likening the need to sleep to a " deep internal meditation ". I just might use that explanation, when due to lack of sleep, I am needing a nap ! Yes, I understand you meant it in a different connotation, but it sounds so much better to say " I am going into deep internal meditation " than going to take a nap, lol !

This sounds like a comforting welcome to the Spirit World. I wonder if one can seek or request loving vibrations of energy to help one re- align with their divine spirit, when one is feeling disconnected, while still here on the earth ?

Would this fall into the " ask and ye shall receive " category ?

Your explanation about the signs makes sense, now that you have explained it to me. I guess I was just hoping that the signs I asked for and received were from the person I had thought. Of course, I am delighted to have received any signs, even if they were sent via another messenger such as the Angels or MDBs ...

I will still think in my mind that the signs are from the person now in spirit and either way, the signs did bring me comfort. I had asked for quarters and dimes as I am already receiving pennies and feathers from another in the Spirit World. Of course, I understand that it is not easy and something one cannot just accomplish so soon after arriving, and of course, amazes me with the energy, etc required to send these particular signs that I receive them at all. Always amazes me and of course, I say immediate thank yous !

love & blessings,
Dreamy xx
And it is always a pleasure to see you pleasured to be here in a pleasant and pleasing persona.
Colour is a doorway to remembrance. Not through mind but through feeling. Where there is colour there is information. There is a mirror. My pictures provide that mirror.

My dear friend, you need not seek, request or pray outside of yourself for these loving vibrations, with which to transmute and realign. You merely need to practice loving yourself, more.
It is this love for yourself which will align you to anything you aspire for yourself.
Surely if you are asking for something, you are affirming a judgement of lack, therefore seeding the experience of not having it. Know that you already have all you ever need, such as all the love you can foster for yourself to achieve a beautiful union with spirit. All that is required of you is to let go of the games you play in your mental arena.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 07-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Sparrow, I do love your way with words

Do you know what comes to mind with your words here ?
Quote:
Colour is a doorway to remembrance. Not through mind but through feeling. Where there is colour there is information. There is a mirror. My pictures provide that mirror.
I am visualizing a meditation, swirling with colors, feelings and mirrors. I want to experiment with this visual and I will let you know how it goes.

I do not always feel the need to ask for these loving vibrations to surround me, I do feel them with me, most of the time. It is during times of doubt that they seem to be playing hide and seek with me. I will focus on what you have told me and instead of playing games in my mental arena, I will play games with you ! speaking of which, have you thought of a new one for the new year ? I am patiently waiting in quiet anticipation.

Dreamy xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-01-2011, 11:38 PM
Master
Dream Angel

I have one in development yes, in answer to your call for games.

You will find meditating on colour invokes some curious sensations of awareness. Perhaps if you work on such at a later time you can write about your experiences within my meditation thread, if you so wish.

Doubt.
Do you know why you doubt? Because you have expectations.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 07-01-2011, 11:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Excellent, I look forward to the new game !

Yes, good idea to post in your meditation thread. I need to wander thru there again, and immerse myself in visuals.

hmm, get rid of the expectations, just accept and get rid of doubt ! so simple, why didn't I think of that ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 08-01-2011, 01:47 AM
Cal

Quote:
I just have to say something about your picture post to Cal, wow !! Words can't quite describe it, but I could just feel the peaceful, loving vibrational energy. It was just glowing !! Awesome !

Yes, it is absolutely beautiful! I felt a flush of wonderful emotion when I first viewed it. I am going to save it. Thanks so much Sparrow!
Old 08-01-2011, 02:23 AM
flutterangel

That's beautiful Sparrow. Cal, my heart goes out to you and your family. Sending you strength and a big hug,
flutter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

I extend to you peace of heart, perseverance of mind and presence of spirit in this hour, that you may rise above that which you have lost, to find renewed happiness and wellness, and invest your focus in the wonderful things that life still bestows. -Sparrow
Old 08-01-2011, 01:26 PM
Pathfinder

Hey I love that this thread is back in action I thought it was going to become inactive, Sparrow is the Man, or being or whatever I can understand why some of you defended him as my first instinct was to do so also but I also found a lot of what the master said interesting, I wont elaborate on that however.

Greetings Sparrow I really like some of the art your posting up I saved a couple of them to my hard drive I especially liked the one about books. I have two questions, one is why do "ghosts" appear to people and why do they seem to do what they did in life it seems to make no sense, a ghost tour guide told me about one particular man who was a sailor with a fascination with women who passed over and still harrasses women, why would "he" do that? He has none of his same sexual desires correct?

And I apologize if my previous question has been answered I find reading from a computer screen draining and it limits how much I can read on this site, my other question is in regard to abortion and people born into harsh poverty. My understanding is that the world does not have a perfect system in place where everything makes sense but why would souls choose to be born and die into such harsh conditions? And does a soul attach itself to a fetus with some clue that its going to be aborted? I know these arnt the best questions but I think they're important...